Making steel ring some smaller?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by NadiaKeyholder, Jun 28, 2020.

1. NadiaKeyholder

NadiaKeyholder @NadiaKeyholder

Keyholder
    Chile
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Hi
    one of my slaves bought a cage, and it falls off, is there any way to cover the ring with plastic or rubber paint so that it is somewhat smaller and does not slip? some experience?

2. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Best idea in this case is probably to try with a Chinese knock off of a CB6000, or similar. This way, they will be aware of which ring size and gap suits them the most. Then when going custom, they will know exactly which dimensions to request. It also may be desirable to request an extra ring of a smaller or larger radius with the custom device.

But one factor to take into account also is the inner diameter of the actual cage. Off the shelf devices don't always cut it.

But one is not always spot on with custom sizes due to varying requirements based on weather etc. IE, I find a 45mm ring to be a tiny bit loose in Summer, but just large enough in Winter.

3. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    They sell Plasti-Dip at the Home Depot. I comes in a can with a lid top and a foil seal. Once opened you have to use it within a set amount of time or have one of the chemicals they say one the side of the jar to thin the mix. Once completely cured, plasti-dip is safe for body contact and has been used by hospitals to coat spoons and other metal objects that may trigger a patient's metal allergy. It is sold as a tool handle dip. To use it, you would open the can and either use a string or preferably a wire hook to dip the ring you want to coat in it. If the can is too small in the opening for the ring you want to dip, you can use a disposable plastic cup with a wider mouth to hold the dip in use by just pouring the amount you'd need in it. You could also use it by placing the ring in disposable tray and pouring the dip on but I would recommend covering any part you don't want dipped such as the locking post and hole. If the ring is a solid style, this is an easier process than a hinged ring. It can still be done with a hinged ring but once the dip cures, it is solid and smooth but very grippy. Once on, the ring will not move from where it was placed without some lubrication and I would avoid certain types of lube like baby oil because it may break down the components of the dip over time. With the dip insertion method, you can make as thick or multilayered as you want by dipping in cycles. I hope this helps.

4. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Another user once reported plastidip didnt hold onto the ring well. he said it flaked of fast. It also caused issues with the lock mechanism. If you did want to try it i would recomend sanding the ring a bit first.

5. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Found the thread. https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...getting-more-into-it.34034/page-2#post-379329

From the thread.

"Update on plasti-dip and my situation. I think I am going to call the plasti-dip idea a total failure, it doesn't seem to hold up past a couple weeks and I've applied many many layers. It seems like hot bath water really makes it loosen up and thats typically when the damage occurs.. Once it starts peeling, it's pretty much done and has to be reapplied. That being said, I've given up on the plasti-dip and decided to order a Cherry Keeper."

6. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Depende del tipo de jaula.
    Que jaula es?

7. Guest 3007

Guest 3007 Member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Have them use the smallest ring or a size smaller.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice