males go bad, Females go good!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by henry58, Jan 16, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    @L-u-c-y shared a really good article on 'Did the Victorians have it right?' https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/did-the-victorians-have-it-right.30914/
    A piece showcasing Victorian research into the poor results of males who indulged in this practice. The thing i find interesting and not brought out in the article; why such practices affect males in one way, but in Females completely the opposite?

Is it a physiological thing or emotional, or just that higher volumes of Female sexual arousal generates more positive energy than male?

Back in my hey day (like really going back) i recall post coital energy for me as being 'in my boots' but my wife's, through the roof.

Mistress Lucy poses the question; if the Victorians had access to male chastity, what wonders of the world would be in place today?
    Well i think another paradigm could be considered that goes with that; Coupled with a Matriarchal Society, with males in chastity?

Who knows!

slavesw and tiruh811 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice