Male chastity for larger (weight) guys?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kenzie, Jan 6, 2017.

1. kenzie

kenzie New member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    If you go with a name brand like the CB6000, they have extra large rings just for guys like you. When you buy clones you will rarely be happy with them. I understand economics but when it comes to chastity, I do not know anyone into it for any length of time who does not use a name brand off the shelf or custom cage. In the beginning I bought an inexpensive cage and when I had problems with it and emailed the manufacturer, they told me it is sold as a toy only and not for wearing 24/7.

I was reading the comments on Amazon and one said that he got a real CB6000 for $20 and was one of the lucky ones. The other said that he has a real CB6000 but for the price he may try the CB6000s. I bought a clone online and it was not as comfortable or durable as the real deal. I real CB6000 costs about $150. Go tot eh CB-X website and buy the larger rings. If this is a good clone, the rings should line up with the holes.

3. ussyamato

ussyamato New member

IT
    OKC
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Same here, brother! I'm overweight (working on it ...) and I have a large sack and I'm a grower. Flaccid - I'm all sack. I ordered a cheapie from Amazon as well. The largest ring claims to be 1.97" and I couldn't fit my balls through it. I specifically created an account here to seek advice and find a larger (ring) device that I can use.

4. ussyamato

ussyamato New member

IT
    OKC
    Local Time:
    Could anyone provide suggestions here?

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Hi

Are you saying that each of your balls is nearly 2 inches in diameter or have I got this wrong, that one at a time you can't fit them through the ring.

OK as a rider can we stay off any comments about cause or weight reduction on this thread .
    Xx Wendy

6. ussyamato

ussyamato New member

IT
    OKC
    Local Time:
    I'm saying that the circumference around the base (sack and shaft) is larger than 2", which seems to be the largest ring offered on most devices. So it's not the balls that are the problem, it's the ... [wait for it] ... the whole package. :p

Thank you for responding! I really appreciate it. :)

7. Morganae

Morganae New member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    We have the same issue, the 50mm ring offered is not enough to hold everything. He can get one testicle through and the shaft but there just isn't enough room for both testicles, no matter what order we use (shaft, ball, ball; ball, shaft, ball; etc). We were hoping that there was a rather inexpensive off the shelf options but from reading various threads, including PansyTart's fitting guide, it appears that larger guys are going to have to put forth a lot more money than their less wife counterparts.

At the moment we'd be happy with a toy that fit, we're the type that likes to test drive our cars before we buy one... much like owning a Zirconium bracelet before forking out money for Diamond.

ussyamato likes this.
  8. Morganae

Morganae New member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to where one might find a larger ring for a reasonable price? Even a lower quality "toy" would work well for now, if all goes well we can look into ordering custom. If anyone has found a resource for either the entire cage or just larger rings usable with a cage, that would be helpful. The one we have has a barrel lock with a key that also keeps the cage and ring together vs the post with a hole for a little padlock... So a ring that works thus would be amazing, Of course a ring that can actually be used would be even more amazing lol, padlock or no.

9. kenzie

kenzie New member

Local Time:
  10. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I wonder as you guys go bigger base rings will you have problems with the device hanging lower. Or bits and bobs dropping out or withdrawing back into your body .

Xx Wendy

11. kenzie

kenzie New member

Local Time:
  12. TristanTX

TristanTX New member

Local Time:
    Ok. So I am in the same boat. Apparently, I have a big set of cajones. And what's worse, I guess my body temp is all over the map - sometimes my marbles are low and swingin', other times they are high and tight; and yet still other times they are practically back in my body (usually when its really cold out, or its cold and I have been sweating a lot.) To add to the fun, I'm a total grower. Sometimes the Bishop is cold and tired and just wants to hide; other times he's hard, fat and happy and wants to play.

As you can imagine, this causes all kinds of fun problems with cock rings, ball stretchers, etc.

Every chastity device I've purchased, I've ordered the largest ring they sell and most of the time they are too damn small. Sometimes painfully so. Sometimes frighteningly so. The last thing I want is some sort of permenant damage down there. Maybe I can wear them for a few hours, maybe a day with lots of adjusting... But long term just doesn't work. The pain becomes too much and that tells me its just dangerous.

I too have longed for larger rings. For a long time, I couldn't buy them, so I just made some mods and made them myself.

First, I found that a Holy Trainer V1 was the best fitting plastic device I could find. But still, after a day or two, my scrotum would just burn. The ring was too tight.

A company makes these plastic pellets that are cheap and reuseable. When you soak them in hot water, they change from white pellets to clear rubbery things that stick together and are completely moldable into whatever shape you want. Get the shape you want? Dunk it into cold water to make it solid. Shape not right? Soak it in near boiling water to soften it back up.

https://www.amazon.com/Polly-Plastics-Moldable-Pellets-Included/dp/B00WRWKM6G/

It did take a little practice working with the stuff to get it to the shape I want. Its not difficult material to work with, but it does take some some effort.

I noticed that the plastic Holy Trainer ring was pliable when it was hot.

I sawed the ring on the opposite end of the top; the middle point at the very bottom of the ring. I heated some water in the microwave and soaked the cut ring to warm it up. I gently spread it out to be the shape/size I wanted, and then filled the gap with the Polly Pellets above.

It worked fantastic.

Body heat isn't enough to melt the plastic, the temp has to be close to boiling water. Wearing this modified ring was an absolute joy.

I was able to use the same material to make a completly new ring for my Bon4M. I'm wearing it right now as I write this. I can't wear the largest Bon4M ring, its too small. My custom ring is the only way to wear the device.

Modifying a ring, and making custom rings with these plastic pellets was fairly easy, cheap, and effective.

I'm looking into other techniques lie 3D printing, and custom machining, but for now, this works well.

13. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    You may find stainless steel is not quite so sticky a feel and slides better . The plastic devices are prone to being clammy and not easy to keep clean.

However may be try to find a likely size and then maybe a custom device is the only thing.
    From some of the descriptions I think full belts may be the only solution. With such a big difference in size during the day with respect to temperature activities ect base ring devices maybe just won't work .

Xx Wendy

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage for fatter men

2. male chastity cages for fat guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice