Mature metal options

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chris82, Nov 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. chris82

chris82 Guest

Just a quick question.
    I'm an uncut male and locked permanently in a mature metal jailbird. I've had the cage for two or more years I'd guess (after so long one day is pretty much like another lol).
    My question is, I took the option to have inverted front bars on the jailbird as its meant to be better for the uncut male, but after looking at various tumblr accounts I don't think it would make a difference and maybe even having the front bars inverted could be more troublesome than if I just left them as standard.
    Is there any views or experience anyone can provide to end my thoughts on the subject?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I have a Jailbird with the bars inversed and have not had a problem with pinching despite almost 4 years of wearing it as much as possible 24/7. It really depends on if the cage will be pressing against your flaccid penis or not. Normally my flaccid penis fits perfectly in my cage touching all sides but after so many years of being locked up, it sometimes retreated into my body. It also depends on how much foreskin you have. I do not have a lot because I was circumcised at the age of 25 and the surgeon could not remove all of my foreskin due to being erect for most of the surgery. I should have sued him because he should have given me female hormones for about two weeks prior to the surgery to prevent being erect. So I look uncircumcised when flaccid but not when halfway erect. No pinching ever with the inverted bars.

chris82 likes this.
  3. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Im uncut and have the inverted bars as well. There is the very occasional pinch but then again my foreskin does poke out of the end a bit.

chris82 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice