Male Chastity from my female perspective...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lady De, Apr 20, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    i wish my English was as good and im English. :confused: i been having lesson and doing lines but i still makes lots and lots of mistakes.

wannabe slave d and seasoned like this.
  2. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    @jemima
    She was teased and bullied in school,
    A little silly but no fool,
    Tho' she muddles the theys and thems,
    Don't we just love our precious Jems!

Wendygirl and Lady De like this.
  3. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @seasoned giggle, i never had nobody write a poem bout me before. its very nice. thank you.

seasoned and Lady De like this.
  4. seasoned

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    @DREWife :thanks for your story with the difficulties as well as the successes.I wish I had a female to take a perspective on my male chastity but it's not likely at my age.Have a great holiday and tell us as much about it as you dare!

Lady De likes this.
  5. seasoned

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    @jemima :thanks for your thanks.If I thought you wanted a master I would kidnap you and make you mine.But I know you are happy with Mistress B and she with you.You have found your place and it's a beautiful thing.

6. seasoned

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    Here on my island in the Med
    I'm languishing(no fear,not Crete).
    Meanwhile Blue eyes is being led
    By TWO mistresses.Be discreet!

Lady De likes this.
  7. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the kind words:) Yes we are back, after having enjoyed the pleasures of Crete in a whole new dimension. It was demanding to in charge, but also tremendously rewarding. The most difficult part is reimplementing the part where you perform standard every day routines again.. - after your return...
    It can get quite addictive...
    I did allow @BlueEyes to make notes, so depending on how his writing will be, I might allow some insights. We shall see...

seasoned likes this.
  8. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    welcome back from holidays Mistress, curtsy. ooooooh, giggle i been awards for being addicted.

9. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thought it was time for a "little" update:)
    It has been very busy 2 weeks after vacation in Crete, very busy indeed:) For all of us actually: Me, @BlueEyes and Anne.
    Besides plain old work piled up , waiting to greet us all, I in particular had a hard time in going back to more vanilla - like daily routine.
    Coming from a scenario, with plenty og time to enjoy and challenge not just my husband but also Anne, -in this lifestyle, day and night, - and then finding back to and almost forgotten lifestyle, where you do not have naked sun tanned subs around you hi-hi, - is tough, believe me... :)
    We where all absorbed in this I think, and it was wonderful, - and very, very addicted, - I have come to realize!
    I guess I was hoping for some good old traditional vacation as well, but it never came to that really. Not the the substitute was a problem, -it was amazing, - but it was surely something different. I have never experienced Crete that way before ha-ha..
    Yes, it is hard work to initiate and control the scene, -but it was also soooo rewarding. Highly recommendable!

I believe that my husband has announced that he in fact has ben allowed to write to some extend about it in here, but so fa he has not presented me with any. I'm afraid he is planning for a novel or something. hi.hi. We shall see. He has been busy as well, working and adapting.

If I were to sum it up - and not make this post too long;-):

1. I can highly recommend going to the sun, renting a private villa, where you can enjoy in all privacy having your boufriend/husband chasted, and sun tanned and naked. Even in open nature at those small lovely hidden beaches... Adds so much to this lifestyle!

2. When we left for Crete I had hold my husband in denial for like two month, and had planned for him to be rewarded with release during vacation, - but I change my mind! I came to realize that it had all gone so well, he being constantly on his toes, and being very loving as well, so why change that. And why have him less obedient during my vacation? hi-hi. Also I thought that the scenario would be harder to control if I allowed him a release down there. I think it was a wise decision!
    And may I add that not being allowed a release did not mean that he was without, sex, play, and intimacy - on the contrary! Just without release. I do not want to be cruel hi.hi. Anne, on the other hand was not hold in denial. As promised she would be allowed during vacation, and she was not forgotten, nor was my promise. Even my husband had the pleasure of "helping " her...;-)
    Regarding the denial of my husband, we actually had a long talk once we where back home , and alone for a couple of days. I wanted to know what he really wanted - after all;-) I like my new powers a lot, but I do not want to become insensitive to his needs and desires. Not that I will give in, no matter what, but I am very focused on keeping this in a healthy balance:)
    To make a long story short;-) my husband enjoys pleasing me in every way ( I believe him!!) and part of that "package" is penetration and some teasing as well hi-hi. The added pleasures from having Anne around is also something that he finds very rewarding. So as long as he can rest assured that I am so well aware of him being in total denial, and his "conditions" and struggles are not forgotten he would in fact love it. Being denied, and chasted - forever!
    I have read enough to understand that there should be no health issues related to a decision like that ( I do not allow him ANY kind of release, but has taken up teasing more;-)
    So , here we are, with BlueEyes in permanently denial! - and he is thrilled! I'm sure he can speak for himself in here about this decision, he usually does hi.hi.
    He has already been denied for full three months, and I can't think of any disadvantages. He his everything I would like him to be. So I have told him that I will evaluate this in six months time ( beginning of 2015, and if I have no issues with this, We just go on , - evaluating from time to time...
    What an incredible turn of events - in just a year and a half.... He has had liked 6-7 releases in all of that time, most of them in the beginning, - and only 2 this year, - so I guess he was proven that he is well prepared for permanent... And Our sexlife and marriage has honestly never been better -and stronger!- Isn't life strange sometimes? hi.hi.

3. Regarding Anne, -we are still in the process of figuring out how we can make it work. The fact is that it has worked so well for all of us!, and I know that my husband has been honest about his feelings on this. He would not blindly accepting something like this If he thought it would be a danger to our relationship and love. He would protest, -and so he should!
    One scenario we are talking about, is to have her move in with us, we have an upstairs spare apartment ( yes we have a big house hi.hi) But I am not yet where I say go! We shall see. It is so important to keep my feet on the grown, and not being absorbed by this lifestyle, no matter how tempting it may seem!
    So, lets just say that we are working on a solution;-) A solution that is also right and caring for her.

Right now we both enjoy having her here in the weekends... So we can pick up where we left in Crete. hi.hi
    During the working days of the week I enjoy the more simple pleasures...;-)

I think it was about it for now. Just wanted to let you know, that we are progressing - or should I say "settling in" on this amazing lifestyle...
    I wonder where we will be in a years ahead, but I guess we have managed so well, so far, so I have no fears! I am looking forward to it, with great expectations - and some healthy realism as well....
    I will not allow this lifestyle to absorb me, nor my Husband, and if I can prevent Anne from being absorbed as well, I will be doing good...

Enjoy the sun!

10. Cucked13

Cucked13 Active member

Local Time:
    An enjoyment to read and I am so happy for you.

Lady De likes this.
  11. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    @DREWife , thanks for the update. I'm so glad everything is working out so well. I think we all have been anticipating your husbands writeup and I fear it may be a novel also but I'm sure it will be very good ;). Sounds like you have everything under control with some healthy realism to boot :). Be sure to keep us updated as your relationship is an inspiration for sure!

Lady De likes this.
  12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    So envious of the ability you experienced to allow him to roam around in chastity attire only in the sun in private what a way to be held in service! great to hear how grounded and realistic you are in adopting this choice initially of his to suit you all.

Lady De likes this.
  13. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    @DREWwife, Thank you for your insightful comments.
    I look forward to any future postings.
    I do have one question, when you say "Hi, Hi", do you really mean "Ha, Ha" as in laughter?
    I had no difficulty reading your posts, as your English is better than most.

14. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Indeed a wonderful read .:)

Xx Wendy

Lady De likes this.
  15. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thank You all for you encouraging comments:)
    Despite the typos, ( It was rather early in the morning , sorry;-) )
    My going hi.hi, is some let over from TEXT--messaging, but know I used icons and smileys on my phone. I believe I should turn to ha-ha's, cause that is what I try to signal;-) I know a lot in here use "LOL" but fir some strange reason I do not like that - ha-ha!

I have been addressed in my inbox with question about why I want for cut off BlueEyes releases completely. someone out there feels sorry for him. Imagine that, you ones who seems to be displeased with some of his postings. ha-ha!
    Well, I would like to make it clear that this was a a decision made in mutual understanding. BlueEyes is perhaps a little different than many in here in terms on his preferences and reasons for suggesting chastity, ( And I do dare say, that I am pleased) and He seems to be very serious about being there for me and my needs, and not have it all about teasing, ruined Orgasms, punishment, humiliation, milking, pegging ( I have learned what that means- ha-ha). etc. etc... I have nothing against this kind of kinks, but besides some restrains, cuffs and stuff, and the "little" twist with our submitted girlfriend Anne, We are pretty vanilla in this;-) And I like it like that. To me chastity is so much about a Female Lead relationship, more than it is about introducing various kinks to the scene.
    But We are all to do what we see best, of course.
    I just happen to like it like this, the way it is, that is more than sufficient off-vanilla to me;-) And to my husband as well.
    And for denial - He has managed those long stretches in denial , so well, and have hinted me me time and time again, how good it was not to have to restart the submission from scratch after release/spurting , so I am pretty confident that I have in fact fulfill his inner desires. We shall see. He seems so content with it all:)

guest 2942 and Joroincharge like this.
  16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thats the beauty of the relationship you have you each work with each other to make it work.

Lady De likes this.
  17. seasoned

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    @DREWife :I liked the hi.hi,quite expressive and onomatopoeic.It's more of a wily titter than a loud LOL.

Lady De likes this.
  18. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Um now my dyslexia is giving me stress

Is that supposed to be wily titter ie boy bits in the lubricated cleavage.
    Or wily as in clever fox ?

Xx Wendy

BlueEyes and seasoned like this.
  19. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Oh Wendy!
    Boy bits in the cleavage! For those of us permanently denied that is a difficult image to have in mind.
    I was going to say "Hard image..." but I resisted the bad pun.

I have always wondered what was meant by "hi hi"
    I put it down to an online translation page.

You know what is a real rip off?
    My first wife had NO cleavage at all. 36 AA.
    My real wife has perfect size, but no lubricated boy bits for me!
    Locked 24/7.

Wow had I known!
    And thanks again for that image Wendy, (Subtle sarcasm)
    To steal from Marlon Brando in "Apocalypse now"
    oh the horny,,,,the horny!!

L O L

Metalman and Wendygirl like this.
  20. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    wow.. That's interesting.
    I've heard dozens of stories of male introducing their female partner to chastity, but I don't think I've heard of the opposite, even though I'm sure it happens too.

There is definitely something sexy about it happening that way, rather than the male just giving it up.

I have also always wondered what would be the reaction of the average male, when introduced to chastity.

Much like women, I imagine that many of them would be shocked by the idea, if not offended. But I'm pretty sure many of them would like it in the end, much like women ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice