Madame-dura.de Fraud Alert

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by legendaryv, Apr 24, 2017.

1. legendaryv

legendaryv Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I know the trend is moving more towards the cheaper end of the spectrum, but I was really interested in the Lancelot device from http://www.madame-dura.de/.

Semi-custom item with a soft, metal sleeve. Sounds like a perfect device and many have commented how great it is.

I was finally able to figure out how to place an order last week and send money via XOOM to Germany since their site is broken.

However, multiple emails have gone unreturned over the last few months, ~$600 is out the door and no update on the order, I can only assume they've shut down and are just taking people's money now.

Buyer beware and I'd recommend avoiding them altogether. It's a true shame, because the device seems perfect for us.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    bummer. never heard of xoom but I know with paypal they can help you get your money back. Credit card companies can also help in those situations.. might look into it instead of just giving up.

3. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Legendaryv,
    I have seen some other complaints about this dealer in other forums already.
    But people who pushed constantly to them reported they finally got their goods
    delivered or at least their money back.
    So I can just advise you to keep pushing them!

4. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    For me, a website being down does not give me a good feeling about purchasing anything from a company. Sometimes we are blinded by getting a bargain and some take advantage of that. Lesson learned I guess. I even call up when it is big money involved plus always pay by PayPal or credit card so I can dispute the charges. Don't be blinded by price as sometimes low prices cost more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice