Male student in all-girls school

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by naruto uzumaki, Jun 21, 2021.

1. naruto uzumaki

naruto uzumaki New member

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    This is a repost as most of people told me to post it on fiction section

This is my first time writing a post so please also give some feedback. This is not a story just a setting of the fantasy world I made. I will just share the idea.

In this story, my old school is converted into an all-girls school. All the male teacher and male students left the school but all the females stayed. Even the male employee including guards and cleaning services everyone. (So that whenever I imagined that I don't have to make a new character. If I want to imagine dark femdom then just imagine the teacher who used to hate me and for gentle femdom teacher who used to tease me or an old friend.) In the story, I had some financial problem so I was not able to change the school. So, the school's principal agreed to keep me in school under some conditions. They called me three days before the re-opening of school to make some adjustment and explain the rules under which I am allowed to stay in school.

On the first day, when I reached the school the main gate was closed which I have was never seen closed in the daytime. A guard was standing there. When I asked the same thing to guard. She said that according to new rules no one will be allowed in school except teachers, students and employees. So, the gate will not open until a person belongs to these categories even parents would not be allowed here. She also said that she will be my guide will explain the rules on the way. Just after I enter the school, two guards appeared. One of them closed the gate and the other came to me asked me to strip and at first I was shocked when I heard that but thinking about the type of women our principal was. I was not surprised to see guards try to force me to be naked. On some level I knew, rules made by the principal would not pretty and as much as I know her they will be really humiliating. After I stripped naked guard explained to me the first condition

(Now I will be explaining all the condition school forced on me)

1. I am allowed to wear only those clothes which are provided by the school. (Then they took me hostel completely naked. I was a little relieved that there was no student there as I was already three days early.)

2. All my body hair will be removed except my head. (By waxing.)

3. They attached a device to my genital. The devices consist of a small controller and some wire coming out of it just like a spider. At the end of those wire, there was some special glue which attached to my genital. There was almost 20 such wire in that device. The two-wire attached to the tip of my penis(inside the foreskin). other two outside foreskin and attached another four along the path from the tip towards the testicles. They attached the other eight on both of my testicles and the last four along the path from testicles to anus.

(The devices are designed to keep a log of my penis. Everything when I pee and When I get erected or WHenever I stroke my penis or even when I have wet dreams. everything gets recorded on that devices and passed to a mobile app. All the school teacher and hostel warden had access to that app. That device also had a feature that gives vibration to my genitals through those wire for pleasure and It can also give an electric shock to punish me or to control me. The electric function also had a feature to control intensity from low (painful but pleasurable ) to high (painful enough put you on your knees.) )

(When I reached my room there were only girls clothes in my closet).

4. I can wear only girls clothes so that other girls do not feel scared of me.

5. Bottom part of clothes should be a skirt so that clothes can not interfere with the device. That means no underwear there. (That means if I have a Bonner every girl will know just by looking on my skirt and obviously, the teacher will also know that because of alerts they will be getting on their app)

6. Masturbation will be allowed only on Pleasure day which will come once every month and If I try to break that rule then punishment can lead to two-month chastity with additional punishment which will be decided on the same day by the principal.

7. Even on Pleasure day, Masturbation can be done only in the presence of the teacher or the warden.

When I came back to the warden office there was a poster about me. Which had all the about my condition in which I will be living in(also contained information about my body like height and weight even my penis size). When I asked why he posted this he explained to me that he wanted to warn the girls so that they don't get shocked when they meet you. When I asked about other rules he said that Other rules will be explained after all the girls will arrive.

To be continued...

2. naruto uzumaki

Local Time:
    Male student in all-girls school(part 2)

The next day, I really didn't have any motivation to wake up. I didn't really want my old friends and teachers to look in such a humiliating position. I was really nervous to go to the hostel's main hall. I didn't want to hear what others rules they are gonna force on me. And those clothes, hate to wear those. I didn't even check the cupboard after that day. I was so angry that I slept naked in the cold night but didn't take another peek at those clothes.
    Completely demotivated, I started to check my new clothes.
    The clothes were really expensive and they have so many different types and colour combinations. But one thing common in all of them all clothes had the same type of lower part skirt. There were different types of skirts long, short and they even had sport type skirts and also other types which I didn't know how to wear. The shirt and top were normal but the real problem was the bra. Yup, they had a stuffed bra for me. If that was not enough It had two metal plates inside which cover the nipple area and there was a wire hanging connecting those plates which needed to be connected controller which was connected to my penis. After wearing the bra when I connected it to the controller I felt vibrations on my penis and nipple which shook my whole body. At the same time, I got a notification on my mobile "Device connected". Then I checked my mobile app It really contained all records about my body. When I peed or When I got aroused and It also recorded the time of my wet dream even I didn't remember that. This technology was so advanced that for a second, I forgot about all my humiliation and anger, and started to admire it. They also wanted to give me a wig but my hair was already at shoulder length so they kept it with them. After taking some time I took a top and a long skirt, didn't care about colour just wore them and head downstairs. When I reached the main hall, girls were already gathered and were listening to the warden's speech.

By looking at their shocking faces It looked like She already announced about me.

"Oh, there he is," Warden said pointing towards me. All girls looked at me. All of them had mixed expressions. Some were laughing and some were just shocked to see me like that. While waiting for the warden to explain the old rules to the girls (which he already explained to me ) I was checking all of the girls' expressions. Most of the girls who didn't know me didn't look like they cared about what was happening. (Maybe because of clothes and that stuffed bra they gave and my long hair I didn't look like a boy) They were surprised at first but slowly their expression turned to normal. But my friends were laughing like crazy. Which made me more nervous. I studied for 10 years in that school with them and most of them were really close to me and next, they all were watching me dressed as a girl. It was really humiliating.
    "Now let get to the other rules," said the warden while looking at her notebook.

1. No sex is allowed with him or any activity which can give him pleasure sexually. All the activity done on his genital area will get recorded.

2. If any girl tries to give him a handjob or gave him an orgasm will suffer strict punishment which can be very painful and humiliating. Even more humiliating than what he is facing.

3 . Normally, You all can live normally as you lived before it turned girls school but At time of assembly, Gym activity you feels his erected boner is disturbing you then you can either press it down with your hand or spank him with stick-on his erected penis but not on testis as it can give permanent physical injury. or spank on his butt with a stick or press with your legs until it becomes flaccid again.

4. At the time of class only the teacher has permission to do that and in his room, only his roommate will be allowed to that.

5. In any of the above conditions, he is not allowed to cover his penis.

and no peeking under his skirt even if you are spanking him or pressing his boner all the activities should be done over his skirt as you all know nudity in the school area is not allowed.

After, listening to the last rule when I looked at my friend's devilish smile. It started to make me scared but also a little excited.

"Wow, listening to these rule make you excited" warden said staring at my boner. Suddenly I realized what I was wearing. When I looked at girls all were giggling while looking at my bulge

I was not wearing any underwear so every girl can see my skirt rising slowly as I get more excited.

"Perfect situation for the demo of last two rules. Keeps your hand up and open your leg wide" said the warden while taking out the stick and giving a large big spank on my dick. It was so painful I almost shouted but stopped myself. but I can see all of the girls laughing at me. Then she spanked again but this time gave me 10 spanks back to back. Then she did the same on my hips. After that my penis started to become flaccid but she was not done. She asked me to sit on the floor then gave gentle pressed to my dick with her heel. She didn't do it with the force but it was painful because of the spank she gave me before. Finally, my penis gave up and become flaccid and the whole situation was so humiliating and exhaustive that I didn't have enough energy to keep sitting so I laid down on the floor while her leg was still at my penis. I didn't care about who was watching meaning anymore.

" Now you can all go to your rooms," said the warden after removing her leg from my penis.

I got so tired from this that I didn't dare to stand up all girls left the room but I kept thinking about what will happen now. I started to think about the teacher what will happen when I will meet them in school and my favourite hot teacher Miss Jyoti what will she think about me. I really liked her even when she used to punish me. Thinking about getting punishment by her always made me excited.

"Hey, He got erected again" A girl shouted. Suddenly I realized the situation I was in. but I was too late and the warden came running towards me the stick and "smack....."

To be continued...
    Next will be the introduction of the characters.

3. naruto uzumaki

Local Time:
    Male student in all-girls school(part 3)

Now about characters which I will be using further in stories and their background stories:

(Sorry for bad English. It was my first time so I will fix it later)

Lisa

Tall girl with a height of 5'10 feet. Her body figure was really great. Her breast and ass size both were above average. She had brown colour skin and had black hair with a little shade of brown dye. Her dressing sense was like boys as most of the students in her friend's circle were boys. In ten years of my school life, never saw her with any girl's group. Because of growing up with boys most of her personality was also like them. Even her dressing sense. She never wore a bra even not on sports day or at any time. Instead, She always wore a tight shirt with the top three buttons opened with her cleavage on full display. She always used to wear it like that so she didn't have to wear a bra to keep her breast in a stable position. She wore it like that not to seduce other students but her personality became like as a result of growing with other male students. And for the lower part, she used to wear a skirt long enough to cover her knee. She always used to wear panties with some anime character on the front side and everyone has seen it as she always sits with her leg open wide and didn't care who is looking under her skirt. The group she belonged to, was like a delinquent group. Although they don't really bully other people much they still break many school rules. Most of the time they just fight each other. Yup, even Lisa fights like a boy. She doesn't care where she is getting touched while fighting. Just like others boys in her group she always looks forward to a fistfight. I saw her fight many times with other students. They never care about their clothes while fighting. Their clothes always get torn but they continue to fight. Because of her torn clothes, Sometimes others get boner middle of the fight and instead of getting embarrassed she takes advantage of the situation and defeat them by grabbing it. Most of her personality, dressing sense was like boys which makes her even sexier. She also picked up some really bad habits like kicking in nuts to end the fight or giving a surprise kick from behind. Which make her really scary. Even boys in her group were sometimes scared of her surprise kick. They also sometimes try to take revenge on her but the pain she felt after getting hit stays like 2-3 minutes but when she kicks it stays for hours. Sometimes they really regret teaching her how to fight.

Relationship with her before all-girls school: Never talked to her but she was everyone's fantasy because of how appealing her clothes were.

Relationship after becoming all-girls school: She becomes a really good friend of mine but her surprise kick was still too much to handle. She really liked to kick me in the nuts. She says that the expression I give after getting hit looks really cute in a girl dress. Her surprise kick was really scary when it comes from behind. Because of her, I started to walk more like a girl (by keeping my thighs stick together ) so at least I can protect myself from her surprise kick.

Erza

6'0 feet tall girl with breast avg size and ass below avg. Her personality was really completely different from anyone of us. She was really strict and disciplined person. She also had high principles. She was a martial art champion. She was a fighting nerd. She even opened her own fighting club. In which she used to teach other students different fighting styles. Many students joined her club but didn't stay for long. The reason was not the tough training but it was her additional fight style. Yup, just like Lisa she was also a ballbuster although ballbuster would not be a correct term for her. because her special move was to kick in the groin. Doesn't matter what was the gender of the opponent. She used to say that it is not some sports she is teaching so her students can survive. (As I said, high principals). Most of the boys left the club because of that. Even though they wear cups but her hit was too strong for even a cup to hold and most of the moves were in the groin so there was a limit to even how much a cup can handle and It also hurt on areas touching cup borders. Many girls also left as it was painful for them too. The most bothersome and scary move was her groin grab. In this move, in the case of boys, she just makes a claw-like shape with her pointy fingers and goes for the balls. Her speed to grab is the scariest part. I have seen her move in live-action many times. Whenever she goes for the ball, her hand moves so fast that doesn't matter how thick the opponent's clothes were, she always pierce through them. Her hand feels like a metal claw that can just pierce through any pants then grab the balls and crush them. And yes we have also checked victims pants and underpants in the locker room. They indeed have five finger holes around the ball area. That how strong her fingers were. In the case of girls instead of using her all finger, she uses her middle finger and thumb with the same force grab their vagina with the thumb and anus with the middle finger and crush it to torture. She used to use this move to end a fight early or sometimes to interrogate someone. Because of her high principles and this unique talent, she was also head of the discipline community in the school. Whenever she got a complaint about the bullying she used these moves to always end the fight. Which actually decreased the bully complaints school were getting before. This was also one of the reasons Lisa's group doesn't bully other people just fight among themselves. She is a really big nerd when it comes to fighting. Sometimes she also used to motivates students to practice groin attacks(groin kick and claw move ) on her to make herself stronger. Which was her main aim when she started the fighting club.

Relationship before all-girls school: Never talked much to her. Just had a match once and I was able to fight toe to toe with her. (As I was also a really good fighter when I was a kid) but her groin kick was really bothersome. I was able to block all of them except one. Which was more than enough to put a crack on my cup. Different between the levels of her other moves and groin moves were really big. More like 10th level player using 70th level attack on an opponent. Although we only had one fight. Still, she respected me because of being the only fighter who has ever gone toe to toe with her in school.

Relationship after all-girls school: She becomes a good friend of mine. Although her respect for me is a little degraded after looking at me in a girl dress. She still respected me as a fighter. She is also one of the reasons I stopped getting random kicks on my groin by other girls. As they were scared of Ezra that she might take that as bullying and may give them painful punishment as head of the discipline community.

Will introduce other characters next week...

pantha and Sissycaitlin77 like this.
  4. pantha

pantha Member

Hamburg, Germany
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    we want more!

really great story!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    A great story! Thanks for posting.

6. Job Joseph

Job Joseph Member

India
    Local Time:
    Waiting for next part

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high school femdom story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice