MatureMetal stainless steel cages and tubes

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by maturemetal, Feb 11, 2009.

1. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Hi I am Maturemetal I have been building stainless steel chastity cages and tubes for about 6 years. I have found that there is a need on the market for a reasonable priced stainless steel chastity that looks as good as it works. And to top it off I pride myself of top notch customer service. After an order has been made the item is ready within a week. Also if for some reason the item is not fitting right I will work with the customer until it is to their satisfaction.

What make my chastities different? I Use an oval base ring. When the ring is oval it prevents pull out and even adds to the comfort.

Please check out my web sight at http://www.maturemetal.com for more designs and prices.

I will custom make the chastity to your or your KH desires. I can make any length or diamiter of cage.

You can contact me at maturemetal@grandecom.net or you can reply to this thread I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Here is what some of my customers have told me in emails:

[Youre very welcome. You have a winning design here. Out of two or three of this type of chastity cage, this is the first one that I havent been able to pull out of, and its totally comfortable no painful parts anywhere. I believe making the ring oval is the key to stopping pullout. Once locked in, theres no way out without a key. Ive had it on for the first time now, and for 9 hours so far, and its still comfortable. And still securely locked.

I am extremely pleased with the device. It is well made and comfortable for long term wear. It is the best CB I have ever worn. Thank you again.

Thanks, you did a terrific job in design and in crafting it. It must have taken a considerable amount of time to make it.

Of course I tried it on a soon as possible. It was a tight fit. The oval ring design seems to address the pull out problem that plagues other designs. I like that. We have been using the CB 2000 for about 4 years now. I tried another steel one from ebay from China but the cage was too long and large besides is was easy to pull out of. The cage you made me is great.

Attached Files:

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    These look like interesting devices, maturemetal, and the price is definitely quite a bit less than a Lori's tube. Dollyanne is thinking about progressing to a stainless steel chastity next from the plastic cb-2000, even though it's not in pink! Your ad is definitely intriguing. Here are some questions:

How do you measure for the oval ring? Dollyanne is currently in a 1 7/8" plastic ring in the cb-2000. It is probably slightly too large, but 1.75" is too small, so dollyanne figures she needs something in between like 1.8". But what would that translate to in an oval ring?

What is the weight of the device and can the extra weight of a steel device potentially cause back problems? Dollyanne has noticed some minor problems, even with the plastic device, as it seems to shift the center of gravity slightly.

Can you poke through the side holes if you are a grower? From the picture dollyanne wonders whether she might be able to squeeze through them. How large are they?

Spacer size appears to be a big deal with the cb series. Is the distance between the ring and the cage fixed? If so, what is it, or can it be customized?

These are just a few questions that come to mind. Definitely intriguing, maturemetal. Dollyanne wishes you great success with this!

dollyanne

3. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thank you for your response Dolly! There is no translation for an oval ring. It would take the same siz weather it is round or oval. I just take the round ring of a size and make it oval. And yes I can make a 1.8" ring.

That is the first I have ever heard of back problems from a chastity? It weights 5 OZ. The holes on the side are small enouph to restrict you from going out the side. I have never had a problem with the holes being too big.
    They do help in maintinance and cleaning sa it dose not need to be removed.

Yes the space between the chastity and ring are very important. most of my customers are 3/8" gap as am I. I can always adjust the gap distance.

If I sell any chastity I am not happy till the buyer is happy. I will not have someone spend money on a chastity that they can't use!

Thanks Again!!!

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    could you powdercoat one pink for dollyanne and if so how much extra do you think it would be?

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    LOL, splendid idea ... dollyanne simply needs a pink chastity device, anything else wouldn't be appropriate ...

Still laughing, maid katrin

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    LMAO at dollyanne....you know, for a sissy you are quite smart LOL, but really dollyanne....do you really need to worry about growing to where you are poking out the sides? As for the pink part, I agree with Katrin, you would definatly need to be in a pink one! No other color or even steel would work for little dollyanne, she is pink through and through!!

All that said....I am intrigued with these, they are quite attractive and look to be very well made. Maybe I will see which one of My slaves or sissys would like to be the first one in one of these....the letters cksj come to mind for some reason!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

7. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Sorry, I would love to powder coat in pink I just don't have the equipment.

8. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress Michelle! The way I see it is you can buy a cheap plastic chastity or you can buy a stainless from me at about the same price.
    Why do I do it so cheap. I think it enriches peoples lives.

9. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    greetings maturemetal,

as Mistress Michelle has stated, HER cks will be saving his pennies for a future order <squirming>.

thank you.

10. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Maturemetal....will you be adding more to your range like maybe a sleve held in place by a piercing maybe? I think your devices look beautiful but I learnt long ago any type of ball trap device is not suitable for me....

I can't remember the name now but a few years back there was a company doing sleves and cages held on by percings that looked a little like the end of your $200 version, they were some type of resin and they had trouble with the welding I believe....

Or maybe a full belt even? Now you'd really get busy if you could come up with a full belt at a decent price.....

11. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maturemetal,

I figured you probably didn't have powder coating material, but just suggested it as maybe you might be able to find a powder coater that could do the job then susie could have a pretty pink one from you.

12. maturemetal

Local Time:
    A full belt is OK but it takes way too much time to build and there are some out there for under $200. I have found that for cages and tubes are either :sex021::balls: cheap and have a bad design or they are excellent and have a very heafty price tag. I am off today (from my regular job) and I may play with some ideas. If I do I will post some pics.

13. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Sorry I tried to come up with an idea for percings. The problem is how to lock the thing in and still remain comfortable. I can make a straight tube that will work with a PA but even with lori's tubes you can cum with them on if there is not a base ring. :mad0039::mad0235::mad0233:

14. maturemetal

Local Time:
    please check out my page

please check out my page as I added several pics of my chastity devices.

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Maturemetal, I have a technical question for you. I'm learning welding with the intent to make my own chastity tubes and/or belts. I'm learning all about gas, stick, mig and tig. What welding technology are you using? It seems tig is the preferred for stainless, but dang, tig welders have a high price tag!

16. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Why yes they are expensive. I mig with argon gas. It is harder to weld but it dose the job. let me know how you make out.

17. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    maturemetal,
    thank you for your fine collection of new chastity device pictures! i'm not sure what style Mistress Michelle is interested in, but be sure W/we are interested. just takes so long to save pennies in todays ecomomy, sorry. any possibilty of seeing your devices being worn please?

18. maturemetal

Local Time:
    May be, but I would expect Ms Michelle would be the one asking. :sex007:

19. maturemetal

Local Time:
    I have added prices and I named some of my devises please stop by my page.

20. ratiug

ratiug Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Hi Maturemetal glad to see you are here.

For everyones benefit. I recently purchased a chastity from maturemetal. I want to tell everyone that he does excellent work and provides great customer service. I am wearing mine now. It is similar in size to my old CB 2000 that it is replacing but totally secure and more compact.

The oval ring and close to a perfect fit and prevent pullout completely for me. ( I sent him my CB 2000 ring as a guide for the post length - He was able to use that to verify the Gap measurement). One benefit to his design is that it is compact and is less noticeable when I wear tighter jeans or slacks.

I highly recommend him and his work. The most important aspect of wearing a CB is getting the proper fit. He was very helpful and expedient in helping with the proper sizing.

Thanks Again from

Bob (in Arizona)

21. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thank You Bob I am glad it all worked out for you. Add thank you very much for all the kind words. I hope to work with you on another project soon.

22. slavejxx

slavejxx Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Wow,
    A possible solution for me, I am currently in a CB3000 and I am looking for a steel tube for long term wear. Mistress dislikes the cb3ks plastic toy like quality and we want to go to a steel inescapable tube. I am a grower and not yet pierced what is the turn around time on your orders? We are interested in the last type that you pictured.
    Thanks,
    j

23. maturemetal

Local Time:
    That one is my favorite. I can make it in about a week. you can contact me at Maturemetal@grandecom.net for spacific sizes.

24. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Maturemetal, I'm so glad to see you here and see your designs, the ball trap stuff is never going to be for me and I'm in a Neosteel anyway but it's long over due time somebody started giving quality aswell as value for money...well done you and the very best of luck to you...

:anim_32:

25. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    MM: These look like very nice designs. I am interested in making a purchase of the style in picture 12 in your album, the same pictured in your avatar. (You really need to name these models, if you are going to offer a variety).

If you look at my album, you will see some photos of a wire frame I made to prevent pull-out for those using a CB3K with a PA piercing. I don't believe there is any way to prevent pull-out without something to hold the tip in place. Is there any way to incorporate such a frame into your design?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice