Man on top, sexy on bottom

Discussion in 'Crossdressing in all its variations' started by Mr M, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Mr M

Mr M Well-Known Member

Locked in Chastity / Submissive
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    For most of my life I have been curious about wearing women clothing. Not out of desire to be a woman or to be with men. Just wanting to have access to the same level of ‘sexy’ women have in fashion. Women’s cloths being the epitome of accentuating sexual desire and sex. Of being wanted. Unlike the mobility of women in fashion, men are kept to a pretty tight box of expections. Any step outside that box met with judgement and perception of my desires, weaknesses, or wounds that must be the reason I broke the cultural rules.

When my wife and I had first started chastity, my wife put me in panties for kink, little knowing that I loved it. It feels incredibly freeing to feel sexy, even if it is under my expected tshirt and shorts, or pants and collar shirts. With some courage I promoted further exploration, wanting to add fishnet stockings under my pants on dates. Unexpectedly my open, loving, bi-sexual, wife and key holder said “but those are for women”. Shocking me to the reality that even she has bias, not that I should expect her not to. Out of my of defensive reaction I rushed to show her links to male stockings and garters or emphasize my masculinity / sexual orientation. Although she reassured me it did not change her view of me or that the stockings looked sexier on men than she thought, I remain disappointed.

It made me remember when I was younger trying on dresses or my girl friends or wife under garments, feeling so sexy but also terrified that someone else might see me. Which is just sad. Being afraid of being mis-understood. Sad that a man has to be something to feel desired vs just having access to desirable.

For those of you who can’t relate to this post, or have already chalked me up as a crazy, perverted or weak, you would be surprised if you met me. Actually, you would never even think that I had a cage on, a pink thong, and was browsing garters. I am a strong and intellegent family man who carries the world on his back. I have grit, intelligence and heart. I am a boy of boys; loving fireworks, mud, hunting, fishing, adventure, adrenaline, bike jumps, balls, sticks and any combination of the above. I brew beer, rebuild cars, design mechanical things, and man cave with the best of them. In tough situations, i am all fight, no flight. But underneath I have a secret, I am man on top and sexy on bottom.

I am not a “the world should change” person, but I am a person who believes that people should reflect on what they knowingly or unknowingly promote. We deny people access to all sorts of things, just by giving a look or assuming it shouldn’t be that way, it is pretty sad. As it just doesn’t have to be, and it is not like it costs anything.

Thank you to all of you here who have the courage to do things the world thinks you shouldn’t. Men are a lot more than the box we are kept in. And I am in front of you when there is a moment in time we have the charge to break out of the box.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    my tights and stockings am always laddering when im doing my chores so i dont think that if you was doing all them things that stocking wud last very long really. but if you like them you can try i spose.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Well-Known Member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I'm with you, @Mr M ! I just love the feel of feminine clothing of all types. Lingerie, dress, tops, skirts, etc. It is all good and fun to wear. I am very friendly with the SA's at my local Lane Bryant Store and they allow me to try on anything I want whenever I want. I just now returned from shopping for skirts and ended up trying on about 10-12 before buying a skort! I can't wait to wear it out!

Mr M likes this.
  4. Wonderwomanssub

Wonderwomanssub Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    I understand where you are coming from, I have no desire to crossdress on my own volition but would enjoy being told to do so. I have just for kicks tried some of my wife's things on in the past, not because I thought I looked sexy but the actual article of clothing was sexy within itself. I bought my wife cute vinyl outfits over the course of our relationship that she used to wear for me, not so much anymore now that she is in charge and my mistress lol. But I always loved how they felt and how sexy they looked and I immensely enjoyed picking them out for her. A while back I wanted to be able to wear something sexy around for my mistress. As she is not into feminizing me she did allow me to buy a pair of lambskin leather short shorts that are unisex and would look great on either sex. She absolutely loves them on me and I love wearing them around for her. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror and how good they looked on me.

Fast forward... because of some issues I have I can't wear my cage 24/7 so mistress and I found leather chastity shorts. Wow did I see her face light up when she realized she was going to be locking me in leather shorts for long periods of time. Obviously they'll need to be cleaned fairly often but I'll be in them ALL THE TIME starting next week. I'm really excited about them so I totally understand where you're coming from when it comes to sexy clothing items :)

Mr M likes this.
  5. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I frequently wear pink panties, but thats as far as it's gone with us. I can't tell whether my lovely wife/keyholder would be into me crossdressing, although I'd be open to it. Seems kind of fun. She's never mentioned it.

Mr M likes this.
  6. anasyrma

anasyrma Well-Known Member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I also love wearing feminine clothing, especially short skirts and dresses. I wish men had more of the choice in clothing that women have. I wear panties every day and my wife enjoys seeing me in them. I'd like to wear more, but I am not sure if she would be as accepting. I had a girlfriend many years ago who openly told me she enjoyed seeing men wear sexy skirts and dresses just as much as women and I found her viewpoint very refreshing.

Mr M likes this.
  7. Breathe

Breathe Wife, Owner, Dom/me, and KH of _and_smile

United States
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Even with your 'disclaimer', I must say this reads very much like 'things should change' to Me, heh... which is fine!

I believe they should, considering how much energy is wasted on judgement and presumptions across the globe. It's just highly doubtful they will at an accelerated rate.

... as are women. For instance, some of us :) like rocking our own cocks... Do you know what manner of screwed up faces and comments I'd see and hear if that were common knowledge?

Boxes are everywhere, I assure you. But fluidity is a beautiful thing, so...

Keep doing you! :+1:

Giveitup, corsac and Mr M like this.
  8. Mr M

Mr M Well-Known Member

Locked in Chastity / Submissive
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you @Breathe . This struck a cord with me personally and often does when I run into it many places in the world. Men wearing panties isn’t the priority, it is the mindset that is the priority...

I don’t often look for hope outside of myself, yet I find it when people are courageous enough to ‘keep doing themselves’.

I completely agree with you, well said and a balanced perspective.

Breathe likes this.
  9. biman

biman New Member

IT Professional
    Utah-USA
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    While I'm new to the site I think it interesting that people on a kink site would think you were crazy for wanting to express your desire to be sexy in women's clothing. Reminds me when I told my wife I wanted to wear a kilt to comic con and instantly it was, "YOUR GOING TO WEAR UNDERPANTS!" and so I grinned and replied, "If I wear underpants then it's a skirt, do you want to be seen with your husband wearing a skirt?", needless to say I've never worn a skirt in public. But its interesting with partners like my wife has a hard time accepting my bi-sexuality as bi-sexuality and not secretly being gay. But even with all her questioning of my true intentions she loved to DEATH when I let John Barrowman do a kilt check at comic con, absolutely made her day.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    well nobody has sayed that we am crazy have they.

11. Khrissi

Khrissi Member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    Its about having fun, and like many aficionado's we get called "crazy".

biman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice