making long-term chastity more comfortable

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Anne-Lore, Oct 4, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Hi,

On October 1, 2010 I decided to try "permanent" chastity. I've tried staying locked up for longer periods several times but my personal record is 10 days only. Maybe now I'll manage. I'm desperate :) I would like to collect some tips how to survive long-term chastity. Here are some from me:
    (*) In the past the main reason why I quit chastity was that I didn't feel clean. During the day I sweated in the device and it was uncomfortable. I remember that when I took a shower, I was refreshed and I felt clean, but it didn't last for 24 hours. So my tip is to take shower TWICE a day: in the morning (quickly) and in the evening. Each time clean the chastity device with strong water. It works for me very well. During the night I can sleep well since I am clean, and during the day I get no distraction either.
    (*) I also decided to wear string panties. This is a constant reminder for me. However, I met the problem that my balls are partly out of the panties, which is quite ugly. Well, my tip is to cut the foot part of a pantyhose (it shouldn't be long) and pull it over the chastity tube (I have a CB-3000). The soft nylon should cover the package entirely. If the colors of the nylon and your panties match, you will see no difference. I personally prefer black panties. This hiding method has several advantages: it looks great; it's a nice feeling to caress your balls through the nylon; the nylon forms a protective layer between the testicles and your thighs (rubbing the soft skin of the testicles against your legs can be very uncomfortable sometimes, especially in summer).
    (*) After an orgasm I always feel as if I woke up from a dream: "What the hell am I doing? Am I crazy?", and I would like to take the device off and go back to be a "normal guy". Well, this can be difficult. I love being locked up but I also need an orgasm sometimes. How to put them together? Well, you should say to yourself several times: "After the orgasm I won't quit. I don't want to quit. I want to get back in my chastity device because it's good for me." Once you convinced yourself, go for the relief. And after the orgasm stay in bed for 15 minutes! Don't do anything. You will want to go back to normal mode, but this feeling will fade away in a few minutes. This period is critical, you shouldn't chicken out. If you have a Mistress she can restrain your hands, but if you have no Mistress, you must be very careful. I quitted lots of times after an orgasm, I don't want to commit this mistake again. If you manage to stay locked, you'll be proud of yourself that you didn't quit. Actually, to reduce the risk, I also decided that I will have orgasms from now on with my device ON. "Unfortunately", I can reach an orgasm quite easily in my tube. To tell the truth, it is wonderful. It feels much better than using my hand :) I like to imagine that my little boy clit has a plastic pussy wrapped around it. When I think of that, I'm always glad to be locked up. Forced into a tight pussy 24/7 is not a bad thing :)
    (*) After a shower, I dry my package and put lubricants around the A-ring. I also put some cream INSIDE the tube around the head of my penis. This way when I get an erection, the penis can slide nicely inside the tube.

Please share your tips too.

Anne-Lore

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice