Massages: The Massage Gang

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by King Hippo, Jan 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Manipulate is a word I use often as I see it as a basic human interaction of influencing behavior. The word often evokes a negative reaction as it is viewed in a derogatory context. I do not see manipulation as a negative. In fact it is an art form to be able to skillfully influence another's behavior in our favor.
    Gifting your wife a nightly massage is a beautiful thing, she is a fortunate woman.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    She is too good to me, it's the least I could do.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    We bought a portable massage table and use a baby bottle warmer to warm massage oil. Giving longer massages in bed started to take a toll on my back, the adjustable height table has been a game changer!
    I give my wonderful wife, who’s an RN, daily foot and leg massage as we watch shows, and usually at the end of her work week I’ll have the table and oil ready for her for an hour long massage and a happy ending for her.
    The table, sheets and bottle warmer were all on amazon and weren’t that expensive at all.

I’ve always enjoyed massaging her throughout our marriage, even before playing with chastity, and it usually led to love making. Now when I’m locked, it’s just leads to her orgasms lol

4. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I give my wife a full head to toe massage occasionally using warm oil and a massage table. I am nude, but locked up when doing it. I touch her every where except her sexual bits. She loves it and I love giving it.

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My goal is to be allowed again to massage my wife. Her distrust in me prevents something I once did regularly. I feel she felt obligated to reciprocate with sex. In the old days I all to often started with that hope. Now despite my promising no obligation or expectation merely gets a big NO.

I am in hope her slight restart of my chastity from her new years directive to secure a cage for extended wear may start a path that will allow me to properly honor her without any demands from me.

She has threatened separate beds in our future. I am committed to do whatever she wants but hope to be allowed to share her bed.

Massage is a wonderful opportunity to pay honor to her. We are 39 years together and I have no desire to allow anything to jeopardize this.

Good luck

King Hippo likes this.
  6. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife and I both go for massages, hers is weekly, mine is every two weeks. We go to a professional massage therapist who is aware of my chastity cage and makes an allowance for my face down position by using extra towels so I can be face down comfortably.

a few times it came up in conversation, but not her cup of tea.

King Hippo likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I just finished her first massage tonight in almost 3 years. Just the message. It was wonderful being allowed to massage and caress my goddess wife.

It was a major step forward she did not want to feel my cage at any point but a fantastic leap. I will take it on her pace and terms.

For those who are blessed to be Allowed the privilege to massage there better half don't take it for granted.

LockedPom and King Hippo like this.
  8. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    My wife and kh loves a massage. Most days she gets a foot and/or head message. Occasionally she likes a full body massage, even more so because she knows I'm not doing it to lead to sex. The full body messages are a huge turnon and tease when I'm locked up. I love to hear the occasional groan of pleasure as I massage too.

Pretty sure she sees this as one of the main benefits to locking me up

StubHub and King Hippo like this.
  9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I have tried to get her to try a professional massage but has yet to accept offers. Going caged to the outside is a chilling thought. That day may come for me. Embarrased enough now when she had me start using her Doctor and when she viewed my near hairless body as my wife commented it was her preference that way. When She grinned at my wife and then asked me if I found ot cooler in summer. I could only nod as I turned shades of red. She then proceeded with my full physical. If my wife in the future decides to become my KH as hoped I will have to expect this day may pale to future events.

King Hippo likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:

I just take my directions from her instructions. That's her privilege locked or unlocked.

King Hippo likes this.
  11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The table would be nice. I may have to offer to get one if things keep going forward to allowing me to pamper her needs.

Ron33 and King Hippo like this.
  12. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    Tables are nice and not too expensive. It was under $200.

King Hippo likes this.
  13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I will do some shopping review.

King Hippo likes this.
  14. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Daily foot massages are expected here, followed by oral service most days. No joking - I get in trouble if I don't initiate or at least offer both. Guess I'm a lucky guy.

It pleasures her, puts me in my place, yet connects us and makes me feel good all at the same time.

StubHub and King Hippo like this.
  15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I offer massages nearly daily. Even this morning when she was awake early. She passed.

I don't even bring up anything sexual that's her sole jurisdiction. I will provide any services she requests without anything in return for my part. That is an standing offer she is very aware of. I can only hope she eventually thaws on any level of interaction.

Between the Xmas suprises and the New years resolution command to find a long term cage solution those are the brightest stars in the sky.

Continue your honoring her you're lucky .

King Hippo likes this.
  16. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    She gets a foot massage almost every night. If she wakes in the middle of the night and can’t sleep, I give her a back rub until she drifts off.

I recently bought her a massage table. I fully equipped it with sheets, a cozy blanket, and warmer (very important). I set it up in front of the fireplace, warm the table and the infused almond oil. I turn down the lights, light candles, and have massage music softly playing. A good massage runs at least an hour, usually longer depending on what I find.

She loves it. A table makes all the difference.

elias and King Hippo like this.
  17. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I haven't really added in anything since the first post, but I love the response we all got from this thread.

When I am rubbing my wife's back, legs, or neck there is no greater feeling for me than when she allows me give give her some extra love by kissing those areas as well. Massage always comes first but when she allows me to kiss her body it surely enhances the experience for myself, which I am grateful for.

Headtrip and StubHub like this.
  18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Maybe I will be blessed and allowed. The events on morning after 2nd massage event has very worried I rekindled her distrust in me. When she is ready I will get her words on the matter.

King Hippo likes this.
  19. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Not sure what you did, but honestly & communication are key with your relationship. Let her know you want to give it a try with her to see if she will like it as much as you think she will.

StubHub likes this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Wrote on it in my journal section Vanilla to Owner. Currently I am trying to keep distance unless she requests my presence. She told me she had to think about it. I basically believe made her question her trust in me and my control of myself again. Just waiting on her verdict.

King Hippo likes this.
  21. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Massage!
    Absolutely one of my favorite topics!
    Long ,long before chastity, just for hobbie, I went to massage school and profited on this skill as a powerful seduction tool.
    As of today,my KH/Wife gets massages at will, full body,feet,scalp,or whatever she demands .
    I really enjoy servicing her this way, although most of the time her goal is to relax and enjoy knowing there won't be any sexual activity, sometimes one thing leads to another and I'm asked to pleasure her sexually ( oral or with toys).
    Giving massages is like being teased for me : the view, the touch, perceiving how she reacts, daring to stimulate her one inch further,...Permanently struggling for an erection impossible to get...
    Additionally,she gets massaged regularely by a professional masseuse and sometimes, as a reward and teasing technique ,I'm allowed to watch...so colse and still so far...
    On the other hand, my KH/Wife's background is completely vainilla and altough she enjoys the benefits of keeping me caged,she has outsourced the teasing and edging to precisely .....yes, her masseuse.
    Before the pandemic, I had two weekly, two hour appointments with the said masseuse.According with their agreements I could or could not be uncaged,teased,edged,prostate milked,etc.
    Appart from that,while travelling on vacation we take advantage visiting spas and my KH/Wife amuses herself determining if I get a male or female therapist, she always refuses me wearing the offered loincloth explaining that It is not needed because I already wear a chastity cage !

Lazlo Toth, StubHub and King Hippo like this.
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I have not to school over the years though she has given me books and videos to learn from and apply. She had me go to a few professional massages to have them demonstrate and instruct me to methods. She has never been willing to go to one. I surprised with gift certificate and she made me use it. Was not comfortable stripping down under towel. My requirement was had to be male masseuse. She went along and told him I needed to perfect my Quality because it was impractical to drive to city on any regular basis.

Comments were I was not the first case for being educated and was happy to discuss everything he did and why. 3 hours each way it was odd for certain being handled. I think she hoped I would get an erection at that time no cage.

I did pickup good techniques for feet, neck and scalp, favorites even today.

masohedo and King Hippo like this.
  23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I hope my vanilla never decides to outsource me for anything. That would truly maximize my devotion to please her.

King Hippo likes this.
  24. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Bought a massage table, it's arriving Wednesday and I'm really excited! Can't wait to pamper my kh properly. Hoping it will be better than the usual sofa cushion on the floor setup.

Watched a popular message therapy online course on udemy too. Learnt a lot and it was pretty cheap, recommended.

King Hippo and Lazlo Toth like this.
  25. DeliciousDesperation

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    New member to the gang here! I have been giving my gf nightly massages before bed. I also rub her feet if we are watching TV on the couch. I've had a job where I have to type 10hrs a day for the last 25 years, so I have really strong hands that do not get tired. Plus my ex was a Physical Therapist, so I picked up a few things from her as well.

Also, if you haven't looked up Yoni massages yet - you need to. Your KH will thank me.

Sexy Slave 69 and borbulls1961 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice