Made a custom PA-5000 pin

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by akm3, Nov 27, 2009.

1. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I had my friend Chris at Steelwerks extreme craft me a custom stainless steel locking pin for my PA-5000. The real pins are non-standard gauge, as we know, so he made me a 6ga pin.

I'm using the PA-5000 as a test cage for the 'real' titanium one he will make me later. It's pretty cool! I'm still not actually to 6ga yet on my PA, so I can't give a review of my PA-5000 yet, but I thought I would share!

I'm very worried I'll be able to easily orgasm with a vibrator on the exposed head of the PA-5000...time will tell.

All in all a very clever device though! If there was just a cap that covered the penis head, it might be near perfect.

Now, I'll try to attach an image...
    I'll settle for a link to my Gallery with two pictures of it...

Steelwerks is awesome (not to be confused with steelworxx)
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1040

2. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    sweet! what is the cost of said pin?

3. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    I can't say exactly, as I ordered a bunch of other stuff with it and it was a bulk quote.

I can say SteelwerksExtreme is not cheap though, they make extremely high quality stuff and you pay for the superior craftsmanship. He mills everything instead of casting it, which makes it very precise and lightweight.

You would have to talk to Chris for a quote on stuff, but I'd bet just the pin is more then the cost of the whole PA-5000.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice