Male chastity & cycling (long trips)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Reizla, Apr 21, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    I'm wondering if anyone has experiences with (male) chastity and taking long (30km+ / 2+ hours) cycling trips.

I love to cycle when the days are getting brighter (and warmer, I won't make long trips on the bike when it's -5 Celsius ;)), but since last winder we've (my wife and I) started playing with chastity.

Now a short trip (30 minutes maximum) within the city we live is not much of a problem, but at the end I can feel a bit of a strain on my scrotum and ballsack. My ballsack is quite large, and when I sit on the bike's saddle my ballsack can end up under the CB-ring and on the saddle. This is quite uncomfortable (understatement - it's painful like hell), and am looking for alternatives when cycling while I wear my CB. I know there are special cycler pants, but I'm no fan of those (I much rather wear short loose pants), not to mention that the CB will be quite visible then. An other problem is that over time, the ring's pressure on my scrotum will become unbearable as well and it'll will become more and more painful to wear the CB then :(

I've been thinking to place a sock at the bottom of my scrotum, around the ring, but I'm afraid that sweating might become an issue then.

Anyone has (had?) similar problems and found a solution?

2. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    You may want to try the cycling shorts or bibs. The material helps keep everything in place. Also a different chastity might help. I went from a CB6k to a Jailbird from Mature Metal. Having a custom fitted device is MUCH better. Lastly, you may want to consider a different saddle for your bike. I am using a SMP I can ride as comfortably as can be expected on my bike for 20 to 30 mile rides. Good luck.

3. lynn

lynn New member

Local Time:
    Damn, that sounds painful, Reizla, and I'm afraid this is going to be a really problematic "your mileage may vary" issue...

I love cycling too, and when I bought my previous chastity belt (a CB6000) I was very concerned - would it hurt? Some people online complained about it, some said it was ok... so I decided to just try and see how it went. And, surprisingly, it went pretty well - it's true that on the first couple of days it felt "weird" and even a bit uncomfortable, but after that I didn't even notice I was wearing it while cycling.
    I don't own a car, and I use my bicycle on a daily basis - it was never a real problem, even for long recreational trips kinda like the ones you describe (up to 2 hours long). I don't use any special or different clothes when I ride my bicycle, and even when I was wearing jeans it was always fine...

... so I'm afraid I can't help you much. I didn't do anything different when I was going to take my bike, it never gave me any real problem and definitely nothing like what you describe. Maybe it's a matter of changing the ring size, even if only for those trips?

4. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    hmm..somehowmy first reply didn't make it^^

well - i believe it comes down to what kind of bike you want to ride.
    Common bikes shouldn't be the problem but due to the fact that I love my racing bike and do some greater trips toward end of the season i read a lot in german forums and even asked Chris from steelworkersextreme.
    The overall anthwer was, that there is no device which won't make any problems - as was expected.
    Not even the silicone ones or the ones from Chris...

5. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    i also love to go cycling and I do trips of up to 4 hours locked in my CB6Ks without any problems. I hardly even notice that the cage is there anymore when I ride. I have also rode my bike in my CB3K to with no problems. I have a mountain bike and ride on all kinds of terrain. I do wear cycling shorts most of the time and I find it more comfy but I also wear regular clothes to and I find it ok. I guess it depends on what kind of seat you use I have never had that problem you described and it does sound very painful. i guess its just an issue of getting used to ridding while locked and as lynn has said you might need to experiment with the different ring sizes. I also wear my CB to the gym and use the stationary bike without any problem. I hope you find a solution and keep us updated.

6. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    What kind of saddle did you use with your CB-6000 ?
    When I tried to ride my racing bike with a Selle Italia CX Zero Carbon after 30 min I had a similar experience as Rezila. It wasn't just discomfort but it hurted quite bad - the way back was hell...^^
    And this although I choose the a ring one number larger than usual.

7. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks all for the feedback. Looks like I need to buy myself one of those 'diaper' cyclers shorts...

Looks like I forgot to mention that I have a hybrid mountain-ATB bike with a racer's (gel) saddle.
    About the rings, that might be a problem. I'm already wearing the largest one (see a different topic I made today), because the second largest one gives me problems when I'm sleeping. Wish I could go one size bigger with the rings, then again, my balls would most likely slip out as well :huh:

8. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    As a UMCA rider and Randonneur I have tried to ride long distances to see if it would work. A few hours in a CBXXXX series is all I can do without a lot of extra lube and even the Lori tube, as comfortable as it is, I prefer to ride without a CB no matter what unless it is a short ride of 50 miles or less.

A few years ago I did a 200K with the CB6000 and it took a lot of lube to finish without chafing.

I wear the Underarmor vented underwear (designed to hold a cup) and that helps a lot too but anything over 12 ro 15 hours and 300K, I need to change shorts. I normally do every 200K on big rides. That's three changes on a 600K.

IMHO - skip the CB when riding any long distances. Even on a recumbent or crank forward, the chafing might be an issue.

Honestly, if you are riding a long, I would hope your KH would understand and let you go without.

9. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    200K, 300K..? I assume you're talking about motorcycles here..?

My wife is easy going on the CB for now. She likes the idea of having control over me, but also leaves me unlocked for a couple of days in a row. Last weekend when the beautiful weather started here in Europe, I decided to take a trip (ended up with 38km in just a bit over 2 hours - no bad start for the season and after a couple of years of beding completely dormant on cycling), and my wife was okay when I told her I'd like the CB removed.
    But now the next dilemma... A friend of mine makes a 25km tour 3 to 4 times a week, and we agreed to team up last summer, but we never did. This year I texted him already once, but he was busy. The next day he was at my place, but I was still a bit tired, but we're getting to ride together this year on a regular basis (mostly evenings after he's done with work). With him around I won't be able to ask my wife for the key, run upstairs and unlock myself...

Looks like I'll just have to be creative to get unlocked, or give cycling with the CB a try after all <_<

10. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    I have no problem to cycling with my Looker from Steelworxx.

A little bit harder to have a butt plug in place… ;)

11. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
  12. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    As for high balls that shouldn't be a hard problem to fix. I believe your wife would be happy to help you with this...^^
    Well, I would consider myself neither high nor low - pretty in the middle ;) - and I am quite 'uncomfrotable' with even a 1 7/8" ring as anything smaller wouldn't work for me anyway (cold balls).

13. slavemaid

slavemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    I wonder if anybody has any experience with the PA 5000 and bikes. I only tried to cycle in my CB-3000 once and it was not very pleasant due to the ring. But since the PA-5000 does not require that feature I assume riding a bike is more comfortable. Any comments from PA-5000 users?

14. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:

This is a bicycle, human powered not a motorcycle.

Check out http://www.rusa.org (I have a 400K coming up soon.) and http://www.ultracycling.com

15. tri

tri Member and Chastity belt wearer since the year 200

Local Time:
    I have to wear a PA-5000 for over 7 month now. And I am active in sports. Riding a bike is not a difference with or without the PA-5000. And with all other sports - like running or swimming - no probs at all.

greets

16. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    Indeed. I went Bike riding a couple of times buttplugged under my full waistband steel chastity belt with Bike Shorts. It's lots of fun.

For cycling belted under bike shorts, I found that a Jock Cup over the steel penis tube will smoothly shape the outside surface to look naturally like an athletic cup.
    If cycling with Speedos buttplugged under chastity belt, a split-rail saddle must be used. But unless somebody takes a peak down under though the seat's hole to see thebuttplug's handle being slightly nested in, it's pretty much transparent too.

Tom Cross likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice