MCN Oculis Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Yesiwearskirts, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I had another thread where I asked if anyone had one of these and didn't get any response. I can't edit it so hence the new thread.

I liked the looks and design of the MCN Oculis so after much debate over the Ternence devices I had which were decent but not perfect, I splurged and went with this. Mark was incredibly quick about getting it to me as it's Semi custom. You can customize the length and the base ring of course. If the inside cage diameter works for you, then it's a great affordable device.

I went with the 2-1/4 length. This far that seems spot on and maybe just a scoche long for me. I measured based on his detailed instructions on his website. I got the 1.75“ oval ring and as he suggested, 3/8 gap.

It took a week to get it. Incredibly fast IMO. The cages are pre-built so that helps. Mark was extremely easy to email and very responsive to my questions. Should I want a different one, I will absolutely go back to MCN.

The ring is a smaller gauge steel than the Ternence ones I've had. I like that thus far. You can tell the difference between 1.77" and 1.75“. either way, it fit good, but that small difference could be felt when stuffing the balls thru.

Everyifits nice and tight and the security screw goes easily in and stays tight (so far) with the included key. I will say, while this looks like a standard, run of the mill anti tamper head, it's not. The key only goes in one way. You have to twist it so that it seats fully. So, no going to Home Depot and getting a cheapo tool gents. Nope.

All welds are smooth and I really like the head design on it. Pottie breaks are easy and neat. First nocturnal erections went as the other devices have. I definitely pushed it away, but oddly less pain than the other devices. Could be the differences on where the spacing forces your scrotum to carry the balls.

Attached Files:

rogue-boy-808 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    #2 Yesiwearskirts, Jan 28, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
    Supplementing the post with some comparison imagery showing the MCN with a similar Ternence. Ternence is a 1.77“ ring vs 1.75" MCN. You can see the stark different in them due to the gauge of the ring itself. Add in the lock system and it's a much larger device. I won't say the Ternence is a bad device. It works but has it's drawbacks. This one has been modified.

Anyways. Can't wait to extend the wear in the MCN.

3. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    A couple followup notes here to keep it current. I had to spend 2 weeks out of the cage due to an issue of my making. I'm easing back in and this far so good. Still a bit of soreness from previous issue but manageable. My body changes so much throughout the day so it's hard to wear anything from 8am until well after noon. Not the Chastity fault.

I did decide to make a gap adjustment yesterday. Mark graciously sent me detailed instructions on how to remedy this and I could tell a difference. The way my body moves caused a lot of spinning and oddities due to the fully even gap so hopefully this 1/8“ or so change helps.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    In the last few days of off and on wear, I've had a few erections and for the most part, they were without pain. Yes a tightness, yes there was ball pulling involved but not so much that it wasn't unbearable. With some bed time play with my KH last night, it felt erotically good prior to being unlocked. Ring stayed on though. There is no removing it once I get hard. The inside diameter of the cage allows movement for me slightly, but for the most part, MCN did a great job of hitting the measurements I wanted perfectly. Maybe in the future, I'll order a glans armor with the glans ring retainer. That's going to be my next cage.

5. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    I’m am curious about the adjustments you made specifically to cure the cage spinning. That is my only complaint about the MCN cages. They always spin and cause the post/screw head to dig in on the side they have spun to. What was the adjustment you made to fix that issue?

Sub2misgoddess likes this.
  6. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Time will tell if it worked, but I increased the gap at the bottom. Mark sent me instructions on how to do this. I would defer to him on that. Basically put in vise and adjust. Or he can do for you.

My thoughts on it are the balls now when they go tight, it's less tight at the bottom so they go there keeping it straighter. Previously, I would have one ball high on the side and the other down at the bottom. They they would swap. Looked all wonky. A little to the side should be fine.

Locked4Her215 likes this.
  7. Sub2misgoddess

Sub2misgoddess Active member

Western NC
    Local Time:
    Mine does the spinny thing, too. Would be good to know the fix.

8. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I had an MCN Amicus with both a padlock and security screw and they spun all the time. No idea why. When I went to a BAW 05 the spinning stopped in its tracks.

Sub2misgoddess likes this.
  9. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Very odd. Wonder what causes the spin, vs not in a different device.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    A few more weeks in and something occurred to me today with regards to ye Oculis tip shape. It does a really good job of keeping things centered. So much so that using urinals and such at events and public spaces is easy. I just rub the tip to ensure it's lined up and it works perfectly.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  11. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Interesting these chastity devices are .. so, the 45mm ring was too small. When I got tight balls, it was too much pressure under the ring Ordered a 47mm with the 7/16 gap and got it in a week. MCN is extremely fast.

Wow what a difference. First, I can wear it without painful discomfort for multiple days in a row. This is huge for me!

Very very pleased

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Interesting how a 2 mm difference (less than 1/8") can make such a huge change in comfort, eh?

This is fine tuning at it's best!

13. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Absolutely! I've been wearing it 24/7 with the only exceptions of being when working in the yard and constantly exerting myself. At this times, the balls get so tight it's unbearable so I just remove before it gets there. The small adjustment made the difference to allow the skin to move in and out as needed, and also not be too tight when everything is pulled up tight.

14. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Sometimes one needs to 'sneak up' on things with small adjustments. When several things are encountered at the same time I encourage people to eliminate things one-by-one, in a process of elimination, because changing too many things all at once can provide mixed results. Eventually the device in question will be transformed into one that is comfortable for long term wear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice