Magic locks

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by spud18, Apr 10, 2021.

1. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    Just how magic are they ? All my devices are chinese knock offs, most of them with the ' magic lock' that is so magic i can pick it with a paperclip in a few seconds. I am no expert picker, its just that they are useless. i have both the ones that come with a V3 and a V4, different keys but both so easy to open. Is it possible to get a secure one.? I have actually taken a 6mm drill to mine and use a drilled stainless bolt and a padlock, but while it is quite secure its also a bit clumsy, a decent magic lock would be better, certainly for steel devices ( I find a through bolt better for anything made of thermo plastic resin as they tend to open up across the lock area and become insecure and loose after a few hours wear.)

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    There is only one quality maker which is Burg Wachter from Germany. Buy one and throw the Chinese ones in the garbage. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P6HQV5T/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_ARCXJF9GK2MMXKMFX3M1

3. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
  4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    I picked the Burg Wachter just as fast. Only solutions for us were: 1) Nail polish painted over lock, 2) Drill hole and fasten numbered security seal. Thus I think security screws (Licktighted) are the best.

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    The simple fact is that no lock small enough to be used for a chastity device is going to be very resistant to picking. Why would a manufacturer invest the time/money in designing/producing a pick resistant lock that could so be easily cut off?

If you can find a device to accept it and your genitals can stand the weight.

abloy 362.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice