Lots of devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Lakeman, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    ok, this isn’t going to be advice or recommendations to anyone, just my experiences over the last two years. My first device was after stumbling onto chastity cages on a website that sells custom made penisplugs and sounds, a steel hinged ring device. I loved the shape of the open cage, but could never get comfortable in the 2 inch (50mm) ring. I concluded that I needed a bigger base ring, and not being able to find bigger off the shelf decided to go custom.

After reading Thumper’s blog, I bought a Steelworxx Steelheart with a 54mm base ring. Fabulous, could wear this 24/7 with ease, and the integrated lock is I think the best lock type. The only downside is the fully enclosed cage makes hygiene difficult, and teasing means the penis cannot be touched at all, which for some will be just the idea! Steelworxx makes more open cage styles also. Beautifully made in Germany, to the mm to your measurements, Dietmar is great.

I also have what seems to be the most popular custom cage, the Jailbird from Mature Metal. It’s a great cage, but for me not as good as the Steelheart as I find the narrower base ring (5mm width vs 8mm on the Steelheart) not as comfortable, and the security screw is more fiddly than the integrated lock.

I then bought one from Evotions, keen to try the new fancy resin cage. It’s crazy light and could be prefect for some people, but I found it much trickier to put on, as it has more pieces, and the lock makes a bigger bulge on the top, so is not as stealthy as my other cages. I have a HT copy, the base ring is super comfortable, but the closed in cage traps urine and gets smelly quite quickly.

Oh, I also tried the CB early on as they have some larger than 2 inch base rings. I know some people love this cage, but the non rounded sides of the base ring made it very uncomfortable for me.

But now I’m wearing the most comfortable of everything I’ve tried, a very cheap Chinese cage, if you search on chastity cage A273 you’ll see the style. The wide, ergonomic shape of the base ring is super comfortable and the open cage is great for hygiene and some access for teasing. I’ve got the 50mm base ring, I think the shape makes this size good for me, but I’m sure my body has adapted over time to be able to go smaller.

And on cage length, I’ve found advice other have given to be true, shorter is better. OK, that’s enough rambling.

bondinchas likes this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Also a big fan of the A273-short.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice