Making measurement embarrassing?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by longtallsally, Jun 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Maybe you could blindfold him and lead him somewhere in the house where he thinks he might be in view of others. Of course, that might not help improve his measurement!

longtallsally likes this.
  2. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    The whole measuring event sounds like great fun. Making this "an event" will really amp up the sexy energy for this. Keep up the fun!

asa

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Use a Disney Princess ruler or something similar

bondinchas likes this.
  4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    You could buy a penis pump that has measurements on it. Tie his hands, add lube then slide the tube over it. You could make it extra kinky if you got a sexy nurse costume and wore latex gloves. You could also get a silly looking male masturbation sleeve to get him erect.

5. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I've been considering it - more than when I first joined. To begin with, I decided not to for several reasons. First, confidentiality. I know someone who had a bad experience (nothing to do with this site, or this subject) with lack of confidentiality. My suspicion, and My Pete's worry, is that everything gets hacked at some point. Confidentiality is important to me but very important to him, as he has relatives and possibly an employer who would disapprove.

When I first joined, I looked at the photos on the site, and it appeared that there were some pictures of women who had verified by holding up a number or something. I didn't look at anything more than a thumbnail but I thought their faces were visible. So the risk didn't seem to be worth it, especially because the people I really wanted advice from are men. The men (you included!) who have given me their views on this forum have been gentle, clear, thoughtful and full of insights that seem obvious but I would never have guessed.

Also, I have a woman friend (in the real 3D world!) I could talk to who has had some experience of being a domme. That meant I didn't feel the need to have private conversations with other women on this site. Unfortunately, my situation with her has slightly changed, at least temporarily, because I did a bad thing in confiding to her about My Pete and me. She knows us both. My Pete was very understandably annoyed when he found out that I had confided in her and I've promised not to talk to her any more about us without his agreement. I'm working on him about that but if he continues to refuse, that might cause me to take the risk and get myself verified.

Sal

spider203 likes this.
  6. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    That's not quite the right vibe for us but I see what you're thinking. I might use the tape measure that I keep in my sewing box. Sal

7. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I did not mean to draw any conclusion because you did not get verified I was lead to believe that there is another level of information to be obtained that is all.
    I think you have the right approach and is steady as she goes.

8. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Some size play and measuring tips:

The longest measurement is standing straight up with the penis straight out and the ruler on top of the penis pressed against the public bone ('bone pressed' considered by many as the correct method)

You can measure less length by:
    • Using a ruler that doesn't start at zero (many have 5mm of blank space before the markings)
    • Not pressing against the public bone
    • Laying the ruler against thier belly and bringing the penis vertical to meet it
    • Measure while he is laying down but with his torso propped a bit with pillows (the more angle between the legs and the torso the shorter it will measure)
    • Measure while he is sitting (preferably tied to a chair - just because)
    If done subtly, or with a guy willing to play along you can alter his measured length considerably doing things like this.

You can also play "shrinking penis" teases like:
    • Get a few paper towel rolls and cut them down into toilet paper sized lengths, but make each one a little longer than the last. When "sizing" him with the fake toilet rolls secretly switch to a longer one each time (making him appear to shrink)!
    • Print several paper rulers, each a little larger than the last. Each time he's measured mark on the paper, secretly transferring the markings to the larger ruler between sessions
    • A hand job with a "secret" lotion that provides sensation (like a warming or cooling lube or massage oil), as he starts getting close let him know that it's a medicated shrinking cream so he'll be more comfortable in his cage
    • Print a paper ruler a little larger than normal, then mark a line just below what he knows is his normal penis length and write something he'd like next to it (like PIV sex). It'll seem like a sure thing that he can reach the goal, but he'll be surprised when he can't quite get hard enough to measure up on the rigged ruler (too bad... maybe he'd rather be locked back up, or maybe chastity does make you shrink!)
    Have fun everybody

9. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I still maintain that if he shrinks, then he shrinks and he should accept it as his lot in life.

He should do what pleases you even if he becomes a sexual inadequate as a result.

10. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
  11. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Wow - you have put a lot of thought into this! Thank you. For now, I think knowing My Pete, sitting, not being able to use his hands and having his legs apart so he's exposed and vulnerable (a couple of people have suggested this), would be the most stomach-flipping. And of course, lots of soothing words. Not sure when we'll do this.

Sal

SubPeter and NsToy like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Get a jewellers loop and put it on just before you start measuring!

13. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh haha. :) Sal

14. maxsecurity4sub

maxsecurity4sub Active member

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    Longtallsally, you may want to consider using a digital caliper to measure him. They are incredibly sinple to use and very affordable if you have a Harbor Freight tool store nearby:

https://www.harborfreight.com/6-in-digital-caliper-63711.html

The nice thing about the caliper device is that it makes measuring the length and the girth very easy. Girth can be measured at both the shaft and at the head. Readings are instant on the little digital screen and accurate to thousandths of an inch as these are used by machinists to measure bearings etc. which require extreme accuracy.

You could place it in the fridge for a few minutes before a measurement so that the metal arms are nice and cold on his bare cock.

Another idea is to set "erection" minimums. For instance, you can tell him that if his erection doesn't measure to at least 5.625 inches fully hard, it will be another week in the cage. Ot set the caliper arm a whisker from the tip of his hard-on and tell him to get harder so his dicklet reaches the caliper arm, kind of like a "contest" to see how hard he can get. In other words, the caliper arm serves as a sort of "goalpost." Record all of the measurements and dates/time in a journal.

15. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol.

Looks like they do an 8" as well.

16. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the ideas! We live in the UK so there's no Harbor Freight here, but there are plenty of other tool stores - I've heard that some of them even allow women in. :)
    For the moment, I think I'd be more comfortable using my trusty fabric tape measure from my sewing box. That's mainly because I want us both to regard that part of him as 'ours' not 'his', so I want the measure itself to come from my world rather than a tool shop. I also like the idea of his stomach flipping while I wrap the measure around it and fiddle with getting it right.
    As he's genuinely worried about shrinkage, I don't want to mess with the measurements but someone else has suggested making sure he's naked which I know will be both uncomfortable and arousing for him, especially if I have clothes on. Sal.

Rectrix, bondinchas and NsToy like this.
  17. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you've got some great ideas and have a perfect plan for you a Mr. Pete. I envy him some. Have fun!

Cheers!

18. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You could even have him naked on the floor with his legs spread and you could do some reverse face sitting to encourage his participation while you measure

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice