Male Chastity Now Security Screw question

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Kepoke, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I am switching over from a Lori device to the Contender with PA and I had a question I'm hoping someone can help answer regarding the security screws!

I can see that the PA screw is recessed so you cannot access it but I can't tell/it kinda looks like the top one that connects the cage to the base ring is not recessed - does this cause any issues ? Can you access the screw on the top when it is connected and loosen it at all with anything?

Im just curious since the lori had a recessed screw on top and you couldn't access it at all unless you had the key, I was wondering how the Contender worked with it's screw.

Thanks!

2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Depending on what type of key is used. Is it a regular hex head screw or does it require a special key design to open it. If it's a regular hex head then you can access with a tool you could buy from the hardware store. Not very secure.

3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Ask Mark at MCN, he’s very helpful.

gymgenius likes this.
  4. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    I have a Contender with security screw. Mine is not recessed, but I believe Mark (at MCN) will make it recessed upon request.

The screw head has a place to insert the hex wrench, but it has a pin sticking out so that a regular hex wrench cannot fit in. The hex wrench from MCN as a hole in the end to accommodate the pin.

There is now a more custom key and fitting available, too.

Not sure if I explained that well.....

5. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    It's not recessed. I haven't tried but yes I think technically you could take pliers and turn the screw that way.

6. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The new, proprietary security screw has a built in "lock washer" on the underside of the screw head. The locking mechanism is shaped like curved, raised ridges. Similar in shape to an eagle's claws, and what they do is tightly grip the metal surface of the cage when when the screw is tightened and seated in place. With enough torque, you should not be able to get the screw out with pliers.

7. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    My experience so far was that the screw actually unscrews itself after a while. After a few days I notice that the two parts (ring and cage) are slightly moving as the screw has come out a bit, so I screw it back in with my hand. I could just as well unscrew it with my hand.

Could this be because I don't screw the screw in tight enough? I must admit I don't use all my strength to tighten it because I am afraid of breaking the screw head or screwdriver.

8. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, try tightening the screw more and do not fear that you will break the screw head or the screwdriver. They're both made of steel and are not going to break. Just make sure the screwdriver is inserted entirely into the socket in the screws head.

If you find that the screw still loosens after tightening it more, then you can create even more torque by removing the key ring from the screwdriver, and inserting a small steel rod through the key rings hole.

One of the small jeweler's type screwdrivers works really well to create a long handle that will provide you with more torque than what one's hand can provide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice