Male virgins?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joroincharge, Jun 16, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    @SophSimpl it will, giggle. and my one has been stretch to make it longer.

SophSimpl and seasoned like this.
  2. YoungLockedVirgin

YoungLockedVirgin New member

Eh - none
    Texas! Nope, not a cowboy ;)
    Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Right, forgot to mention where I am. Lol guess it tis habit :/ I'm in Texas.
    I would try to find a key holder more, but can't seem to stay in any belt I've had for more than 3 days. More due to health and it hurting. I keep thinking it's just because I'm so new with it and just have to get used to it, but idk. Sorry for my ranting lolz

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'd guess either you're just needing time to adjust (in which case no problem long term) or you've got an ill-fitting device (in which case you need an upgrade). hard to tell from your post which it is.

4. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    Mistress has had me (her sissymaid hubette) in different devices over the years. Starting from our wedding forward, its been the CB and MM lines both with the expense and my apparent decrease in size. Over the last year She has had me in devices from DH which have the advantage of low cost - and consistently low cost. Finally after all this time the device this sissy is in, is small enough to make a big difference for which this sissy is so grateful! But a new device is now available - one with three barbs - and this sissy is sooo hesitant. Mistress is insistent though, and sissy is very anxious about it, trying to delay Her purchase of that little mean device. This sissy knows Mistress knows better and sooner than later it will be here and locked in place. this sissy knows I deserve it, and has a lot to apologize for (this sissymaid refers to it as the 'apology chastity.'). I feel i'm a ' borne again ' virgin many times over!

5. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    I am also a male virgin and currently i was using cb6000 which broke :(, but now i ordered a MM watchful Mistress and i am really excited about it. Although it will arrive in october but i also wish to remain a male virgin. Lets see what happens in future :)

6. iluvteasers

iluvteasers Virgin Member

Local Time:
    I like the idea of being put in chastity by a woman that has no interest in sex but who likes the idea of preventing me from doing it, or who would require me to have permission to do it.

7. Nicolaa

Nicolaa New member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    you believe the penis was virgin?
    So you were not sure, but supposed it...why did you suppose the penis was virgin? and how old was the virgin man?

8. iluvteasers

Local Time:
    Virgins can have a randy penis too, it just involves a lot of masturbation :)

9. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    We were both 16, although he was a couple of months older than me he was a bit of a mummy's boy.
    Rita

10. Kieren

Kieren Young Cuck

Uk
    Local Time:
    I'm a Virgin And have never had penetrative sex, mainly because I'm terrified of girls ha ha. I love it now though, it's what gote into this lifestyle, have to admit though I've wondered how good it feels but there no point in pondering over something that's not gonna happen ;)

Joroincharge likes this.
  11. Nicolaa

Nicolaa New member

Local Time:
    Ok, so you were both very young...but was he your boyfriend or only a friend? and why he accepted to be locked, he lost a bet?
    However i think locking a virgin cock of 16 years old is different to lock a virgin cock of 30 years old....to be locked and virgin at 30, would be more humiliating

12. gaygurly

gaygurly Member

newark notts
    Local Time:
    Hi im not a virgin but have been locked and unlocked for past year without sex iv been told by kh ill never have sex again from jan 1 ill be locked for a whole year i kinda miss sex but want to please my kh more so sex is a thing of the past for me

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    just because you not allowed to use your pee pee don't mean that you cant has fun.

14. gaygurly

gaygurly Member

newark notts
    Local Time:
    Its very true more fun not using

15. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    I am a male virgin as well, I wish I had someone to lock me up until my wedding day, I haven't discussed chastity yet with my current girlfriend. We have discussed kink a little and she does have a interest in kinky activities.

16. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    We were friends and he showed me a copy of Janus, I'd never heard of male chastity but there was a letter giving details and I persuaded him to give it a try.
    But I guess still being a virgin at 30 might be more embarrassing for a male.
    Rita

17. MuscleBeast

MuscleBeast New member

Local Time:
    Hi, this is also going to be my first post here. I am 28 and still a male virgin. I'm not too damn ugly but I always liked sexual denial before I could name it. Well, now I am happily locked in my bon4m, I threw the key to the padlock into the trash after 2 weeks being locked without skin irritations etc. and im not planning to get rid-off that device ever again. :)

18. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    :)
    Have you told her you're virgin? Could be a good way to break the subject.

19. iluvteasers

Local Time:
    I think a lot of girls find it strange if a guys a virgin.

20. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    I don't think Girls of me generation find it too strange at all, that an effeminate guy like me is still a virgin!

21. Chastevirgin101

I'm a virgin and would love to find a key holder to lock me away for her whim. Quite happy to remain a virgin forever for the right dominant partner.

22. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    [QUOTE"Joroincharge, post: 121675, member: 14683"]:)
    Have you told her you're virgin? Could be a good way to break the subject.[/QUOTE]

I have told her that I am a virgin, and she is cool with that, I know she likes to play and tie each other up, as we have played a little bit with that. I really want to tell her about my chastity fantasies, but I am scared of how she will take it.

23. chastityslavevirgin

chastityslavevirgin New member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    I'm a male virgin. I was abused as a child, sexual contact is my worst nightmare so I have always avoided it. Have been locked up once online for 8 days. Would never let a woman see or touch my penis, maybe that's why I lock it up myself as much as possible.

24. jerk-off

jerk-off New member

Local Time:
    When i reached puberty, i became a compulsive masturbator. i quickly worked up to jerking off a minimum of 7 times a day, keeping this up well into my twenties. Sadly, this was all out of necessity, because for a variety of circumstances, mostly my own insecurities, i didn't have any Girlfriends. So i loathed myself all that time for not being a real man who was capable of having A Girlfriend. But i never lost hope. i used to hope and pray, day and night, that one day, i'd find A Beautiful, sexy Woman who would marry me, and then i'd never have to jerk off again.

Eventually, i found a few Girlfriends. And while i did manage to fuck Them a few times, i never felt exactly right penetrating A Woman. i always felt like i was a fraud, trying to act like a real man. And i think They may have felt somewhat similar, too, because i don't think I've ever actually given A Woman an orgasm while fucking Her.

But unbelievably, i did manage to find An astoundingly gorgeous, sexy Woman, several years my junior, who did agree to marry me. And before we married, i did manage to fuck Her a few times. But i don't think i ever made Her cum that way, either. However, She did love my considerable oral skills.

Once we married, i did occasionally fuck Her, but i was still never good at it. i still always felt like a fraud, and She still never had an orgasm that way. She still depended upon my oral skills for satisfaction. So after a few years, she instead made me into Her full time, 24/7 slave in every way. Not long afterwards, She decided that i wouldn't ever be allowed to fuck Her again, and would only be required to make Her cum orally. But within another few years, She decided that i just wasn't enough of a real man to be allowed to have any manner of sexual contact with Her, nor with any Woman, ever again, for the rest of my life. And the only way i would ever be allowed to cum, for the rest of my life, was by jerking off.

Of course, if it was up to me, i'd still want to jerk off at least 7 times a day, like i used to. Living with This gorgeous, sexy Woman who often goes around the house in various stages of undress, i'm always constantly horny. Yet all else aside, my Mistress-Wife would probably never allow me to have another orgasm, for the rest of my life. But in reality, She finds if i get too horny, i'm just too distracted to serve Her with the full attention She requires. Yet, if i'm allowed to cum too much, i grow too apathetic to serve Her with the anxious enthusiasm She deserves. She therefore requires me to jerk off exactly twice a week - no more, and no less - at exactly the times She specifies.

In any case, the irony of my situation never escapes me. i continually marvel at it. i was hoping that marriage would be my savior; that i'd have A beautiful, sexy Wife who would want me to fuck Her whenever i felt like it, and i'd never have to jerk off again. But instead, by my marrying this gorgeous, sexy Woman, it has condemned me to being exactly the jerk-off i feared ending up as. Even more so, it has insured that i will never have any sort of sexual contact with A Woman, ever again, for the rest of my life; and i will spend the rest of my life as the complete and total jerk-off i always feared being.

But the thing is, I've come to realize that i absolutely love being the real and true, complete and total jerk-off that i started out as, and that i now believe i was always destined to be. i never felt right trying to fuck A Woman like a real man. And in total, i don't think i ever actually fucked A Woman more than maybe 30 times in my whole life; or it could have even been as few as 20, or even 15. i never actually kept count.

But what matters is that i wish i never tried to fuck A Woman, even once in my whole life. The fact that i did try now makes me feel violated; impure; almost raped. If i never fucked A Woman, i could have actually truly been the real and true jerk-off that i know i was always meant to be, who is meant to only serve Women; not have sex with Them. At least i know that i will remain a real and true, complete and total jerk-off for the rest of my life, and that for the whole rest of my life, i'll never have any sort of sexual contact with A Woman, ever again.

25. goodboy12

goodboy12 New member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    I'm 23, almost 24, about to graduate from college, and I am still a virgin. I do like the idea of being denied permanently and never getting to know the wonderful feeling of penetrating a pussy. On the other hand I do really want to experience that feeling as it is one of the most basic human desires. Maybe for my 30th birthday or something lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice