Master or Mistress

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Deleted member 53138, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Deleted member 53138

I am a long time crossdresser that has love and devotion to give to the right person. I am eager to start a journey and be moulded into someone's play thing. All I want to do is give pleasure to someone else.

Joan.t likes this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Depending on where you're located this can be hard.
    The standard advice is to join your local BDSM community. That works to a point but is also dependent on the location.

IMHO as someone who has "corrupted" several vanilla folks I'd say you just have to be open and honest with what you seek. Don't freak people out with too much too soon, but don't wait too long either. Subtle hints and questions aimed at seeing if someone is receptive, what their personality is like etc sets up more intimate and more detailed discussion.

The bottom like is it's work. Believe me I know. As someone also seeking but not doing so very actively I feel for you. But don't give up. If you keep looking and do the right things you'll find them.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    I would go to Fetlife and sign up, then search for a "Munch" in your area. Munches are usually held regularly in a vaniila place and dress and provide a place for BDSM folks of all types to socialize and meet one another. They typically begin by everyone introducing themselves by first name and whether they are a top, bottom, sissy, switch, etc, etc. They usually have a brief program on a subject of common interest and then mix n mingle. You can meet lots of folks with lots of differing fetishes at a munch. You don't have to be a BDSM "player".

4. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Am intrigued. How did you 'corrupt' those vanilla folks?

5. ghost

ghost Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    your not the only one, sounds like the start to a good story

6. Deleted member 53138

Thank you for replying to my thread, I live in a small town, all busy bodies, and I don't think there is a BDSM scene....its the kind of town we would all know!

7. Deleted member 53138

Interesting, I don't know too much about fetlife.....

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    There is a BDSM scene within an hour or so of most towns. But yea, small towns make it difficult. What's so bad is some of those busy bodies may also be the most kinky people. People are strange. And I know all about how if someone in a small town doesn't like you one lie can make your life hell.

I used to like Fetlife, but IMHO its now become a place for many players, fakes and phonies. So use with caution.

Anyway, good luck.

9. Deleted member 53138

Thanks for the sound advice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice