Married and locked up in NYC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr. Nosuch, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Mr. Nosuch

Mr. Nosuch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Hello fellow chastity fans. Since I'm spending a bit of time here these days, I thought an introduction would be in order.

I've been with my wife for 9 years, married for 7. When we met, I had just become very "out" about my kinky nature, and while she was accepting an interested, she was a vanilla girl.

Or so she thought. Basically I "perverted" her, and she took to like a duck to water.

In our early years together, we went out a lot enjoyed the NY kink scene a great deal. I've done talks for The Eulenspiegel Society about "Introduction to the Scene", and "Submission with Dignity," and all time favorite topic of mine, "Teasing and Denial." We've mellowed out a bit since those early days, but we're still both very kinky, even if we fail to make as much time for those types of activities as we like.

We've done a bit of a chastity play over the years, but our greatest frustration is finding a workable device for long term wear. Every year or so, I buy a new device, and we try it out. Some have worked better than others, but for all of them we usually have to wrap things up earlier than we'd like (3 weeks was our best) because my fussy skin would complicate things. The thing we love most about chastity play is it keeps our focus on the kink and my submission in a way we can manage for a long period of time.

So we're delighted that I'm once again locked up, and this time in a device that I seem to have no issues with at all: the mature metal jail bird.

For us, chastity play is a big part of my submission to her, as well as a great tool in teasing and denial. It allows us to be a married couple as well as engage in 24/7 play.

It's great fun to share with you our experiences, and also to learn about yours.

2. crazygoat

crazygoat raconteur

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Thanks for sharing

It's nice to hear straight forward posts about what brings people here. I'm learning there are lots of different reasons as to why us guys are locked up. I feel like i'm in good company.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice