LOVE HIM OR LOVE IT?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Retiredinaz, Jan 15, 2018.

?

Love him or love it?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2018.
  1. Do it out of love

92.9%
  2. Do it out of desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Do it for another reason

7.1%
Random Thread
  1. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    OK, new thread and poll. What percentage of wifes or girlfriends do you think initially partake in chastity just because their partners have expressed an interest. Or is it personal desire, or for another reason altogether?

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I know with my Miss it started out as my thing but she was moderately interested in seeing what chastity was about. After a few months she saw the changes in me and preferred me as chaste. Even when I was constantly bugging her to do what I wanted she stuck to her guns and made chastity the way she wanted it. So in a way it turned more into her thing because things were just too vanilla for me for a while. Now we're finding a good compromise plus my Miss is in graduate school somthstvreally puts a crimp in our alone time. Both of us are very committed and like our lifestyle and I know we're both looking forward to seeing where we can take it in the future.

masohedo likes this.
  3. Subbyinpanties

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Interesting question. It’s something we’ve discussed and was something I was curious and my wife was interested in taking this next step in our FLR/femdom marriage. So this past Christmas I opened one of my gifts and surprise. She watched me masturbate for the last time since then and lick my cum from her feet. I’m hoping for a Valentine’s Day treat but we shall see.

4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I wish I could choose 'all of the above', because I would.

I brought chastity to the table because of My desires for it... and many of the reasons I wanted to lock him revolved around love. I also felt it would make him find deeper spaces as My submissive by intensifying our pre-existing T&D relationship; I'm pleased to say that's been the case, so far. :)

masohedo and slave_m like this.
  5. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you have the best part of your lives ahead of you to see where it goes. There's nothing better than finding what you like and having years to enjoy it. The problem with my generation was no Internet or attitude of acceptance when I was in my 20s and 30s. Have a great time with it...and any other expressions of personal freedom you desire.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  6. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    That, Breathe, is ultimately the BEST answer to this question, with a big emphasis on LOVE. It makes the world go round! :)

7. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    That, Breathe, is ultimately the BEST answer to this question, with a big emphasis on LOVE. It makes the world go round! :)

8. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    It took several attempts and considerable time until my vainilla wife accepted to be my KH.....out of love!
    PD several years later...she is convinced of all the benefits and positive transformations derived from chastity ....lol!

9. CDL

CDL As You Wish.....

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    We are quite new to the chastity "game" but already have worked thru quite a lot of the emotion and hurdles it seems. Having places like this and Thumpers page have been invaluable to learning about so many of the nuances and potential hurdles to this chastity game (I say game but I can see us heading for it being a lifestyle very quickly). We began, of course at my urging. My wife has been very open (this is by no means the first kink I have brought up) and willing. I've been locked on and off since November 2017 and I'm currently locked up at my wife's request (after being unlocked for several weeks for no reason in particular other than it just didn't seem to be going well for a bit). Her exact words last Saturday were....."are you traveling for work this week? No? Good. You need to be locked back up then. I like you better locked." So, it began at my request but it's now something she enjoys already - and sees the benefit.

10. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I like the survey. Based on the selections, it could have been multiple. The topic may not be easily boiled down 2 choices and other. (Unless you were looking to confirm an already predetermined conclusion.)

I introduced it to reignite and repair a dynamic where courtship was required but lost over 10 years of marriage. We use it as a tool to align my sexual energy with her desires (sexual or non-sexual). The D/s aspects that have developed have been a surprise. She does some things as she loves them, she does other things as she knows I love them.

11. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    I agree completely. I was immediately unhappy with the poll right after I established it. "All of the above" should have been a selection, but this should have been a given also. Love was on my mind & a glass of wine was in my hand. Thank you for the clarification @Mr M

Mr M likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice