Low-rider tips / help?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sis_nikki, Aug 2, 2021.

1. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Hello!

I am recently caged for the first time, using some Chinese clones of Holy Trainer v2 devices (resin, closed tube type):

long @ 58 mm tube length & 34 mm diameter
    short @ 48 mm tube length & 34 mm diameter
    variety of base-rings (downsized to a 45 mm from a 50 mm for better / closer fit)

I have a few issues I would be pleased for some input to:

1.) For those of us with long / dangling full balls, is there some method to get the "high & tight (to the body)" device wear experience (other than the boot-lace trick)?

2.) Any tips on "loading" the closed tube, when my girth is a bit larger than the tube (flaccid diameter is ~43 mm, tube is 34 mm diameter)?

I had the best luck so far with water-based lube and "stuffing" my cock in, but the head keeps retreating over time from the end slit.
    I cannot help but feel I should get more to "load in", but it will not stay in (since the device keeps sliding down to cinch my balls and dangle).

I have some examples (with the "long tube" and 50 mm base ring) in my Gallery.
    I still have this issue with the "short tube" and the 45 mm base ring.

Thank you for your time and wisdom!

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    well its prob cos you using a ring thats to big cos a lot of new folks do that. and i think they do cos when you first have a cage on you the ring feel all funny and tight but you get use to it afeter a bit.

sis_nikki likes this.
  3. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Thanks @jemima for the advice.
    At first I tried with a sizing ring that matched the next base ring down (#2, 40mm), however could not "wrangle" both balls through it.

I became frustrated, but thought to try the base ring itself anyway (wider, firmer, easier to work with).
    I was very surprised with the fact it fit!

Very snug, but feels "just right", with note quite a "high & tight" experience but likely the best I will get (so that's a win.)
    Also did not experience any "slide down" as I had previously with the two larger rings.

Looks like problem solved!
    Now will have to revisit what the proper tube to use will be, since I can now "load" more effectively (without travel).

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice