Maintenance Spanking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SheMastersMyDomain, Mar 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. locked2serve

locked2serve Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    My Mistress had a hard time at first with spanking and I had a hard time explaining why I so desperately needed it. I now realize that is because not having it was muddling emotional clarity for the need. M now provides a weekly maintenance spanking and additional punishments as needed for rule violations that might include spanking. She has come to love seeing her boy toys bottom turning red from the spanking and the trembling as I anticipate the next strike. Her random cadence and constant rotation of implements makes the space between strikes as tough as the strikes themselves sometimes.

I have come to understand my real need for this process which crystallized after a recent spanking broke me and I started crying. It was overwhelmingly cathartic and cleansed me of my transgressions against mistress. It even started purging my built up shame and guilt for all of life's bad choices I once made. I for once was free of guilt and shame. Even things from childhood that I held on to for decades are fading away. Her spanks can hurt like hell and the cane leaves welts. Sometimes she follows by putting deep heat on my bottom and other times its lotion. I never know. Regardless, the process makes me feel incredibly loved and cared for by M. It means I am worth the time it takes to guide me. I go into deep sub space and my desire to serve her in and out of the bedroom grows more intensely each time. I desire to be near to her. Sitting at her feet while she works on her computer or reads in a chair is pure joy. I feel very submissive and calm and it washes the anxiety away.

Some talk about the honeymoon phase of relationships followed by the less romantic and loving time following when things cool off. I am not having that experience because each week I am filled with even more love, respect, devotion and deep appreciation for Mistress. Interesting is that I am happier than I have ever been in life with her in charge. I feel less anxiety, fear, confusion and guilt because she is guiding me and deciding and her administered punishment cleans the slate for me. My desire to do anything and everything to keep M's needs fulfilled keeps growing. She is everything to me.

While maintenance spanking might not be for everyone, it is definitely a great thing for me here and now. I love Mistress for growing with me and stretching as we both explore this beautiful world. Mistress is my hero beyond all others.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    I have been looking at this thread off and on... All the couple has to do is make sure the person receiving the "spanking" isn't getting overkilled. If the spanking is not scientific enough for the Keyholder in this case, then the Keyholder needs to understand that the user needs to be built up to a threshold that is acceptable... but not all at once.

It is like drinking alcohol, you build up a resistance to it, but you also lose a little resistance to it as well overtime. Just use your head and think before you act.

3. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    I'm currently waiting to begin an FLR with a Woman I've been talking to for a while now but haven't moved forward yet due to this damned Covid situation (argh) but I have made it clear that I feel a need for at least a weekly caning session that goes well beyond funishment... and this would be in addition to any punishment for the week.
    I explained it in that I require the dynamic to be visceral in a way that shows her but more importantly me that I will endure whatever I have to to see that her wishes are fulfilled. If I can drape myself over that bench and let myself be strapped down and beaten no matter what else may be going on that day or what kind of mood I'm in, that this will help me to carry on when other challenges are presented to me by the Woman that owns me.
    It's the only thing I'm comfortable asking for because I know from past experience that it will help her too.

We're both very kinky (met on fetlife) and are planning a very serious and fairly severe form of D/s FLR once we begin, so stay tuned because I will be posting here regularly as I am made the slave to one wonderful Woman. A life's dream coming true .

asastype likes this.
  4. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    Well, I sure am looking forward to your reports.
    My wife gave me 3 separate sessions today; 2 with my own belt than another about a half hour later with a bamboo back scratcher to fill in areas that were not red enough.
    When my member became engorged she told me to leave my clothes in the kitchen and come to the bedroom immediately.
    She was properly serviced and I was spent and fell asleep. she woke me to a seafood gumbo with freshly baked bread. Bread machines are awesome!

5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    We do maintenance spankings. Well Lady C does the spanking I do the wriggling my ass around bit.

Coming from a Femdom/FLR/Domestic Discipline background, maintenance spankings were part of the framework so its easy. What isn't easy is hurting somebody you love and care about.

The best way we approached it was to not call it punishment and describe as a loving reminder and how it would make me a better person. I have on occasion done something to annoy Lady C and asked her to punish me for it - discipline is the cleanser of your misdemeanors.

Putting your bare ass in the air is a submissive thing. Keeping it there and keeping offering it for more is definitely submissive. Feeling the residual heat or pain for a few hours afterwards is a good reminder of the submissive nature of our relationship.

The maintenance spanking is the equivalent of the waggy finger telling your submissive to be on their best behaviour. Lady C has given me maintenance spankings for many things i.e. before we go to the pub to ensure that I come home when She says now; before going to meet friends - sitting in a restaurant on a chair is a constant reminder of your status and to behave and not be too cheeky. And most recently she strapped my ass, Friday lunchtime so ensure I didn't work too long - I sit working on a computer.

Hope this helps.

asastype and locked2serve like this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Have you considered trying or getting a sit stand desk. They are good for yu if you do work seated for long periods... and when I'm online with my Lady I remain standing as usual but without breaking my back to use the keyboard and mouse..

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lack of room for more furniture, I'm afraid. I would be good to stand with punished buns though, although I think that's part of Her plan that it should add to the punishment

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    When this thread first started, I couldn't quite get it. But now, i just wish i had someone who cared enough to give me, regular maintenance spankings.

9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Until it's time for another one!

MissyB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice