Mansion statistics

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by L-u-c-y, Sep 15, 2018.

1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    What is ill informed?
    I’ve met Mistress W in person and think highly of her. So I wouldn’t say bad things. I was also here so I am informed. I may not recall dates or all of the facts but I recall enough to give a general statement like I did.

I’m just saying she had a bunch of personal stuff going on and the site had issues at the time as she wasn’t caring for it. If you care to go back to really old posts you may find them. So that isn’t anything bad. We all have issues. And if taking care of them over a web site is a priority IMHO that’s the life.

And yes we are fortunate to have Ms @L-u-c-y but as I stated she didn’t take over right away. There was a bumpy transition. Again not to say anything bad about anyone but rather to recall that it wasn’t a good time for the site.

The positive is Mistress W passed the site on when she felt it was right. Likewise the guy who ran it after her. And now Ms Lucy is running it very well. Personally I hope she does so for a long long time and if she ever decides to not run it that she find someone as dedicated and willing to put on as much love.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice