Mainstream Tv and Chastity belts!

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by chastesoon, Jan 26, 2017.

1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Last night I was watching "Chicago PD" on NBC during prime time, during this episode, which aired originally on 11/16/2016, two Chicago policeman, pulled over a driver for driving up on a sidewalk. Actually it was a male and a female police officers.
    The driver was a rather ordinary looking guy dressed in a sweatshirt. The officers ordered him out of the vehicle for a field sobriety test. When he emerged he was also wearing a school girl skirt and fishnets with 2 padlocks hanging from his thighs. When questioned by the male officer as to what was under the skirt, he admitted to wearing a "chastity belt"!
    This was the first time I had heard mention on Network TV of chastity belts. I know there was an episode on "Califorincation", but that was on HBO.
    There was a second mention later on of the chastity belt having been unlocked, during which time the male officer recorded the street stop on his cell phone to post on social media.
    The wife mentioned how would I feel if I were pulled over with my chastity device on?

2. Corsetbob

Corsetbob Active member

Electronic Engineer
    UK Northants
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    About 12 years ago l was quite friendly with Richard from Tollyboy. He had been invited to participate in a TV show that wanted to cover chastity, as he did not drive I offered to take him to the production company in London . We arrived in the morning and was kept waiting around for ages eventually they produced a slim atractive female model in a cat suit upon which Richard locked a full belt , the size had already been arranged aparentaly the cause of the delay as the original model did not turn up and it took the agency some time to find a replacement of the same size . The production team and camera crew then set off with the lass clearly displaying a tightly locked belt, Unfortunately they did not allowed us to go with them as they walked around a number of major London department stores Harrods and the like whilst filming peoples reactions. Due to time constraints we had to leave prior to them returning so I did not get any feedback on the outcome, Richard left the key with them and I'm not sure he ever got the belt back. However the programme did go out on mainstream UK TV several weeks later.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. locked chastity belt uk tv show

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice