Lymph ducts and foreskin swelling

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by wrix, Jan 4, 2018.

1. wrix

wrix Member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Hello, I am not circumcised and got many problems with the cage. If I was sure circumcision would solve the problems I could consider it. After some hours of wearing i experience some foreskin swelling and, if I wear it longer, I get my lymph ducts swelling too (appearing like cords, veins) , below the head and down the shaft.
    The foreskin swelling disappears in a while, but the lymph cords can take much linger (2 weeks one time!).
    I used a cb6000s and then a silicone replica of it, softer, but the problem remained. I tried both with foreskin pulled back and left forward.
    Anybody experienced this lymph problem? Anybody knows if circumcision could be resolutive?
    Thank you so much!

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Edema, maybe? Try a more open device.

3. Deleted member 53138

I have a similar problem, I had a cb3000 and was always in a little pain, I now use a smaller device called the arc, it's metal and the cock ring is the same size but the cage a lot smaller. Crazy but it's a lot better to wear, sure my foreskin swells but I keep it lubed up and literally put the skin down to my balls and around...the metal cage feels nicer to wear. Don't give up persevere and you will find one that's good for you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice