Maybe there is something to Zodiac signs

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Vinny, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I never believed in the Zodiac signs but after seeing this and being a Gemini that fits the description perfectly, I am not sure now. I have always been able to get girls into bed. I was known for that in my high school, by a disapproving Parish Priest, school principal, my parents many, many angry parents. My wife says it is easier for me to name the girls in our town and her high school who I have not had sex with than to name those that I did. I actually have had sex with everyone of my sister's and wife's girlfriends and the sisters of all of my friends who had sisters. I never knew why woman came to me easily when my friends struggled so hard. Funny thing is that I was voted most likely to divorce first due to the parade of women into my bed and ended up being the one married the longest. The trick was to find a wife who enjoyed women as much as I do. Where there is a will, there is a way. Take a look and see where you rank sexually. I am at the top and my wife is in last place. That explains why my wife used me to find women for her to have sex with. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice