MANCAGE model 02

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Encased, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Encased

Encased Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0773STRNV/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I recently was given this by my wife. Before this, all my cages have been metal, as my first experience with a CB line cage was so terrible I can't believe I spent the money on it. I will give my impressions per the guidelines as I go further with this item.

Construction: Polycarbonate, and the moulds are VERY nice. No sharp edges, very clear material, comes with extra adjustment pins to get that right fit, along with an assortment of rings going up to 2-1/4" ID. The lock supplied is the only thing bad. It is a plastic lock meant as a means of wearing this through detection points at airports and the like. It is awful. Use one of the supplied keyholder tags instead, which is a nice add-on compare to a lot of other offerings.

Comfort: Still playing with some final adjustment, but so far, this lightweight design is very comfortable. It can be a bit of work to get all the pieces in place and your bits aligned, but once on, it really is a daily wear cage in my opinion.

Cleaning: The open design of the tube is probably my favourite feature of this one. I don't get the usual smelly nethers and I also don't get damp. Very easy to clean.

Wear duration (between cleans): So far, I have been able to wear it for a week before my KH tells me to remove it for shaving and a thorough cleaning beyond the usual shower. The ring sometimes feels a bit too snug, but a touch of lube around the ring alleviates it instantly.

Style: I like it. It is very masculine, unlike the CB's that.. well, aren't for me, or my wife/KH.

Fit: It is a bit of a deuce to get on, but that is mainly me, not any fault of the cage itself. I am a high rider, not a dangler.

Measurement issues: None. In my opinion SHOTS did their homework on this one. Not some of the others in their line, but this particular design just is perfect for extended wear in my estmation.

Security: You will need a different lock, or use the keyholder tags. The lock supplied is simply not in stride with the rest of this fine bit of kit.

I would like to also add the the presentation of this cage is simply wonderful. It is like being presented with dueling pistols or something akin to that. Very masculine, very gentlemanly, and gives you a great storage case when not in use.

Thank you.

taped2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice