MatureMetal Cages

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by FussKuss, Oct 7, 2021.

1. FussKuss

FussKuss New member

Vienna, Austria
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Hello everyone.

I never owned a metal cage, only plastic and 3d printed ones. Now we are thinking about buying a metal one and MatureMetal (especially the Jailbird) seems to be a very often recommended device.

So we will very likely go with a MM cage, but they do offer different designs. and while the Jailbird is very often recommended, it is also their oldest design. So i am wondering if the newer designs offer any advantage?

Are the design differences mostly in looks or is there practical differences? i am uncut, so peeing is always the biggest struggle with every cage i own... and we are looking for longtime wear - cleaning breaks are fine and no issue with us, but 24/7 wearing comfort matters a lot.

so what MM design would you recommend? what do you see as the biggest differences between the individual designs?

thank you :)

2. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    As far as I can tell the difference between the designs are not so much functional as aesthetic.
    They all share a common base ring. You can apparently have 1 base ring that fits multiple tube designs. I think the different tubes are simply designed to appeal to different people. The Queens Keep is the design that appealed to me.

You will love working with Mature Metal. They are very friendly, understanding, and good at what they do. Ask around, I don't think you won't find many (if any) unhappy MM customers here. My only complaint so far is that they do not offer any PA secured cages.

Lovemygoddess34 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice