Mature Metal Jailbird review

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by sissypeaches, Apr 12, 2010.

1. sissypeaches

sissypeaches Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    This is the first review that I've written, so bear with me please ...

I've owned a CB2000, CB6000, and a Birdlocked in the past, and none of them offered what I wanted from a chastity device - namely, to fit me snugly, be comfortable, not leave an obvious bulge, be easily cleanable and can be worn long-term without issue. I had been thinking seriously about one of Mistress Lori's devices, but was never able to afford one.

So after a disappointing encounter with the Birdlocked, I decided to opt for the Jailbird from Mature Metal.

I initially ordered it with a 45mm round base ring, and the smallest gap between the cage and the base ring. I found that the base ring burned, and with insufficient space for my ball sac I started to get an oedema where the base of the cage pressed into my skin.

So, I sent it back for modification - upgrade to a 50mm oval base ring, and the longer gap between the parts; in addition I ordered an upgrade to the anti-pullout system for good measure.

[​IMG]

The anti-pullout system comprises three pins - two with cross-hatching and one with a dulled point. Merely insert the pin of your/your mistress' choice just as you're sliding the locking pin into place (very easily done), and apply the padlock.

[​IMG]

I've found that it *is* possible to pull out with even the longest pin in place, but only with forward planning. One trick is to pull forward a good fold of skin on the top of the penis when inserting the pin. Then when you attempt to pull out, you don't have to scrape your glans past that evil device as the fold of skin acts as a buffer. The remedy is to put the pin in without stretching the skin. Not only will the pin press gently but insistently down (not painfully, unless you start to get erect), but it will make it agonisingly painful to drag the head of your penis past it. And even if you manage it, your chances of reinsertion to avoid detection are next to impossible.

[​IMG]

After some experimentation, for added security, I wear a heavy PA ring which I cannot open without piercing pliers. It's closed around one bar of the cage, meaning that I cannot pull out without removal of the piercing, let alone then get past that dreaded anti-pullout pin.

[​IMG]

The finish of the device is superb - it's obviously a labour of love and there are no rough edges at all. And the gentleman at MM was always curteous and prompt in his replies to my queries and problems, even when I did have a list of questions as long as my arm both before, during and after the purchase.

In summary, I highly recommend the Jailbird, and Mature Metal as a whole. The level of service was amazing, and I have a custom-made, ultra-secure durable device for only the cost of two cheaper, lesser cages. I do hope that MM go from strength to strength and help more of us boys and sissies stay securely chaste, for our Owners' amusement.

*curtseys*

sissy peaches
    xxx

2. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Great review, thank you!

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Thanks are due.

Thanks heaps for your review Sissypeaches!

I'm seriously considering getting organised and going down this route. I'm reading everything I can, and your review is very helpful.

Do you have any suggestions to make as to how comfortable it's been over the last two weeks since your post?

Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice