Making your sub advertise his devotion

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Julie, Jan 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    I like to have my sub husband advertise the fact he is sub to me by have him wear things o let people know.

We were out at a show where there was a T shirt stand making T shirts as you wait.
    I told Weenie to go and order a T shirt with the words "I Have a Small Penis"
    The lady just burst out laughing much to my subs embarrassment.
    As she was making it we both had a good chuckle at his expense.

Im also looking at making myself a new latex swimsuit for our holiday with the words
    "My Husband Has a Tiny Cock" Now Im sure that will get some attention.

Attached Files:

Guest 0931 and kellysbitch like this.
  2. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Luckily for me my wife and key holder is not into humiliating me. She wears her key on a necklace 24/7 and is not shy about explaining its purpose. I wear a ring that is engraved "Kitten's Property' on the outside with a heart shaped lock between the words. My Lady will also tell me to 'drop trous' for any woman that asks to see HER cage.

3. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Wow! That would be more than I could handle for sure. I get excited by humiliation between my Miss and I and we definitely engage in it, in front of her bull. I fantasize a bit about including a female friend as well, though even that would require the perfect friend.

If he's excited by your flaunting it, that's awesome that you guys have found a way to have fun with it.

4. sissybaby alexa

sissybaby alexa Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I will be exposed in my belt, diapers, plastic rompers & women's bathing suits in a few weeks on our beach holiday. Nanny is very aroused and insistent, particularly away from home. Yikes!

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    I have several t shirts with femdom logos on I got from zazzle, along with some others with custom printed Brands on such as bellatrix’s bitch, bellatrix’s paypig, owned, slave, collared, chaste. I also have several Bdsm/ chastity belt buckles( pics in my galleries) and I wear them each and every time I am out with my madam.
    You do get some funny looks at times but it amuses my madam.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Public humiliation can be extremely harmful to a person and your relationship. Yes we’ve all been involved in humiliation in some way but it takes a lot of trust and understanding ahead of time. If your both good with it than have fun.

7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    My wife has two shirts like this. One says "Husband has 4" penis, please help". The other says "I love my husband" and then below that in a different font and color "locked". So far she has only worn these as sleeping shirts and even then on a limited basis as you never know when the kids are going to come in saying "I can't sleep". When I see her in them it always gives me a thrill and I would love it if she wore them in public in the right setting. I imagine an out of town trip. Her wearing a light jacket so she can open or close at her comfort level the view of the message. Never happened yet.

She has shocked me recently with a couple of public exposures of my sissy side. She took me for my first ever pedicure. We sat next to each other and both got the same treatment. It wasn't until we were half way through that I realized men get pedicures. I was sure I was being exposed as a sissy up until that point. Even after it was still thrilling as she answered all questions from the technician (?) about what kind of treatment I received. She didn't have me get a colored nail polish, but she did tell them to do a clear coat.

The other one was when we were getting ready to go to the Y to swim laps. She was waiting in the car while I gathered towels and gear. When I got in she looked at me and said go back and change into your sissy sandals. These are a pair of jeweled flip-flops (or as we call them in Hawaii slippers). I'm usually only allowed to wear them around the house or home office. I was stunned, but did as she said. Not only did I wear them at the Y, but we also stopped to pick up take out lunch and go by the post office. I know a few people noticed, but no one said a thing.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Mrs. B took me for a Pedicure last year, It was super relaxing.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice