Mature Metal Queen's Keep For Sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by wishful4, Aug 10, 2011.

1. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I am offering my recently purchased Mature Metal Queen's Keep for sale. In going for a snug fit, I mismeasured both the cage diameter and length. After consulting with MM, it was suggested that I attempt to sell it at a modest loss and reorder a proper sized device. The cage diameter issue could not be fixed inexpensively. I plan to reorder the same device in the proper size.

This is a beautiful, handcrafted, custom device. See MM's website for pictures.
    The size specifications are as follows:
    Oval Base ring - I have 2 sizes, 1 3/4 in and 1 7/8, I will supply one with the device and keep the other.
    Cage diameter - 1 1/8 in
    Cage Length - 1 3/4 in
    Master Lock not provided

New price was $310. I will sell for $225 which is an $85 savings, shipping included. Only Paypal payment will be accepted. It will shipped USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number provided which means you could have it in 3-4 days after a confirmed payment. This is a great deal on a nearly new device. You may not see another opportunity like this. Interested parties please PM me.

2. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Out of curiosity I have a question, Is the Queens Keep to Large or Small for you?
    I just ordered a Jailbird with Width = 1 1/2" Length = 1 1/2"

Hope to have it by the end of August. I tried to be painstaking about measuring
    and I'm sure you probably thought you were too!
    Where do you think you miscalculated? Good luck with your re-fit and re-order.
    realdog2

3. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    realdog2,

I find that it is too small in diameter and length. I also took a long time to do measurements and thought I had it right, but I wanted something very snug, but in doing so, I did not take into account 24/7 long term wear. Once you have been wearing for several days and attempt to erect in the device over and over, I don't think your penis goes back to its natural flacid state. I'm only planning to change the length by 1/4 in and not sure of the new diameter, change by 1/8 or 1/4 in. I would suggest you size the diameter just after an erection as your cock is starting to shrink, but has not shrunk all the way. Hope this helps.

4. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Thanks wishful4, that's clear enough. With my 1 1/2" diameter it will not be snug, having a little wiggle room, however I went with the 1 1/2" Length to prevent even the attempt to erect. When I was measuring I made a cardboard tube 1 3/4 Length, covered it with duct tape, placed on penis while watching TV, ect. and noticed it consistenly shrunk a quarter inch inside tube to 1 1/2". However the slightest touch, etc, it begins to grow. My thinking it will adjust to no attempt to erect. We shall see!

Hope to have device in a couple of weeks and hope it fits right out of the box. I'm really anxious to explore chastity device and for the long term.
    I'm sure you will find a buyer for your device. Good Luck!
    realdog2

5. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Last four days to purchase this item. It will be going on Ebay this weekend.

6. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    This device just sold and is no longer available.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice