Lost soul...RETURNS!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maid Muffy, Jul 2, 2009.

1. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    HellOOoooo... Everybody

The current economic downswing has effected me as well. My custom Tee-shirt and Banner business is at a stand still... seems nobody is laughing at funny cartoons anymore... i lost my web and hosting site and gone from high-speed internet to ...er... "dial-up"!

i work weird hours now which cuts into my habitual masturbation time... and taken on a 2nd job to makes ends meet. My Wife is still my MISTRESS... but "sissy maid" playtime not as offen as She likes...

Anyways... i've added new "Beach Babe" artwork in my album to celebrate my return...

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Good to see you muffy, welcome back! :)

mikecb

3. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Thank you "mikecd" for the welcome back!

My Wife is reading the book again "Men are From Mars and Women From Venus"... But that's all nonsense... i figure Women are re-ee-ally from U~anus and men from Pluto... and like men, Pluto is so far out there in space, they haven't a clue what's going on. Gee... Pluto is not even a planet anymore just another ASS~teroid swirling in the ever treacherous black pussy hole of outer space...

The latest thing... to my Wife's utter enthusiasm and pleasure is i have been... pierced and tattooed now. So, officially, (in the bedroom) She refers to Herself as The "DEMON Girl" and i'm Her "Angel~Boi" sporting a set of designer PERMANENT ~wings~ and a golden cock-ring halo. Playtime includes tying "Angel~Boi" up and making him wear "The 8-Gates of Hell" on his penis. Needless to say... every droplet of precum is now an excruciating affair.

"I WORK HARD ALL DAY TOO.... and SEXUALLY TORTURING MY HUSBAND IS THE ONLY PLEASURE I GET!!!" She says.

i do admit it does hurt sooooo GOOD and cuming was never soooo HARD!

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    :welcome: back, muffy! Dollyanne misses your wit & wisdom, & those incredible drawings of sissy gurls in peril! Hope your stay is a good one!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

5. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    HellOOoooo... Miss "dollyanne"

You are such the DOLL! Thank you for the welcome... seems like i need to dust off my lil' French maid's uniform... it makes me feel sooooo very VERY sexy, my heart soaring just from the perfume, the nylons swishing and the clicks of my high heels together. There's no doubt to my "sissy" occupation... wearing the most fetching mini-frock imaginable with a ballerina's style tu-tu billowing petticoat to keep my pink ruffled "pantied" bottom fully exposed at all times.

[​IMG]
    i murmur in a meek, timid girl's voice. "i'm zee Mademosielle "Muffy"!" *curtsey* "... and zee Madame's personal worthless little 'cunt'!" (and am soooo happy about it) ... pouting my pretty painted lips and then coquetteishly lift up my skirt to show off my precious pink panties...

we... lil' "sissy gurls" gotta stick together, yanno!

6. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Welcome back....

I have a hard time with work too... It goes with the economy... at least it's getting better...

For me its less work with the job and more work at home with all the chores.

Cheers

Sissy Cherry

7. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Thank you "Petite Salope" for the nice "Welcome Back"...or should i say "Sissy Cherry" SACRE BLEU!!!! Zee leethe Ooo~La~La Franch maid in training... OUI!"

i can just hear my Wife now... "Whatsdamatter with you?... CAN'T YOU TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY!?!".... but... but.... i am a cartoonist, it's my job not to take things seriously!

"WHAT!?!" Her eyes roll in utter exasperation (oh no... now i've done it) She reaches for Her wooden paddle and my poor behind squirms in a futile attempt to avoid the bows. Again and again Her painful persuader cracks against my rounded asscheeks. Tears stream down my face, my hair a mess, mascara running and my lipstick all smudged... but most importantly my ass feels like it's on fire! "SO!" She growls "YOU THINK IT FUNNY NOW!!!"

"oooouuuUCH! OWWW! Please! Sob!" i cry woefully. "Pleasssssse MISTRESS!" (some people just can't take a joke)

Stay tune cuz i plan to add some more erotic artwork in my gallery

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice