Mature Metal - orgasm prevention?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by lock4ever, Apr 26, 2010.

1. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    I'm trying to find, as many have, an actually workable chastity solution. I'm not too concerned with pullout - I know it will be possible, but its not that big of an issue. In time, that might be fixed with a piercing. I'm much more concerned with being able to climax while still wearing a device.

For what it's worth, I found I was able to orgasm in the Birdlocked, indeed, I don't require a full upward pointing erection to have a full and very satisfying orgasm. I'm mostly considering a Jail Bird, as it looks nice and lightweight - plus can be visibly checked for edema - or possibly the tube.

Wondering if anyone has experience on ability to climax inside such a device - not through pull out, but actually in the device.

2. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    If you mean by "the tube" any chastity tube device, I can tell you about the CB-3000. Unfortunately (?) it's very easy to have an orgasm while wearing this device (at least for me). In my "repertoire" I have at least five different methods to get a release.

So if you want prevent orgasms, forget the CB-3000. If you (or someone else) found a perfect solution, please let me know.

3. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    No, I'm curious about only the mature metal devices with a custom fit. Is it still possible to get a release? And which devices make it easier / more difficult?

4. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Well, consistent measurement according to the directions shows me to be exactly 1-1/2" width. That means the tube device would be a perfect fit for me. I am guessing that is probably the best option to prevent stimulation / orgasm?

I am also guessing it is not a good idea to go below the measured diameter - despite the fact that I can fit. I've been able to orgasm inside a 1-1/2" tube before, although it wasn't constrained with a base ring and bars to prevent erection.

I think there is no choice but for me to try it.. now I just hope to get some advice on which device to go with. I'd love to be comfortably unable to achieve erection - and hopefully orgasm as well.

5. Mr. Nosuch

Mr. Nosuch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    I recently experienced a very intense orgasm in my Mature Metal Jail Bird, thanks to some intense teasing by my Princess. This orgasm involved no direct stimulation. Just intense arousal and the throbbing of my cock within the chastity device was enough. It only occurred when Princess gave me permission (mostly because she was curious if it could happen.) , and I thought it wouldn't be very enjoyable and would just dribble out, but instead it was amazingly intense and I literally shot across the room.

I don't think this is a fault of the device, but I think some of us are just very orgasmic. It also depends on how much teasing I've been put through.

So the device won't prevent me from having an orgasm, but it does make having one while I wear it require a great deal of effort, and something I wouldn't do on my own.

That being said, we've played briefly with the "anti pullout" pins, and I am fairly confident I could NOT have an orgasm with some of those, because some of them make an erection very uncomfortable. So we'll probably experiment more with that.

6. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I agree that would be next to impossible - but it would also defeat the point entirely for me. I want to still be able to enjoy other forms of sexual activity - but make it very difficult to orgasm.

I'm also very orgasmic and can orgasm without stimulation.

7. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Dollyanne was able to have a "half" orgasm in the cb-2000, but so far, after more than a month of use with the custom-fitted jailbird, dolly has not been able to do so. Dolly is working on a review right now, but the jailbird dolly ordered has a 1.5 inch cage length. The length of the cb-2000 cage is 2.5 inches, and when you take into account the A ring thickness and the spacer it adds at least another 1/2" or more. In dolly's case this meant that she could have a 62.5% to 75% erection inside the 2000 device depending on how you measure. For dolly at least, an erection less than 50% seems to prevent orgasm. Closer to 40% seems to be best. Based on dolly's experience, getting a cage length of no more than 40% of a full erection seems to work. For example, the 1.5" cage dolly has is 37.5% of a full 4" erection. If you are 5" erect, then a 2" cage might work (assuming you are a "grower"), though dolly would probably go slightly smaller to 1.75".

That's just dollyanne's two cents worth on preventing orgasm with the jailbird. Your mileage may (and probably will) vary.

dollyanne

8. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Wow, thank you Dollyanne! That is wonderful news.

I'm 7" fully elongated, but using the measurement system recommended by MM, I get a consistent 3" reading. That's 42%, which sounds pretty good as an orgasm preventative based on your experience. I have reached orgasm inside a 1-1/2" tube, but never been in a short tube that prevents growing to such a degree. Hopefully, that will make the difference.

Now that I'm pretty happy with the measurements, I just need to choose the device.

9. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Correction...(blushes)

Well, dollyanne's going to have to make a correction to her orgasm experience mentioned above, because she just had a little cummie in the Maturemetal 1.5" device. This was after 2 months of being locked up without relief. Dolly admits to being shocked, and it just sort of creeped up on her. Dolly was rubbing her nipples and also her legs together the other morning (a regular occurrence) and imagining one of her favorite gurlie fantasies when she felt something building up. It was that familiar sensation of having to pee. Dolly didn't believe this could possibly be any kind of "discharge", and felt safe because of her maxipad, but it was! When it happened it was more of a "full body" sensation and dolly got goosebumps all over as well as an over all feeling of well being. It lasted much longer than a full-on boi cum (though dolly's memory is fading on what that was like!). Dolly's little clitty throbbed a little in the steel jailbird chastity and when dolly checked her maxipad later the evidence was there!

Dolly doesn't expect this to happen often, but who knows. It may only be after a long period of denial such as the 2 months dolly had. It could also mean that dolly's chastity should be even shorter still. When you add the ring and gap size to the cage length you get 1.5 + .25 + .25 = 2". So, when measured from the base, that is a 50% erection! Dolly's cage length should probably really be 1"! Then that would give the 37.5% total erection when measured from the base.

On the other hand, maybe none of this is right and dollyanne could have a squirtie in any size chastity given enough time of denial. Dollyanne's ability to have a cummie from rubbing her nipples seems to be somewhat unique so maybe it won't happen to many others. In any event, dolly just wanted to report this.

dollyanne

10. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Wow, a 1" cage, yes I could squeeze into, but it would have to be one of those twisted cramped things like stuffing too much laundry in the wash. You can actually fit into something that small without contortions / twisting going on? I'd likely end up pointing out the side of the cage and getting the very worst kind of wrong trapped and twisted erection.

Maybe it just means that you get to wait 2 months before you get to maximum arousal - and there's nothing really wrong with the kind of cummie you described, in fact, if it turns out to be possible for me, um... oh well. I'm not going to put myself in pain or risk circulation / chafing / health issues to try to make something impossible if nature insists otherwise. I don't want to be uncomfortable, but I need a very strong reinforcement. And no sex... definitely no sex. Me and my wife have already agreed that's not on our to-do list, only her receiving oral... if I can cum from doing that, while in very tight chastity... okay, I'll take it. If not, even better.

Not unique... that's also possible here in exactly the same way. Also while in a chastity tube, without an upwards-pointing, you know, um, boy thing. I think it's even possible to learn how to do this and might be accessible to just about anyone...

We'll see - I ordered a Pet Trap already. Maybe it will have added protective value..

11. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Well, I have my answer.

12. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    oh, and now everyone is asking.. what is it! :p

We all hope we know which side of the fence you came down on; the frustrated site.

13. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    FWIW, I may try this again when I have the funds to do so. I think I'd go with the Jailbird next time as it would be lighter (and less expensive) and the extra restraining bars obviously made no difference to me. I'd try slightly longer and definitely a smaller diameter, for which I will need the extra access of the Jailbird to be able to push everything into place. For now, which smaller diameter, and if that is safe is still an open question.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice