M and HLB - down the rabbit hole

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HerLittleBitch, Oct 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Things are getting pretty serious now, and my wife / mistress (M) wants to take things to a new level. Safe words are gone and I have promised to completely submit to her. With her permission, I plan to blog our journey together and she may (hopefully) post here too from time to time. I am her little bitch (HLB in writing for short).

First there should be some history - how did we get to this point? I want to be open and honest. The journey has not always been smooth. There have been both positive and negative thoughts and emotions along the way, and I’m sure there will be more to come. For those starting out on a similar journey, or if you just like reading about others' experiences, I hope this makes interesting reading for you. For M and me, it will be a good way to remember our journey together.

Before I go any further I should probably introduce us both. Writing this probably makes us sound like a cliched couple, but I am a tall, slim, fit and healthy 45 year old. M who I adore with all my heart and soul, is a beautiful 39 year old petite brunette with curves in all the right places - sexy ass, amazing breasts, and a perfect pussy. We both have busy lives with work, being parents, and life in general. If you met us in the street we’d look like any other couple (which often makes me wonder how many other regular couples walking down the street could be doing the same thing!)

We are both very kinky, have always enjoyed a very passionate and fulfilling sex life together, and thanks to Mojo Upgrade (and the close intimate bond between us), had the courage to discuss and explore our sexuality openly, which is how I guess is how these particular chapters really began. We've had some crazy sessions along the way and I will write about some of these too.

Chastity was first brought up a couple of years back at the suggestion of my wife. After an long evening of tease and denial, with plenty of finger and oral orgasms for M, we lovingly lay in each others arms - her completely satisfied and me completely wanting. As I gazed into those deep and devious eyes, she announced it would be hot to lock up my cock at night after edging and denial. Those words send a rush of excitement throughout my whole body and my already hard cock twitched at the thrill of that prospect.

That being said, locking up my cock was not something we’d ever discussed before, although I had fantasised about it a couple of times and imagined her doing this to me. Certainly the clicking of the lock would represent something final about the tease - nothing for me and everything for her.

The idea of a cock cage was thrilling - giving over control of my most sensitive part, having my wife decide if and how often I get to cum, the absolute denial and desire that it represented - these were all areas I was very keen to explore. For M, she loved the idea of control, teasing me, and the thrill that comes from being kinky. From regular denial, she had already realised the benefits of me not cumming such as extra attention on her, crazy high sex drive, general mood improvement, showering her with flowers and gifts, and all the good things that come from extra dopamine and crazy desire. So this was the natural next step.

We discussed cock cages, what she would find attractive, likes and dislikes, practicalities, and everything else that goes towards making an informed decision. A couple of days of thought and research, and a few clicks on a website, and my new cage was on its way.

The next few days of anticipation seemed to go by very slowly - you know the feeling when you are waiting for something to arrive! Finally the delivery came and the box was here. Waiting until the evening, we opened the box together with mixed feelings of excitement and “what are we getting into”. The kinky, mischievous look from my wife as she asked me to put it on was all the encouragement I needed to get started. My boner subsided as I figured out what to do with rings, etc (always a buzz kill), and I managed to get it on. Feeling sheepish, and slightly embarrassed, I walked back from our en-suite bathroom wearing nothing but the cage and the open lock to my waiting wife who reassured me that it looked amazing - she liked it. We both liked it. As her fingers traced their way down my body to the cage, the lock clicked shut and a sexualy charged excitement ran through my body. I was locked for the first time and this was real.

Skip forward a couple of years and here we are. I’m locked pretty much 24/7/365 in a custom metal cage with the occasional release. We’re exploring taking this much deeper in terms of my submission and her every wish being fulfilled, which gives me great pleasure because I love, more than anything else, to please her.

That seems like a good place to break for now. I’ll keep adding as we go along including more of how we got to where we are now, some of the sessions we have together, what we like and don’t like, and the feelings and emotions, both good and bad, that come up as we explore. There’s so much depth to this.

Until next time, thanks for reading….

2north, LockitMan, MSDB321 and 5 others like this.
  2. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    #2 HerLittleBitch, Oct 15, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    So recently we discussed me submitting fully to M. In conversations she has explained there’s a fear to fully let go and just let that side of her out - the side that wants to spank, whip, and peg me hard, find the boundary where pleasure meets pain and push it. For her, she is extremely turned on by the idea of being free that way, but has always worried about hurting me, or that perhaps I wouldn’t like that side of her - that I would judge her.

These are insecurities that I can understand. We love each other deeply and I would never want to hurt her in any way. For me, the idea of her being free that way is an incredible turn on. I want her to let go and not worry about it - to experience the freedom she fantasises about - I would love it, and as long as I’m turned on, safe pain and pleasure are one and the same. I want her to push my boundaries - to explore new places, and explore them together. Who knows where they may lead? Most importantly we love and care about each other more than I could ever have imagined. So I trust her, fully - which is why I submit fully, why there is no safe word, and why I want her to be herself.

Sex is an adventure and great sex is all about giving your partner as much pleasure as possible, whatever form that takes. Reassuring her that I wanted the same thing, we talked some more, she relaxed a little, and I got very excited. Here’s how it went from there.

(Before I go any further I should explain we have a pretty big house, and our teenage kids are right over the other side, which gives us privacy and peace. It also gives them peace from us - the last thing we want is them hearing things from our bedroom!)

M told me to fetch the silver case. Inside, neatly packed, is a selection of restraints, nipple clamps, a whip and a flogger, dildos, anal toys, and lube.

Sitting on the bed in our candle lit room, M in a sexy black basque, and me naked and caged, the rules were explained.

Rule 1 - M can do whatever she likes with no safe word.

Rule 2 - I have to be given permission to do anything.

Slowly and thoughtfully M selected the items for this evening’s play, each one carefully placed at the end of our bed as she looked at me with those eyes. Asking me if I was scared, she explained I probably should be, sending a rush of angst and excitement through my body.

Being told to lie back, M attached the first wrist restraint between my arm and the bedpost, straddling my head with her pussy inches from my face. Putting my head up to greet her pussy she snapped at me not to, “Did I say you could lick my pussy?”. “No mistress” was the reply as I lay my head back down. As I lay desperately wanted to pleasure her pussy, M continued by gagging me and putting a collar around my neck.

M moved back down the bed, and I noticed something cold against my body. An asthma inhaler (sexy, I know!) had rolled into my side, so I moved it away with my one free hand. Visible displeased, M explained that I needed to ask permission to do anything, even moving something out the way. In her hand was a riding crop which, as punishment, she used to slap my nipples hard. Asking me to roll onto my side, she proceeded to strike my ass with equal vigour over and over, which caught me off guard - it was harder than when we’d done before. Now I was feeling a little scared and knew I could not break the simple rules she had in place for this session.

Taking my free hand, she secured it to the other bed post, did the same to my feet in the other corners, and pulled on all sides to check there was no escaping or slipping. There wasn’t. It was tight. M then proceeded to tell me she could do whatever she wanted with me. She could crop me as hard as she liked or she could fuck me in the ass with the largest dildo we have. She asked me if I understood. Mumbling through the gag, unable to answer properly, she asked me to just nod, which I did.

With me securely tied to bed, she slowly ran her fingernails up and down my body applying quite firm pressure as she went from my chest to my legs and back up again. Then the crop came back and she tapped my swollen balls (I have not cum for a couple of months), which surprised me, but didn’t hurt. “Obviously that’s not hard enough”, she said as the it struck again and again with building pressure until it had the desired effect. The crop worked its way down my legs, back up to my nipples, and onto my cock which was bulging through the cage bars, each time with a definite sting of pain. I has no choice but to surrender - to allow the pain to merge with pleasure.

We continued for some time to enjoy the session, with me wondering what would happen next along the way, until eventually she removed her basque and my gag, and moving over me so I like kiss her in various places. She kissed me passionately before straddling my face, her pussy hovering just above my mouth. Not daring to do anything I waited, desperate to pleasure her, taste her, and give her what she so richly deserved. “Make me cum little bitch” was the permission I needed and I went to it immediately.

Licking her passionately I felt her grind her hips in rhythm with my tongue. At times I couldn’t breathe properly as she pressed hard against my mouth and nose, which in itself was a huge turn on. “Didn’t you hear me, make me fucking cum!”, so I went faster and harder, gently sucking her clit at the same time as flicking back and forth with my tongue. She reached behind to twist and squeeze hard on my nipples, which always adds an urgency to my efforts. It didn’t take long before she came, and I felt the tiniest bit of liquid run into my mouth - the beginnings of what could have been a squirt. Asking me to stick my tongue fully out, she slid her pussy onto my tongue as I pushed out as far as I could inside while she rode up and down. She moved back off my face, sat just in front of my caged cock, and pushed her fingers back and forth deep inside her wet pussy, enticing another orgasm by circling her clit at the same time. All I could do was stare in awe - bound, caged, and helpless. It was fucking hot!

As things subsided from her climax, she sat on the bed beside me and drank from her G&T and vaped while I lay helpless. “That’s me satisfied”, she said with a content smile, having no intention to release me from my restraints. My blue balls were aching and my cock was bulging against the bars in frustration.

A little time passed, while I felt a little awkward, before she fetched a towel from the bathroom. “Lift your bum up”, she ordered as she slid the towel underneath. I didn’t know what was coming next, but she reached for a new toy - a remote controlled twirling and vibrating butt plug which we planned to use on me in embarrassing situations like a restaurant. She has a remote controlled vibe which is so much fun when we go out and this would be her revenge - no doubt that will be another post some time. Having never used the plug before, I was keen to see if it worked, especially as my prostate felt so full. This is where things didn’t go according to plan….

The plug is quite wide, and my bum is not used to much going in there. We’ve experimented with anal play, but not for quite some time. M lubed it up and tried to push it in. The angles were all wrong, and she had to untie my legs. She still couldn’t make it go in, so she untied one hand so I could try. It went in a little, but was very painful, very quickly. M was persistent about trying to get it in, so pushed gently on it with her leg as she kissed me. But there was no way it was going in. We had to stop trying, so she released my other wrist and I went to the bathroom to clean up, feeling a little disappointed. I tried in the bathroom to get it in again, but there was no way it was happening! I’ll have to try something smaller and build up I guess?

When I came back from the bathroom we cuddled up, kissed a little and talked about it. She was a little worried I would judge her, and some of those insecurities came up. Nothing could be further from the truth so I reassured her, explaining how hot it was for me and that there was no need to worry about anything - everything was perfect.

In truth, which I shared with her, this was a different side to M and it did scare me a little, but in a good way and in a way that makes me hard when I think about it. The crop was much harder than I’m used to, and her playing that role with such enthusiasm was also not something I’d seen before. In the past (we don’t have sessions like this very often) I used to think she played it out for my benefit, but now I think I was wrong to assume that. I think she was nervous about letting go and expressing that side of her. This time it was for her - she was doing this to fulfil her desires and she definitely enjoyed it. I had submitted fully, encouraged and reassured her to do what she wanted, and she was being free to live her fantasy in that role - and that is something I absolutely love. I love her being free to express whatever she wants with me, sexual or otherwise.

I cannot wait for next time, and I will work on my bum so I can take whatever she wants to give. If you guys have any tips that could help please let me know!

Thanks for reading and I’ll post again soon :)

3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Awesome stuff! Totally agree that there is no joy quite like that when She is truly free and empowered. Also like how you two more or less started this together.

HerLittleBitch likes this.
  4. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Thanks for reading Headtrip. Yes, it’s quite the exploration for both of us, and it’s amazing. How long have you guys been doing this and do you have any tips?

5. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Only 2.5 years now. Seems like a lifetime.

6. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My best tip? Just communicate what works!

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

8. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Great story and best of luck to you both.

Maybe you should suggest she try acting the type or kind of role she's too embarrassed to reveal. That way she can play with it a while but can always claim a certain thing was merely experimental playacting if it doesnt go well. You'll never know if she really wasnt... Lol

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing, good luck to both of you!

10. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Thanks for the likes and replies. They mean a lot :)

Since things have been opening up between M and me, we’ve talked a lot about fantasies and both of us felt more comfortable to reveal some of the more risqué ones (for me at least!). We do have our boundaries and hard limits, but generally I am open to exploring everything and it’s so exciting to be doing it all with my heart and soul mate.

When discussing fantasies, for us anyway, there are insecurities that can come up. Are my fantasies too much for her? M worries she may not be enough for me and that I want BDSM fetish sex all the time. Neither of things things are true. My favourite time of all is wrapped up in her arms after she’s cum hard and we’re staring into each others eyes, completely open, intimately bonded, gazing into the wonder of each other’s souls, filled with love. Words cannot describe how in love I am with this women and there isn’t another in this world, past present or future, that I could be myself with so fully. I couldn’t do any of this stuff with anyone else - it’s because of our bond that I feel safe to be open about these things and we can explore each other fully. M reassures me that my fantasies are hot for her too, and always shows a desire to fulfil them for us both. But it’s good to be open and talk fully about these things. The excitement, discussing any worries and concerns, and of course the resolution back to excitement with a new depth of honesty is what makes it so intimate.

I opened up about several of mine including, among other things, golden showers and how it turns me on when she gets noticed or hit on from other guys, which she teased me about by text when she was out and about - fucking hot. M’s included hosting luxury sex parties, and how that could involve me caged and naked with a leash, sucking the heel of her Christian Louboutin shoes which she doesn’t own yet, but I’m sure she will at some point in the future.

Quick digression…. I love being persuaded to agree to all kinds of things when I’m horny and it’s a huge turn on for me. It doesn’t happen too often as she feels guilty (I wish she wouldn’t). I like buying M gifts (she’s amazing and deserves them), she wants us to go and do things that maybe I wouldn’t think of, and there are always things that she wants to do with the house that I will just put off for ever. Of course I would do all of this for her anyway because I love her, but when M uses her sexy ways to “manipulate” me, she not only gets her way, but makes it super sexy for both of us.

We also placed an order with Honour (a UK online kink specialist) for more toys including clover clamps, a proper crop, waterproof sheets, a studded paddle and several other bits and pieces.

So the order arrived a couple of days ago and we had a session to try the new toys. It started with us hugging and kissing naked. As she played with my nipples, I circled my finger slowly round and round her vulva, up and around her clitoris and back down again. This was meant as a slow and deliberate tease for her, so I took my time, watching her arch and writhe with pleasure as I felt her desire and frustration for more stimulation grow and grow. The teasing gradually built up until my finger focussed more on her clit, circling with the lightest of pressure, until the beginnings of an orgasm spread through her body. Feeling this I made the teasing lighter and circled away from her most sensitive parts again, driving her wild and in return recieving a firm squeezing of my nipples. This repeated a few times until her wanting made if clear I could tease no more. Focussing exclusively on her clit now, my finger gave her the intense orgasm she deserved as her whole body exploded with pleasure, in turn sending rushes of pleasure and pain through me from the nipple twisting and squeezing. "Quickly get the strap-on", M ordered, and so taking it from our box I wore it above my caged cock. Climbing back onto the bed and pushing the lubed strap-on into her wet pussy, I slowly began to thrust back and forth as she pulled me in deeper with her arms. The thrusting continued as she reached for my chest again, my speed and force controlled by the pressure of her fingers on my now sensitive nipples. The harder she squeezed and twisted, the harder and faster I pounded her wet pussy until she came hard again. The orgasm was explosive for her, and as she let go of my nipples, I eased off, slowed down and relaxed into her post orgasm embrace.

Rolling off her, and back into blissful hugs and soul-to-soul eye contact, M was satisfied for now…..

When M was ready again, she took the strap on from me and wore it herself. I went to the bathroom while she relaxed, and made myself clean. Coming back to the bedroom she lubed up the dildo and I carefully slid down onto it. I leant in to kiss her and gently rocked back and forth. M had put a sucking toy under the harness so it sucked on her clit, and as I rocked it pressed against her, intensifying the pleasure. Being far too gentle with my movements, M grabbed the riding crop and encouraged me to move faster as she struck my ass over and over. Sure enough, this had the effect she wanted and I increased the pace as much as I could. The feeling for me is still unknown - we don’t do this very often. But it felt good - the full feeling, the naughtiness of it, and the thrill of seeing her excitement. I pressed down harder, and rocked faster until she began to cum as she called out “I’m gonna gush!”. I really wanted to lick her pussy and get the gush all over me, but interrupting her orgasm wasn’t possible at this point. She came hard, and I stopped - my ass having been spanked and pounded well enough.

I lifted myself off and went to lay beside her when she told me she wanted to take me from behind. So I got into position, or at least I thought I did. “Arch your back down and push you ass right up”, M demanded, and so I obeyed as she guided me into the position she wanted. I felt dirty and vulnerable with my ass exposed and my face pressed down against the bed - it was hot (she’s cropped me in that position too and that was sexy!) She lubed up some more and slid the dildo up and down my crack before gently pushing the tip and then the shaft into me. She pushed deep, and to be honest it felt uncomfortable inside. I tried to go with it, but it didn’t feel good, so we changed positions. I lay on my back, pillows wedged under my ass so she could take me from the front. Again she slid in, trying to find my prostate and that sweet spot. As she hit the P spot I felt waves of something go right through my body and up to my head. Finding the spot was tricky, and keeping it stimulated was harder but we went with it anyway. I don’t know how I felt - a mixture of feeling uncomfortable when it was too deep and then pleasure when it was the right spot. We tried for a while but it wasn’t going to develop into anything more just yet so we ended the session there.

After we stopped, we discussed some more - I think this is definitely something to experiment with until we get it right! I need to get used to the feeling, learn to relax those muscles, and just enjoy the sensations. Practice makes perfect!

We hugged, kissed, relaxed and reflected on it all. It’s all good, super sexy, and I was left with very blue balls!

11. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Sure it does! You will learn to cum from behind, it is an unforgettable sensation

12. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Diamond earring and finally some pussy!

The tease is the most enthralling allure of chastity for me. For M, absolute denial of orgasms, ruined or otherwise, is the ultimate aim. When I cum, there’s a drop in my mood that we both feel - I think pretty much everyone doing chastity and male orgasm denial knows what I mean. Post orgasm, it takes time to build back up, usually around two weeks to “get back there” for me, and then gently increasing each day as the tease goes on. After the peek, everything about M is more intense - the feel of the softness of her body, the delicate and intoxicating scent of her skin, how I get hard just from looking into her eyes. These feelings are there regardless, but not cumming just adds an extra level of intensity to the emotions and desire that builds and builds as time goes on.

In the beginning when M first locked me up, she would go easy on me, and unlocking happened fairly regularly. Inevitably I’d cum and we’d go round and round in circles - growing intensity and then a drop. Plus, I could only last a minimal amount of time before blowing my load which wasn’t very satisfying for M. At some point things changed. M was resolute about me not cumming, voiced how my cock was redundant, that she didn’t need it anymore, and furthermore since I lasted a minute at best it was useless to her. Now I know we both adore actually making love (and delay spray helps) - I crave this and I know she does too, so a lot of this is teasing and pillow talk, but it’s hot to hear it and actions speak louder than words - I VERY rarely get let out and if I do there are rules and conditions in place. For example, I must use delay spray, cumming is absolutely forbidden (with strict punishments in place if I do), usually she must be given something in return, and if I do accidentally go over the edge M will make me lick up the huge volume of built up cum - there is always an unbelievable amount when this happens and that’s a huge turn on. It’s always good to look back on and definitely makes me hot thinking about the next time I will have to clean up.

So on Friday night the kitchen safe, which we sometimes use to keep the only key in, finally came to the end of its time. M often adds more time by twisting the dial to the maximum time and letting it go. It only goes up to 10 days, but by regularly adding more time 10 days can be a lot, lot longer. My cage is an open design so it’s easy to clean, and she honestly doesn’t care if I need to shave or not - it’s more fun for her to twist the dial and watch my face. Anyway, upon hearing the little mechanism release the lid, and after a lot of kissing, hugging, and making M cum, I begged and begged to be unlocked and allowed in her pussy. Genuine and persistent pleading is a turn on for her and she usually tells me to shut the fuck up and explains how that will never happen. However, this time, after a long time, my begging was met with a proposal. I absolutely could not cum and had to agree to give her the exact day she wanted on Saturday - which consisted of getting up early, going for a walk followed by lunch, before visiting a jewellery store and buying her something pretty. The day would continue when we got home by me doing a list of jobs she wanted doing on the house. This all sounded very reasonable, so I agreed immediately and promised not to let myself cum. Giving M the perfect day is what I want to do every day.

M handed me the key and sent me the bathroom to put delay spray on. After applying it liberally I came back to the bedroom and waited the 20 mins for it to take effect. Going back to wash it off (M doesn’t want to have any transfer to her) I couldn’t feel a thing - it’s an odd (lack of) sensation but it’s the only way I can last more than a nano-second inside M. We hugged, kissed, and made love. I could go for it and give her what she needed, but the getting-close-to-cumming still built eventually, even with the spray. Each time this happened I would carefully pull out, so as not to send myself over the edge, and go to work on her clit with my tongue, augmenting her sensations with a finger in her wet pussy. Being down there gave me enough time to come back from the edge and following her orgasm, I climbed back up and thrust my numb and very hard cock into her pussy again, moving in a way to not stimulate myself too much, until she came again. It was beautiful - we stared deep into each other’s eyes, held each other tight, and just adored one another and the bliss between us. Eventually M had enough and was completely satisfied. I didn’t cum, but she did many times. My balls were aching so badly, but it was time to stop, which felt almost impossible and so wrong when my whole body just wanted to ejaculate deep inside her. After some down time, we fell asleep together without my cage on, me spooning her which added to the frustration - this is so rare. And that’s it I think - I don’t often get to be with M that way so when we do it’s so beautiful and feels so special. It’s the forbidden fruit that’s always just out of reach, which adds an indescribable level of appreciation and connection on the rare occasions I am allowed a taste.

Awaking the next day, I fetched a coffee for M - then we showered together and got ready. No cage for today - this never happens. We had our walk and went to town. Looking at a few stores, M found it difficult to choose anything as she was reluctant to “make” me spend any money. This wasn’t the deal, so I pushed ahead and bought a her a beautiful pair of diamond earrings that she loved - they looked amazing and she definitely deserved them. Not feeling too comfortable about the amount of money spent, M offered two more times in her pussy as an extra bonus between now and the end of January, which was unexpected but gratefully received. We ate lunch together, but shopping was not done yet, so we headed to a clothes store to get some bits for me and for her. Picking out quite a few items for both of us, we headed to the changing rooms. Just before we got there, M explained that her pussy was really wet, and looking around to check nobody else could see, she took my finger, pushed it up her skirt and into her pussy so I could feel for myself. It was very wet, so after looking into her eyes and wiggling my finger, I took it out and tasted her wetness. There were cameras in the store, so that was pretty hot - I'm sure that gave anyone watching the feed (if they were) something interesting to talk about! At the changing rooms things were different because of covid, and the store assistant suggested we shared a changing room together - perfect! We fooled around a little while trying the clothes on, but not too much happened. Taking M's clothes, I agreed to pay for them (which is the same as her paying for them as all the money we bring into the household is shared anyway) including some cashmere which she loves. As I’ve mentioned before she rarely asks for anything so I was happy to oblige. However, to make things sexy, I asked if she could fulfil one of the fantasies we discussed. I wanted her to gush when she was desperate to pee, and just let it all go while I was going down on her. For me this was a big ask, and I felt quite embarrassed. She agreed, and in the car on the way home we discussed some more. M wasn’t sure she could do it - stage fright was the concern, but she reassured me that she was happy to do this and wouldn’t judge me at all. It still felt wrong asking for it and I wasn’t sure how I would feel when and if it happened, so I guess time would tell! When we got home, I finished up the jobs on her list as agreed.

to be continued, where fantasy becomes a reality!

13. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    It took a while to write up the second half, but here it is.

After @Mistress-M had her perfect day, we went to our side of the house and got ready for bed. As usual we chilled out together, watched some TV as M drank a lot of G&Ts and a lot of water, encouraged by me. Before long she was desperate to pee, and we nervously looked at each other. It was time. Pulling the box from under the bed I retrieved the PVC sheet, a sucky clit vibrator, and the big magic wand vibrator. The sheet was freezing - it needed warming up on the radiator first. Before long it was fine, was spread out on the bed, and I lay down with M above me. She went to work with the wand on her clit while I waited in anticipation below her, my tongue licking and probing her pussy, trying not to let the vibe bang against my face. M was nervous, and couldn’t do it like that, so we changed position to her lying down on the bed with me licking as before. Swapping the wand for the sucky vibe, M felt more comfortable. By this point I was nervous, and even though I was turned on, my cock wasn’t hard. Feeling the beginnings of something starting to happen, my cock went a little harder, but actually nothing was happening. Moving back to up to kiss her, we needed to reconnect a bit as we were both stuck in our heads. We stared into each other’s eyes again as she continued with the vibe and my fingers inside her, and before long M told me to go back down on her again.

I got into position, licking and probing her once more as the vibe did its work, and soon enough I heard and felt the beginnings of her starting to cum. Her moans became more intense as I felt the first trickle in my mouth. Sucking and tasting the warm liquid made me instantly hard and I knew this was something I wanted. Encouraging her, she relaxed and let go. The stream came out with so much force that it squirted off me and back up to M’s face. Opening my mouth, I took as much as I could as quickly as it was coming, and it kept on coming. It tasted amazing and knowing what was happening, with the thrill of doing something so taboo, my cock went rock hard with rushes of excitement coursing through my body. I greedily took as much as I could, swallowing down the liquid as quickly as it came, as M continued to writhe and moan in ecstasy. Knowing she was loving this as much as I was encouraged me to keep going, enjoying every moment of it as it poured into my mouth and all over my face. There was so much that kept gushing out, and it was divine – every last drop. Eventually after what seemed like several minutes, she finally released everything and told me to clean up all the mess. Licking around her pussy and thighs I did my job and surprisingly, she pulled me in for a kiss, which was all the confirmation I needed that she was not judging this or seeing it as something bad or gross.

As we kissed. she pulled my hard cock towards her pussy and I pushed forward inside her. Being so turned on, rock hard, and with no delay spray this time, I felt the beginning of an orgasm erupt almost instantly. Pulling out, hoping to avoid the inevitable, it couldn’t be stopped, and I came hard shooting ropes of hot cum all over her as months of built-up frustration found its freedom. “Clean up your mess – all of it, the gush, the piss and your cum”, ordered M. Not hesitating, I went to work licking up all my cum, moving from just above her pussy to just below her breasts, ensuring every last drop was consumed – it was still fucking hot even though I had cum. We were done, so I carefully removed and cleaned the PVC sheet before we went to shower together. Finally we went back to bed, hugged, and reflected on it all.

M was worried I didn’t like it. I loved it, and I reassured her she didn’t need to worry. I was insecure she would think I was dirty, and M reassured me she didn’t feel this way. We agreed this was hot, and she implied it would be a one-off, which I think was her way of giving me a get out clause if I hadn’t liked it. Asking that we do this again some time, as it was such a turn on for me, we agreed we could do this sometimes. I really look forward to the next time as this was for me a long-standing fantasy that turned out to exceed my expectations.

And, she added, that was one of my bonus times in her pussy used up.

BlokeDenied, MSDB321 and Mistress-M like this.
  14. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Naughty naughty Little Bitch.. I don’t believe you asked me to read the text from this intimate session between us before you posted! Not that I mind, it turns me on reading this… however.. simply because you didn’t ask my permission first, you will be getting 50 hard spankings tonight with my riding crop. Hope you enjoy writing about that as much as I enjoyed reading this!

15. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    :pray:

16. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice