Maintenance Spanking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SheMastersMyDomain, Mar 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    With us it is not usually about me doing something wrong. When I make a social feau pas and it is pointed out to me I feel sorrow and apologize. I continue to feel badly.
    The every day spankings that I receive are actually a service that my wife does for me. The pain from the bamboo back scratcher across my butt and upper thighs is extremely painful and during the time I receive the strokes I suffer greatly. When it is over I am relieved but the pain stays for a few days but is renewed daily.
    When my wife reminds me that it is time for my spanking, which can be at any time of day, I feel excitement and dread. When I am in position I feel loved. When the strokes begin (She counts out loud.) I use all my strength to stay in position.
    She might give me 15 strokes or 150. I never know. When it is over part of the ritual is that she demands that I thank her. Sometimes she makes me kiss the implement.
    Often when the kids (grown) or grandkids are here she whispers something about my last or next spanking.
    This dynamic works well to keep our private relationship on the front burner and I am grateful.
    I do not know why but this works for us. ss

2. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    i've already asked for (submitted to) much more than i thought my Queen would consider. She knows She can do as She pleases with me. Not willing to tempt fate any further. Chastity was my idea and my Queen agreed, making positively sure that i agreed that it was NOT a game.Careful what you wish for. Jus' sayin'.

Obsequious_Nova and Jail Bird like this.
  3. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    I have been asked to respond in this thread as to why I have implemented maintenance spankings so here it is. I am not a Domm however I am very controlling and even manipulative. Chastity for me is about controlling and manipulating behavior in order to elicit a desired response. Maintenance spanking is also a tool to condition and elicit a response. As much as I enjoy chastity, cuckolding is where my passion lies. I have learned that in order for me to have my needs met via cuckolding I need to maintain my cucks submissive headspace. Maintenance spanking works for me to condition his feelings and behaviours. A successful cuckolding/chastity relationship needs to work for all involved and I work to meet my cucks/chaste husbands needs. I thrive off the rush of the power and control gifted to me. I never take my responsibilities lightly. If I want to enjoy this life I am willing and wanting to put in the effort. Cheers

4. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    @MrsBR_Saiph thanks so much for your awesome post.

reading a female perspective is really helpful. I plan to share the writings in this thread with my KH/wife.

can I entice and encourage any other KHs to describe their experiences with maintenance spanking, why it works, the overall effects, and how long they last.

5. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    In a response to how long effects of the maintenance spanking last. Consistency and predictability is key. If my husband knows he will be spanked on a regular consistant basis ie nightly or weekly I find it to be much more effective at maintaining subspace than random. Random can be fun but predictable is more effective and longer lasting.

6. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    yes, this is exactly what I am desiring to explore and the limits thereof.

7. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Passion. That is the key. Mine has always to be a submissive, to suffer intense control (chastity), punishment and 'cruelty' from a woman in a loving way. It's as cruel as it is hot.
    The success for us came when we discovered cuckolding. When the Mrs got a taste of the ultimate power a woman could have over her man, the flood gates opened for both of us.
    Myself freely giving her that power, and her accepting and owning it.

I'm not at all saying that cuckolding is the solution to getting maintenance spankings. I am saying that for a submissive to find Nirvana, to be taken into complete and total immersion into the subspace of which only a submissive can truly understand, their partner must be equally impassioned themselves.
    You cannot find your Nirvana if she hasn't found hers.
    Find her sweet spot and you won't look back!

8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    We are beginning to include discipline in our FLR and learning how it fits.

For her, she likes the control. She uses discipline to improve my service.

For me, I accept I always need to improve. Discipline helps. Maintenance is very helpful when I have been locked for a long time. I seem to fall into a cycle running between calmness to being pretty antsy. A weekly spanking keeps me on an even keel.

What I am surprised by, is how deeply, very deeply, I feel love toward her after a spanking.

9. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    When me and @GoddessMWilspoon where together we used to do regular maintenance spankings, sometimes 2-3 times a week, but always at least once a week.

Essentially it was incredibly helpful for me and something she brought into the relationship i hadn't even heard of at the time. After about a month or 2 i crossed the submissive divide and instead of being hyper focused on the acts or the kinks that we where doing, i instead became more and more focused on her and wanting to please her.

It really helped establish a bond to her in a way i've never had before to another person and always had me in this lower level of subspace where i was just content, happy and felt cared for 24/7. It's really hard to explain, but i always felt that tug of the connection to her, even when i wasn't with her.

Still trying to come to terms with it after the fact, because that invisible tug is still there :/

Rectrix and SheMastersMyDomain like this.
  10. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Love and gratitude, and a feeling of euphoria, it's overwhelming.

SheMastersMyDomain and Xileh like this.
  11. BobCat

BobCat Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Maintenance is as the word suggests - maintains subbie state. Thats why what happens when Im in maintenance doesn't happen as a punishment for wrong bad stuff because its then a funishment. She likes spanking so why would I get it for real bad stuff? Usually if im inconsiderate I dont get maintenance and she doesnt give much sex attention, and that makes even my own wanks not feel good because Im guilty and wish it was with her. She not just spanks but basically makes her presence over me in however she wants. I like her doming me and she likes maintaining my place for her. But it isnt to maintain my submission as much as it is me trying to offer myself to her and letting her keep that state in me on her terms, rather than my wrongs used an excuse to get whipped (thats done for fun ;))

SheMastersMyDomain likes this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is a core insight for us. When I know I'm going to be spanked at a regular time -- 5:00 pm Sunday -- it organizes and reinforces my submission. I can feel the clock ticking down. I know I will submit, that i will be made to feel again that I am a submissive husband. It hurts, it's not play, it's the establishment that I, a strong male, am submitting to my wife -- and will do so again next week. It's a reminder that I don't want to get a punishment spanking. And it's concrete for both of you: it's impossible to act like some alpha toxic male around her when you know that you'll shortly be bent over the bed for your submissive spanking.

And I feel such love as I kiss and worship her feet as she stands above when she's done.

13. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I wrote wifey a letter telling her I would love to be more submissive to her and I would be pleased if she would give me tasks to do and if I didn't carry them out she could punish me by spanking or whipping me.
    Took a while for her to get into the swing of things but now she has whips, paddles riding crops, wooden kitchen tools, leather belts, wartner wheel etc.
    I do have maintenance spankings just so she can reinforce her dominant position....and it makes me feel more submissive too.
    She now also whips my cock with a small fine whip too, this is a pic taken this morning from last Fridays cock whipping

Attached Files:

14. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    thanks @Rectrix. That’s a great explanation and meaningful post.

15. Yittlejon3263

Yittlejon3263 Member

Local Time:
    Yittlejon3263 needs a sore bottom with his diapers on so he constantly feels his sore diapered butt

16. Melissa34D

Melissa34D New member

Local Time:
    I have used maintenance spankings on my current sub since he first came to me. He knows the routine and has to cooperate or else. Every Saturday night is reserved for his spanking. I usually tell him at dinner what instrument I will use and then he has to bring it to me at precisely 8 PM. I usually use either a spanking strap or a belt for maintenance. For punishment I use those but also a switch and if really necessary, a whip. So, this particular Saturday night I announced at dinner "I think we'll use the long strap tonight." He has to agree and say " yes mistress. I'll bring it." At 8 he comes to my bedroom and presents himself. "I'm ready mistress. Here is the strap." He then knows he is supposed to take his pants off and then grip the bed board at the end of the bed. He is to bend over and get his butt as high as he can. I first have him pull his panties down. Then he bends over and says "Will you please spank me mistress." I then give him 10 strokes and he has to count each one and ask for the next. Some nights I allow him to keep his panties on for the first ten. He knows I will stop then long enough for him to pull the panties down. Then I proceed with the next ten. When its over he is to thank me and return the strap to his room where the punishment instruments and restraints are kept to always remind him of who he is. I usually leave the cock cage on for the strapping. He always gets a hard on when he is spanked so the cage controls that. After the strapping and he has returned the strap he returns and asks me to diaper him which I do. he wears a diaper and plastic panties most nights. Sometimes after he has been spanked I unlock the cage and let his cock out so that he can masturbate. I learned at the beginning of our relationship that he always jerked off after he was spanked. That is until I started keeping his cock caged. I confronted him and told him I'd allow him to continue but only when I felt like it because I had the key to the lock. He also had to jerk off while I watched which didn't seem to bother him, in fact one time he admitted it made him harder.
    I usually start getting excited about 30 minutes before he reports for the strapping. I found that I get really wet so I started wearing a pad in my panties to keep them and whatever else Had on from getting soaked. I started that one Saturday. After I had finished with him my girlfriend came over and showed up early. She just walked i and came to my room. I had been wearing white pants that were quite tight. She looked at me and asked what happened that my panties got drenched. I was quite surprised then realized she could see. So after that no matter what I wear I always have a pad in my panties. My sub knows this too because one of his tasks is to buy his own diapers as well as the pads I wear.
    The maintenance spanking is an integral part of his training. If he thinks I have forgotten he reminds me. All the other domes I know use maintenance spankings in one way or another.

17. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    @Melissa34D. Thanks for sharing your perspective in this thread. I greatly appreciate all the responses and especially those from the doms.

Obsequious_Nova likes this.
  18. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Maintenance spankings, usually downstairs, by hand, and over her lap, have become a more frequent aspect of our FLR. They are very much the "Mummy" side of her, dealing with the "man as a little boy" side of me.

They are usually unexpected, painful but not extreme, and provide a useful level of humiliation to remind me of her control. It is especially effective when she encourages me to imagine how this would look to anyone observing it.

As with all spankings, afterwards there are cuddles, and I say thank you to her.

19. Obsequious_Nova

Obsequious_Nova Active member

Local Time:
    The spankings are increasing in frequency, often mornings and evenings. Hand spankings are not at all painful for me unless she puts me on my back, lifts and spreads my legs and spanks me bare handed just under the balls. Very sensitive. She likes it because its quiet and effective.

Otherwise the cane or a long spoon shaped paddle that I made for her ( after she broke serveral wooden spoons over the last few months ) is used to great effect. I hate it, and I love that she keeps me in line. It's confusing. But I always kiss her afterward and try to thank her for correcting me.

20. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    As the OP of the thread, i wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the great responses and provide an update. We have come a long way since i made this post and inquiry. About a month ago, we got into a pretty large argument, the details of which are not particularly relevant here. I was shaken, it was a Friday morning, and i felt so low heading into the weekend, and I cherish my weekends with my KH when we have more intimate time together. As my day progressed and i started feeling a little better, i wrote her a note (which i do about 3 or so days a week; its my form of journaling and allows me to share all my intimate feelings with her). As a part of that note, i suggesting that maintenance spanking might be a way to get us back in the groove of things, and further suggested a weekly or daily session might help us. That evening, she spanked me. AND she told me that she was starting the daily maintenance spanking i suggested in my letter. That i needed to be reminded on a daily basis of my submission to her.

First of all, WOW, its hard to put into words how shocking it was for me to see my once vanilla wife telling me she was going to give me a daily maintenance spanking. While i thought she might get on board with some spanking, i never really thought she would tune into the mention of a daily maintenance session.

Its been almost a month. She has whole heartedly spanked me every day without missing a beat. Her maintenance is provided at night when we retire to the bedroom. Afterwords, its my turn to provide intimacy for her, which consists of frequent massages or a pedicure, manicure etc. My back side is red every night at bedtime and sore every day to varying degrees based on how hard she chooses to go each night.

I LOVE her for doing this. Its so hard to put into words how much of a positive experience this has been for me. She was right, i need it. I knew i needed it, but it was just hard to get to this point. Its hard to describe the strong feelings of love i feel for her when she's done each day. The spankings hurt but are cathartic. They take me deep into subspace on a daily basis. The experience of receiving the maintenance, particularly when she goes deep and hard with the wooden spoon, is almost orgasmic, but in a very different way. It most definately releases some kind of hormones that increases intimacy and loving tenderness. And it helps me be a better submissive husband to my wife, which i was hoping would be a major outcome.

So, its been great so far, and i can only hope that we can keep it going far into the future. I love my wife more than ever. We've been married for 19 years, dated for 8 before that, and I feel closer and more intimate and more in love with her than in any period in our lives previously. Whether she loves doing it or not (I really hope she does), i know she's doing it for me and for us and in that 10-20 minutes a day, i know she's with me, giving me her full attention, and spanking me with all her love. While i dont know if she loves spanking me, i do know that i feel her love while she is spanking me.

I know this is a long post, but there is one other thing id like to put here for posterity. I wrote her 5 principles for maintenance spanking that she really likes and has me say often during our maintenance sessions and i wanted to share.

Rationale for maintenance spanking
    5 principles​
    1) Reinforce Submission
    It's a reminder that i am a submissive husband, it reinforces my submissive position in our relationship, and it it conditions me to maintain a constant feeling of submission.

2) Nurture Female Worship
    It helps me accept your position as a strong woman, as my keyholder, and as my dominant wife.

3) Accept your Authority
    It's an assertion of your authority and my acceptance of it as part of our relationship

4) Improve Focus and Appreciation
    It helps me keep my focus on you and appreciate you

5) Be My Best
    It helps me be the best husband I can be

Again thanks to all for posting in my thread, and i hope this helps someone else someday wrt maintenance spanking.

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @SheMastersMyDomain, I love your five principles, and that you recite them while you receive your humility.

22. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Very nice summary and update to you thread. Sounds like it is just what you both need and want.

23. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Every two weeks I'm sent to a ProDomme and often the central activity of the session is a maintenance spanking.
    In our case it definitely works,because being it a scheduled event ,it requieres the appropriate mindset as to submit voluntarily to the torment knowing there is a superior goal ,that you are there to become a better submissive.....

24. Obsequious_Nova

Obsequious_Nova Active member

Local Time:
    I was left uncaged last night, something Mistress does on occasion to facilitate morning sex, which did occur. I failed to keep from cumming for the first time ever. She was calm... after I showered she tied my ankles and wrists together and then proceeded to thrash my ass with a large heavy wooden spoon.

I doubt I'll ever do that again.

Rectrix likes this.
  25. locked2serve

locked2serve Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    This is beautifully written. Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice