1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maby first time as a cuck. need advice.

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by Musher, Aug 5, 2017.

1. If it comes to your wife doing it with other male it's better no to be aware of it in my opinion

2. @pablo23@pablo23 I don't agree.

It will come out eventually and will be nothing but a big breach in trust in your relation.
    That is something I would not like to experience, it is just nothing for me.

traveler likes this.
  3. Any women here who had this 'proposal' to cuckold her man/slave/sub?
    How did you react to this question?

4. I can't see what all the fuss is about. I can't be bothered to google the percentages, but a huge proportion of the general population have affairs, which, incidentally is how we met each other. The term cuckolding is simply another term for one type of swinging, and that seems to be more and more mainstream.

If consensual adults want extramarital sex why all this fuss!

traveler likes this.

5. Yes sure, there will be adults who want extramarital sex. But not everyone just thinks 'ah, let us do this'. When my boy told me I had the possibility to have fun with others I really was suprised.. Not for him to tell me, but for him to give me the permission to 'cheat'.

6. Neither of us thinks it's cheating. I love my husband, he loves me, but we don't own each other. Love and sex are not necessarily the same thing

spider203 likes this.
  7. No, true! That's why the word had quotation marks. It's not cheating if you both agree to it.

Joroincharge likes this.
  8. Mea culpa, I missed the quotation marks! That said, I can't understand all the angst about having sex with whomever we want. Maybe it's a Spanish thing.

9. No problem, can happen! :)
    And, yes, I do understand your vision. I think it's mostly because the people around us would think it's odd, or weird. I know that everyone, always taught me 1 person and 1 person only.. But with a good conversation; anything can happen.

Never thought of myself thinking about caging my man .. and see me now.

Joroincharge likes this.
  10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    True, but this is a variation. She's got hubby locked, so while she can have satisfaction elsewhere, hubby can't. This is enhanced 'cuckolding', if you like. And there are quite a few members into this.

YessX likes this.
  11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    One good example is MDsh

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?members/mdsh.39212/

Also has a blog about it, though not updated much of late.....

She's not posted much recently either though still logs in regularly. Everything neatly tied up and wriggle-proof. She gets all she wants and how. And he's closed down totally 24/7/365

This is of course an ultimate example. But there are others less so too.