maid seeks Mistress in London

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by allythemaid, Nov 24, 2009.

1. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    So, i thought i would christen this new space for seeking a Mistress (or sub / sissy of course) by posting my own note.
    Of course to avoid just sounding like the great wall of sissies shouting "pick me, pick me!" one must at least try to be interesting. First off who am i?
    I work in IT, doing user interface design. I live listening to music and going to movies. I travel regularly, and oh, nearly forgot i just love dressing as a maid and serving a Mistress.
    Hmmm, I think that flowed well.
    I've been playing at being a maid for several years now, including seeing several professional Mistresses, but have yet to meet a Mistress to serve for real. I would like to do that now, so if there are any takers?
    My perfect scenarios for meeting that Mistress (in order from bestest to i'm lucky to be picked)
    1. I meet a beautiful Mistress (aren't all Mistresses beautiful, hoping flattery will get me somewhere?!) who wants to have a relationship with me where She keeps me in chastity and i am Her maid and somehow we work out a dynamic where i am Her maid and chaste just the right amount of time to serve Her wonderfully keeping Her happy, but at the same time finding a balance where we have lives. This balance will also magically change as we change and we will live happily ever after with me curtsying my way round the house.

2. I meet a beautiful Mistress (so far so the same...) who wants me to serve Her as a maid and keep me in chastity, which I do often and we get along like a house on fire (so long as I do my chores, and curtsy while doing them!). I cook, i clean, i rub her feet... i am her chaste sissy maid.

3. I meet a beautiful Mistress (originality is key) online who wants to hold my key and keep me chaste, while watching me be her long distance sissy maid online and talk and be my online Mistress. Of course it is harder to serve a Mistress far away and keep her happy but one must try!

So if you are still reading this, bravo! I probably ought to buy you a beer or send flowers or something. But this was my 'in search of.'
    Feel free to reply with feedback or crack wise with me, or of course if You happen to be that beautiful Mistress please make sure to PM me or reply!

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Tulips are my favorite. :manga_blowkiss: Seriously, that was a very well written application. Be proud. Funny and lighthearted. Very sweet. I almost wish I was looking for an online sissy. Any Mistress would be lucky to take you under her wing. Good luck!!!!

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    And once again....as usual, they are across the big blue pond!! Damn

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Thank You Goddess Jen & Mistress Michelle for Your kind thoughts

5. Mrsstrapon

Mrsstrapon cdwen mistress

Keeping Sissy in their place!
    Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    I need another sissy for domestic servitude. Release will be allowed when chores are completed to my satisfaction. I will also provide keyholding service but thats it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice