Love Letter to Ann

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by John&Ann, Jun 6, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Construction services company
    Louisville
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Ann for the first time told me several days ago that his lock up will be for a month. I didn't believe her at first, but now it is sinking in that she is serious. This will be a first and this message from her came the day after our 1st use of our new Vixskin Faux. A month is a very long time for our normals. Yes it brings a whole different rush. I can't imagine you guys that have worked up to months on end and even a year. Maybe this is part of the process, either way it is a process. The human mind is the most sexual organ all of us have...........

I absolutely love you. Today is day 5 but it feels different I think than my previous day 5's. Instead of thinking I will likely be able to make love to you tonight with my penis, I am thinking I likely have 5 more sets of 5 days to go. So, with this, it is intense, and I know I have felt nothing yet that this experiment will bring you are claiming to sponser, LOL. You know, parts of us think that is dirty thoughts, but it is a beautiful thing that God gave a man and a woman who are committed to being together, so I don't feel dirty feeling this way because that is just a small part that goes with everything else I need from you.

Even though I enjoy this weird thrill, part of me wishes I wasn't so dependent on you to satisfy this burn inside me, but I am, and there is nothing I can do about it. Sure, I can go forever without sexual satisfaction, but sex is so real in a healthy husband that it feels as strong of a need as anything in my life, and I need it from you; God made us this way. I am so thankful to go through this, and so thankful God put us together, I need you so bad honey in all things in my life. I have always known this, and our experiment is locking (litterally) that in for me even harder.

I remember in High School when I gave up fighting off this developing love for you inside of me. I liked everything about you. The way you walked, I loved watching you walk across the room. I loved your smile, I loved your laugh, and I loved your facial expressions. You were everything that God put in me to want in a wife. I loved watching your hands as we played our drums; I loved your shape. There was just nothing I didn't fall in love with that you possessed. I loved your Christian upbringing; you were just too good to be true to me. God made you for me, and why God loved me enough to still give you to me after I jacked everything up is beyond me, I deserved none of this, but God still gave you to me, it's just incredible.

I am looking forward to you being in the mood to let me please you with my mouth and hands and anything else; even the strap-on excites me because I know I can last and be close to you and slowly kiss you while pleasuring you as slowly as you like, and I can't ruin it by coming too soon. Most of all, I crave and need closeness with you any time I can get it. Me coming only ends this sooner; such a trade-off for a man who truly loves his wife.

I could go on and on, maybe later, I need to make you breakfast in bed and get my work day started.

I love thinking about you all day.

2. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Wow, sweet. I'm assuming you showed her that letter. I hope she was touched by it.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice