Make Me Happy

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by knightlyDevotion, Jan 18, 2019.

1. knightlyDevotion

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    I used to write a lot to try and get rid of the fantasies that would keep me awake for hours. When I returned to the site I found that someone had plagiarized and butchered 3 of my stories, and the wonderful Miss @L-u-c-y quickly resolved the issue. With that, I thought I would add a story I wrote long ago that I hope you'll enjoy...

Make Me Happy

I'm going to fuck my wife. I don’t want to make love to her, I want to ram my cock deep within her. I want to make her scream. I really want to sweat, to grunt like an animal as I fulfill my carnal desire. I won’t care if she’s getting off or even if she’s even enjoying herself, I just want her pussy hot and wet for my use. I want to use her for my sexual gratification and nothing more. When I can no longer hold back I’ll ram myself so deep inside her she’ll scream out in pain. I’ll buck my hips uncontrollably, grunting like an animal as each spasm takes hold of my body. Totally satisfied and completely spent I’ll roll off her sweaty body and fall into a deep sleep.

I also fantasize that I can stand and piss like a man, not tinkle in the bowl like a little girl. I fantasize that an erection isn’t a source of debilitating pain as my growing penis tries to rip my testicles out, causing what I can only describe as a ring of fire behind my balls.

In reality, if I’m REALLY lucky she’ll wrap her soft, delicate, well manicured fingers around my little penis and she’ll stroke and manipulate it to completion. She’ll grab it tight while I’m cumming and keep stroking, draining me of all this pent up desire. She’ll stroke me until I beg her to stop. I can barely remember the last time I had a satisfying orgasm.

More than likely she’ll do something like lock my hands behind my back to a ring set in the floor in the garage. She’ll sit on a chair before me and jam her well worn pump in my crotch and allow me to hump it. The sole, coarse from miles of walking on filthy sidewalks, will be rough against my tender skin. She’ll sit above me, watching intently. She’ll deride and humiliate me while I hump the filthy sole of her shoe.

“You like it when I wear different shoes don’t you? It’s like you’re sleeping with different women.”

“You can sleep with her tonight if you want to, I won’t get jealous.”

“Here, you can kiss the other one; it’ll be just like making love.”

“I don’t think I could get off from a shoe; what a perv.”

She’ll pull her foot away just a split second before I’m done. I’ll grunt uncontrollably as I watch my sperm fly up in the air, ramming my hips fruitlessly into thin air in total desperation while she watches me and laughs.

“Oh poor baby. Did you pull out?” she giggles.

If I could even have that!

It’s been 35 days since I last had the orgasm described above. It’s been two days since this 33 day sentence has been over. I have an overwhelming desire to remind her that my time is up, to beg her for my earned release, or to hint that she might have forgotten something, but she doesn't allow that - so I just suffer and wait.

I’ve prepared her roasted lamb, pilaf and a salad. She looks so incredibly beautiful against the soft flicker of candlelight. I’m allowed to sit across from her and join her in casual conversation. I find it amazing that after all these years she still takes my breath away. We talk about her work, what she wants to do this weekend, her sister, everything but the topic overwhelming my existence.

After she finishes her dinner she requests my bowl as she takes a sip of her Cabernet. I kneel before her and she scrapes the scraps from her plate and places her plate back on the table. She looks down at me and rubs her hand through my hair.

“Put your bowl in the corner and clean up the table.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

As I’m cleaning the table my wife say’s “Oh, you were supposed to get some release a couple days ago. I forgot all about it. Oh well. After you clean the table and wash the dishes you can go ahead and eat your dinner. then, strip and wait in the bedroom for me.”

With that she grabbed her wine and retired to the living room to watch TV.

Damn I was overwhelmed with excitement. I rushed through my chores, gobbled down my food and scurried to the bedroom. I stripped off my clothes as fast as I could and stood in the corner.

How did my life come to this? I was a married man standing naked in the corner waiting for my wife to come and relieve the sexual tension that’s been building up for over a month. I haven’t had intercourse in over a year. I’m overjoyed that I might actually get a hand job while on her bed, rather than my normal ruined orgasm at the sole of her filthy shoe. Don’t husbands generally just fuck their wives at least once a week? Maybe once every other month make love to her just to keep her happy.

At some point we crossed a line, or many lines, without me knowing about it. My once mild and meek wife was now a full fledged dominatrix. Her once strong willed husband was standing naked in the corner fingering a chastity device locked on his manhood wondering why he’s standing in the corner at his wife’s whim. I don’t think I knew the full ramifications of my fantasies when I presented them to my wife. Sadly though, even though I know the consequences today I still don’t think I could have resisted my desires.

“Get on the bed slut.” She says as she enters the room, my body jumping to the snap of her finger.

I tried to be cool and macho as I went to the bed and got into position. She cuffed my wrists to the headboard. She pulled her panties under her skirt and pulled them up my legs. I could feel the warmth from her against my tender crotch.

“That’s as close as your silly little thing will get to my pussy in a long time boy. Enjoy it bitch.” She said seductively as she shackled my ankles to the foot of the bed.

Once I was secure she wasted no time. She started kissing me, groping me, teasing me, driving me insane with lust. She was like a teenage nymph, and I was a turned on eunuch. After a few minutes of driving me completely insane she teasingly pulled the key from between her breasts and dragged it lightly across my face.

“Is this what you want little man?” she asked me in a husky whisper.

“Yes please.”

“Mmmm, so tight.” She says as she cups my testicles.

“Do they hurt?”

“Very much.” I reply.

“I bet” she says seductively as she continues to massage them. Her face just inches away from mine.

She slowly drags the key down my body while she continues to massage my testicles. When the key finally reaches my crotch, she drags the key around for a while. At my current state, my inner thighs are an erogenous zone and the key brushing across them is unbelievably intense.

“Please, please, please.” I beg.

“Oh poor baby. You sound so desperate.” She coos like she’s talking to a baby.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet.” Her demeanor changing to instant bitch.

She pulled the panties down just enough so they were out of the way and slowly places the key in the lock.

“Wow, it looks like a summer sausage all jammed in that tube.” Holding it up so I can see.

She quickly reaches up and digs her long fingernails into my underarms. She slowly drags her nails from my underarms to my knees. After a small pause, she digs them into my inner thigh and drags them up to my tender groin.

“OH FUCK…FUCK…PLEASE STOP….OH FUCK PLEASE STOP!” I scream as she does this. It feels like she scraped every erogenous nerve in my body. I can feel the sweat pour from my body.

She places her face inches away from mine, flutters her beautiful green eyes and asks me in a soft seductive voice, “Do you really want me to stop little man?”

“No, oh my God no, please don’t stop” I nervously pleaded.

She smiled as only she can as she reached back up and once again dug her nails into my underarms.

“OH FUCK…AAHHHHH!” I screamed as I writhed uncontrollably trying to get away.

After doing this a couple more times she finally turned the key to my CB6000 and I heard that one of a kind sound of that tiny little lock opening. The sound is almost imperceptible, but to me, it’s a more beautiful than a symphony. She returned the key to it’s home between her breast and begins fingering the acrylic tube.

I looked down and could SEE her beautifully manicured red fingernail rubbing my penis, but COULD NOT FEEL IT! The opened lock ominously remained in the pin.

“I’m not going to be able to pull off your cage with you in your current state. It’s just really jammed in there. We’re just going to have to take care of that.”

She went out into the hall and returned with a small cold pack. She placed the pack over the my encased manhood and quickly pulled up the panties.

“We’ll just let that work its magic. I’ll be back in a bit to check up on you.”

With that, she casually sauntered out of the room.

When she returned a half hour later she was dressed to kill in a white blouse, short black leather skirt, black silk stockings and her hottest leather boots. I was truly breathless. My manhood on the other hand was a tiny, shriveled, useless appendage.

She strutted over to me, pulled my panties back violently, threw the ice pack to my chest and slowly removed the cod steel device that had imprisoned her penis.

“Look how little that is.”, she said dryly, accentuating “little”.

She opened the drawer to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of massage oil. I felt like I had just won the lottery. This couldn’t be real could it?

She poured a generous amount of oil on her hand. I watched as her glistening hand slowly approached my tender manhood. The sensation of her slippery warm hand as it grabbed my frozen penis was out of this world. I was truly in heaven. I can’t even remember the last time I felt anything like this. Oh my God, was this close to what I’ve been missing…I really did forget. She was so slow and tender. Her manipulation of me was masterful. She, over the course of the next 15 minutes, brought me to a sexual peak I’ve not felt in many years.

“You will tell me just before you cum. I swear if a single drop comes out of you without my permission you’re not going to feel relief again for another year. And if I give you permission and you don’t cum in 2 more strokes, it will be 2 years.” Her voice was cold and serious.

As the feeling of an inevitable orgasm started overtaking my body my dry mouth whispered the words “I'm going to cum Ma'am.”

The incredible feeling of her soft, moist hand simply vanished. Desperate eyes followed my desire as she rose from my side and disappeared through the door. My eyes stared in desperation at the emptiness. My body twists and pulls in a futile attempt to break their bonds. It was only a few seconds before I was once again treated to the incredible beauty that has so enthralled me.

“Please don’t.” I begged as I stared at the ice pack in her hand.

“Don’t worry little man; you’ll get your chance for a satisfying orgasm. And when you do you’re going to explode like a bomb.” she said as she gave me a mischievous smile.

She dropped the pack on my groin and pulled up the panties again.

She returned 20 minutes later and pulled the ice pack from my pantied manhood and tossed it on the bed beside me.

She grabs my cheeks forcefully in her hand and looks in my eyes. “Having a chaste man at my beck and call gets me so fucking hot.” she says seductively.

She kisses me. Not a normal kiss, but that kiss a woman gives you when she’s desperately wanting. She bites my lip while her hands grope at my body. She straddles my legs and grinds her crotch into my thighs. Her lips and tongue moves down my neck, my ears, my chest. She bites me, scratches me. Her hands stroke my body everywhere. Her fingers and fingernails scratch and pull at my sensitive areas. Her breath is heavy. She bits my sensitive nipples. She moves down, kissing my belly. Both her hands expertly manipulate my cock. Her warm spit dribbles on to my penis, her succulent lips just inches away. Her lips move ever so close and she begins to open her full red lips. I could feel her hot breath against my crotch, something I’ve not felt since our honeymoon.

Oh my God, this can’t be happening! I think to myself.

The phone rings. She jumps off me and grabs the phone.

“Nicole, how’s it going girlfriend. Oh no, I’m not doing anything.” She says all this like the previous 15 minutes never happened. Her speech is smooth and natural.

She walks to the hall and grabs another ice pack.

“Skirts are 35% off at Macy's! No way! We’ll have to get out there first thing in the morning.” she says excitedly as she slips the ice pack into my panties.

“Definitely, we’ll have to do lunch at….” she says as the door closes.

Four more times she comes in, brings me to the point of orgasm in different ways, and then leaves me with a frozen ice pack tucked into my pantied crotch. I have never known real desperation until now. I have no thoughts other than orgasm. My whole being, everything I am, my whole world is centered on – MY FUCKING ORGASM!

On the fith time she returns I begged her, “Please, please, please. I can’t take anymore teasing.”

“Maybe you can’t, but you’ll take it anyways.” she states coldly.

“Just think what it’s going to feel like when you finally do cum. This will defiantly be the best orgasm of your life. And I promise I’ll stroke you til you’re completely spent. No ruined orgasm for you tonight little man, only complete satisfaction for you tonight. You’ve really earned it, so many months without a real orgasm.” she says seductively.

This time she massages me with her nylon clad feet. The soft silky feeling of her warm,nylon clad foot rubbing my tender penis for 15 minutes in my current state was, to say the least, REALLY FUCKING INTENSE!

She returns the sixth time and removes the ice pack again.

“Please, please, please… I beg you for mercy. I really, really can’t take any more.”

She doesn’t say a word as she pours oil in hand and grabs my frozen shriveled manhood.

“You really need to cum don’t you.”

“Yes, more than anything.” I gasp.

“This isn’t even a want anymore, you really NEED to cum.” she says seductively, again her face inches from mine, her soft hand barely touching my cock. “I can’t even imagine going as long as you without a real orgasm. If I don’t have at least three decent orgasms a week I just get so horny I can’t even think. When you finally do cum I promise I’ll grab on with all I have and stroke you until you’re completely spent. You’ll have to beg me to stop.”

After a couple of minutes of her expert manipulation I regain my erection.

“Mmmm, do you know what would make me happy boy?” She coos in my ear, her hot breath causing me to shiver, her hands expertly driving me insane with lust.

My heart started to sink, “Ah, no ma’am.”

“It would really make me happy if you BEG me to lock you back up. I mean REALLY beg. You have to make me believe you want to be locked up.”

“Please don’t do this to me. Please.” I gasped.

“Oh, but I’m not doing anything to you, I’m just giving you a choice. It’s all up to you. I’m just letting you know what will make me happy.”

Damn she’s hot. We’ve been married for 9 years and I don’t think I’ve loved her more than I love her right now. I would have never believed a woman could be everything she is, and my love for her is beyond my capacity to feel. My desire for her rips through my body and soul with no way to escape.

“I really, really need to cum, more than anything else. Please I beg you, please let me cum.” I pleaded.

“You can cum if you would like to be selfish. You can have a fucking mind blowing orgasm if you would like? Just tell me you don’t care about my happiness and I’ll give you a mind blowing orgasm.”

“Please I beg of you. Please don’t do this.”

“I’m just letting you know what will make me happy. The rest is up to you my little man.”

There is so much oil on her hand that there’s a slurping sound when she strokes me.

“Please lock me back up.” I said, almost crying.

“Mmm, how much do you want to be locked back up?”

“I want to be locked up more than anything ma’am.” I lied.

“You don’t really want to be locked back up do you? You really want me to finish you off. You really want me to stroke you to the orgasm of your life, don’t you?”

“No ma’am. Please I beg of you. Please lock me back up.”

Her hands continued to gently stroke me.

“I think it’s only fair that if I give you something you want, you should give me something I want. What would you be willing to give me if I locked you back up without giving you an orgasm?” She asks seductively.

What the fuck? I couldn’t believe this. Now she was going to make me give something up to get locked back up!

As she said this she gave me 3 REALLY INTENSE strokes. Her fingers were completely wrapped around my cock hard and she rammed all the way down, then pulled all the way up.

“Oh fuck…Anything ma’am.” I cried.

“How about a new pair of shoes? There’s a pair I want for only $180. Would you buy them for me if I locked you back up?”

“Yes. Yes…just please stop stroking me…please.”

“Where will you get the money though?” she asks softly, softly touching my upper side of my cock with the tips of her fingers.

“Um, the bank account.” I pant.

We make more than enough money for her to get the shoes she wants.

“You mean MY bank account? Well you can’t very well buy me the shoes with MY money can you? That wouldn’t be much of a trade” She says as she drags a manicured fingernail down my shaft.

“No ma’am.” I said dejectedly, knowing full well that most of the money that goes into the account is directly deposited by my employer.

“And with your paltry allowance it’ll take you years to save that kind of money. Hey, I’ve got a great idea on how you can come up with the money.” as her fingers touch and caress her little toy.

“Please, please stop. I can’t take much more.”

She continues her torture. Her finger gently circling the tender tip of my penis.

“You spend $40 a week on gas. You can get a bus pass for 40 dollars a month. You’ll be able to save the money for my shoes in only 6 weeks. What do you think about that? Would you be willing to ride the bus for 6 weeks so you can buy me those new shoes? If you do that for me I’ll lock you back up without an orgasm.”

“YES, YES, YES! FUCK…PLEASE STOP… OH FUCK I’m going to cum!!”

She pulls her hand away from my cock and stares at me intently. I use every bit of will I have left and force my body to relax. I cleared my mind of everything. I thought of my mother. It took everything I had to not spill a drop. When my body relaxed I looked down and saw I a tiny sparkle that slowly rolled down by stiff shaft. I looked at my incredibly beautiful, well toned wife dressed in her sexy outfit. I was sweating, panting, insane with lust, overwhelmed with desire. Damn she was built for the sole purpose of driving men wild with lust.

She had the most incredible smile I’ve ever seen as she dropped the last ice pack on my crotch. The look in her eyes was something I’ve never seen before, other than from cold hard steel. She burrowed into my soul with her eyes as she grabbed her panties and violently pulled them up to hold the ice pack, making sure the thong was pulled tightly into the crack of my ass. I had no idea what line we just crossed, but I’m sure she did.

After my manhood was completely shriveled up for the last time, she returned to lock me back up. My throat tightened and the pit in my stomach sickened me as the sound of stainless steel pieces clanged together, once again encasing tender flesh in unforgiving steel. I felt a tear well up in my eye as I watched her dainty forefinger and thumb squeezed the gold lock shut.

“Oh, don’t cry. You’re the one who wanted this. I just gave you what you wanted. You’re making me feel guilty now.” she said licking away my tear.

“That was so fucking hot. Damn that turned me on like you wouldn’t believe. Well, not as much as you’re turned on I’m sure. Anyway, do a good job relieving me boy and I just might fuck your ass in a couple of days and see if that might relieve a little pressure. If you don’t do a good job I don’t think you’ll be able to walk in a couple of days” She said laughing as she straddled my face.

I pushed my tongue into her musky nether world; my jaws still aching from pleasing her this morning.

“I’ll tell you what. You can have a chance for an orgasm after I get my new shoes, that way we’ll both have something to look forward to.” I barely heard her say, her voice muffled by her nylon clad thighs pressed tightly against my head.

Three weeks later she honked her horn and waved at me from the comfort of her BMW as I was standing at the bus stop a couple blocks from our house, the November rain freezing me to the core...her juices still filling my nose.

slavesw likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice