Many questions: The Curve, novices just started out

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TJNr, Mar 9, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. TJNr

TJNr Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Hey all, we're new here, so hello :)
    We recently discovered that we both were quite turned on about the idea of chastity and keyholding and some other, to this post irrelevant, D/s-play, so naturally a Curve was bought and a key handed over as a surprise (on Thursday the 4. so still pretty new to this). Here are a million questions, in advance I apologize for the length of this post, but it is very hard finding answers/thorough instructions, this apparently being a niche product, so if reading a ton of words from someone very new in the game annoys you, please skip this post :)

Now, at the store I went through many debates over which to get, a CB6000 or a Curve, the CB's seemed too small though looked a lot sexier, The Curve rather big and clunky. The lady there thought that I should get the CB6000. I went with the Curve, spending a few hours toying with how to set it up with spacers, what works and what not, now I'm thinking she may have been right. She didn't see my cock of course, so she was probably giving me advice based on her experiences with CB's, but I am over the average size wise, though not in any way gigantic.

Currently the Curve is set up like this:
    Third largest ring, longest locking pin with spacers.

Flaccid I almost completely fill the Curve, so I'm thinking that it is the right one, but I'm still in doubt because:
    (Should be said, being Danish I'm uncircumsized, add to that, I have quite a lot of foreskin, enough to cover the head almost completely when fully erect. Having it removed is not a risk we're willing to take, so actually getting the Curve on is a bit tricky, it's either "excess" skin bunched up at the beginning of the curve or skin stretched throughout the curve and bunched up at the end of it (using a sock to pull everything in there as per advice on this very forum), not that this bunching up matters much, but I'm thinking that this may be why we're having the following problems)

When I get hard the curve is pushed forwards, away from the root of the penis, leaving a gap from root to ring while "tightening" up the ball sack. When I get soft again I'm able to more or less pull the Curve back to it's original position by pulling the skin of the balls away from my body while drawing the Curve towards my body, though it is not completely in place at the root in that nice tight way. This annoys me because it sort of ruins the "look" of the device and seems not to correspond with the pictures I've seen of other CB's from the same manufacturer, though I've seen no "hard pictures", so this question may be totally irrelevant if this is normal and intended behavior of the Curve.
    Can this be avoided somehow, is this because of wrong ring size or because my penis is too small for the curve?

Regarding the rings:
    I've tried all the rings, the smallest one acts like a cock ring, making it impossible to get the Curve-part on the penis and blueing of the balls ensue rather swiftly.
    Similar problem with the second smallest.
    The third smallest (third largest?), which is currently in use, has somewhat the same problem when my penis gets hard and while fitting the device, but in no way to the same degree (erections take a while to go down and this represents a very big problem while sleeping, it seems I often wake in pain, and not the nice kind of pain, getting up it seems my penis doesn't care too much and goes flaccid quickly, but still, a full nights sleep is nice).
    This ring is the best one when penis is flaccid (never written flaccid so many times in quick succession), and to some degree when hard too, except for the nightly pain
    The second largest (hope my limited grasp of size-description terminology isn't failing too much and muddying the waters of communication and understanding) is very comfortable, but I find it's just too loose when the penis is soft, "crawling" down the shaft and resting on the ball sack, I can fit my little finger through the space that's left and I fear escape is possible, which I won't attempt in an effort to "cheat", but being secure in chastity, knowing that there is no way other than sabotage makes it all the more fun.
    The biggest ring I haven't tried yet.
    Am I using the right sized rings? Is there a way to be sure?

What are the spacers supposed to do and how should they be used properly, should a smaller locking pin be used? I've used all three, the medium length one in connection with two points of intrigue, the short length alone - same goes for long (both used with spacers).

Is it just a question of trial and error? The thing is, she is going away for the weekend, and we'd rather that the device was properly setup and inescapable but at the same time we'd like to avoid slow castration. We do have an extra key hidden somewhere unbeknownst to the male, so if problems arise, he'd be able to get it off/back on. This is just a temporary safety precaution which we hope to eliminate soon.

Well, if you've read on this far I thank you, if you have answers we'll celebrate you and you will make us happy!

I shall add some pictures soon, so you can see what's what.

Lots of love

Edit:
    General tips are very welcome!!!

2. Mistress Allison

Mistress Allison Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    OK, it sounds like you have a lot of beginner's issues that i myself ran across when first starting out. really from what i could gather the only difference between the cb6k and the curve is the size and the positioning of the holes along the elongates, slightly curved (as the name suggests) shaft.. however, not knowing the size of your penis or having a cb6k and curve at hand to compare I can only give you my advice. (this is all my perspective, from the research I've done and the experience we've had with our Cb3k)

Most of the issues you've stated are purely something you have to get use to. With the pulling the balls and chastity away from your body while your erect, This does happen. Due to the fact you have a ring around the base of your penis and balls when you begin to engorge your penis has no place to go so it pulls your balls with it... It does look kinda odd for first time users but later on your key-holder will enjoy the look because its you straining against whats keeping you secure, which adds to the futility. I personally smile every time i see it. Using a cotton swab with some mineral oil or silicone based lubricant and putting a small coating on the areas where your skin gets stuck to the chastity could help direct your penis into the shaft when you become erect instead of bunching at the base. But be sure not to over due the lubricants.

What i think you should do with the issue on pain. try moving up one size for your ring it will make the area around your balls more comfortable. and make the spacers and locking pin smaller. In doing this, depending on the size of your balls, it should help take away some discomfort. making the pins smaller will help it cut down on the gap between your ball ring and the actual chastity. which in turn will make it more difficult to remove the device.

Most of it is pure trial and error however. You need to sit down with your Key-holder and try to find what is best for you. It has been over a year since We've purchased our CB3k and we are still thriving to find the perfect fit, because my pet is an odd size. And a 'grower' at that (he is small when flaccid but nearly quadruples the size when erect) so we're realizing that its more about how the chastity should fit when hes flaccid then when hes hard because a chastity is suppose to be uncomfortable, but not painful.

When putting on the chastity i always found that cloth type baby wipes (the ones that stretch and not rip) do wonders for eliminating the pinching of the skin when applying the shaft portion. just take a baby wipe and wrap it length wise around the lower 1/2 of your shaft, then with one hand holding the cloth in place push the loose end out the tip of your chastity and then slide your chastity device on. Once its in place just slide the wipe off and voila! and if your skin gets too bunched up you can always swab it to push your excess skin back into place. and since you have so much foreskin you will want to make sure you clean yourself very well with water moistened swabs.

i hope that helped and welcome to the world of chastity!:Locker:

3. TJNr

TJNr Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Allison
    Thanks a lot for the lengthy and informative reply.
    Celebrates and thanks you in some overabundant way! :Locker:

I've changed the configuration today, so now the ring is one size bigger, still the long locking pin with three points of intrigue to boot.
    It seems to work rather well, and last time I tried this size, without the points of intrigue though, I had no trouble sleeping. It seems that it is the skin under the balls and the over side of the penis that somehow gets "stressed" and starts burning, it's rather unpleasant, at least in the middle of the night.

Well, what I'm after is "impossible" escape, I haven't yet tried escaping from this with the points of intrigue in place, but I will right now. Hang on...
    Ok, you probably could, if you were really motivated, but the amount of pain just doesn't seem to be worth it. I can escape the first and sort of the second point of intrigue, but the third is impossible, secondly, it seems my penis is too big to just slide on out of there. I'm sure this could be done with some effort, pain and ample lubrication (haha, man, that really applies to a lot of situations)
    Pro tip (just discovered): Some lube was left from when I attached the device, it was under the points of intrigue, making it harder to get a grip, something super slippery in the right amount seems to actually help keep the penis safe in chastity.

Thanks a lot for the answer and the welcome, we're thoroughly enjoying ourselves and getting to grips with what else we can do.
    This is how it looks now:

Love
    TJNr

4. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    I'm in a CB6000 and had alot of the same issues as you...

I use some paw paw cream or similar (I'm not sure if you have that in your country) under the balls where the ring sits, and that prevents the burning sensation. To make it escape proof, I find a smaller spacer is much more effective than the various methods devised to keep the shaft in the cage. My testicles cannot physically fit back through the gap between the base of the tube and the ring, so that prevents be from pulling out by not allowing me to pull the tube far enough away from my body to get the shaft out.

5. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    The Curve is really designed for the larger man as for extended wear, the lack of movement inside the tube is best.
    Where there's movement, there's friction and that way, bad things live.

If you do not totally fill the curve, just like a piston in an engine, you will need to keep it well lubricated.

The burning sensation is due to skin stretching - AKA Chinese Burn... so many have found lubrication with a non-absorbing gel - like vaseline eases this considerably, especially during the nightly POST (Power On Self Test) our 'chaps' seem to do while we sleep.

General, the long post is not the best idea unless you are HUGE as it allows more movement and again, anything that moves will move into trouble... lol

6. TJNr

TJNr Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mr. Horner
    I shall try to get my hands on something like the stuff you describe, I've never heard of it, so don't think you can get it here. But something along those lines will probably do.

icarus
    Hello icarus!
    I have no movement inside the tube what so ever, my cock is too "fat" to allow for that and parts of it even protrude from the "air vents" in the Curve (making pretty patterns when out of it), and actually getting it out of there requires a bit of pulling. As for any of the parts of the Curve, they don't move either, so, right now, not hard, everything is rather comfortable. So, I've come to the conclusion, that size wise, I did the right thing. I'm considering using the short locking pin as you say, but still, no movement, and, I'm sorry to say, quite like the points of intrigue...

7. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    TJNr, I just wanted to say that's a wonderfully composed picture you took there. Very nice!

Good luck on your journey!

8. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    That is great... there is NO correct answer, only MY answer.. lol

Kudos..

9. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Hmm...

Vaseline (if you can get that) or similar works, you just need something to reduce friction... I find lube to be too messy to use under the ring, so an ointment like that is a better option for me... your mileage may vary though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice