Lost Lori Keys Advice

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by emsprisoner, Dec 3, 2016.

1. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Hi everyone,
    We managed to loose the keys to my lori device and there is no way to get out without them. I've spoken to Ms.Lori and she will send replacement keys after a lengthy ID process for my Mistress. The trouble is that I'm not used to wearing the device for long periods as it still needs some fine adjustments.

Has anyone successfully removed a screw with a removal tool? I'm not sure if this may damage the screw and leave it stuck in place if it fails.

Has anyone managed to identify the type of screw driver bits that she uses from another source?

This is not a case of a frustrated slave being impatient or trying to escape, I'm genuinely concerned that I'm going to have all kinds of nasty scrapes if I stay locked for weeks to come. My Mistress also wants the keys again as she does not like being in control so no permanent chastity comments please.

Also any tips on wearing a lori back ring/PA piercing device long term would be appreciated. Do you use oil or lube to help avoid chaffing? What about cleaning?

Thanks in advance.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  2. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Further question, wearing an 18a with a PA piercing, is it better to pull the foreskin backward and away from the PA pin or let in come forward and cover the most of the tip. My main problem with the device is chaffing behind the piercing despite mine being a well healed 4g.

3. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    I use a small amount of lube only on the bottom of base ring and tube with my jailbird to reduce any friction. That has allowed me to go 3 weeks without removal at all.
    I don't use much lube because friction in tube helps to keep it in place.
    I can't help you if you can go to a hardware store and buy speciality tips that will unscrew it, but if it's not right there is a high chance of messing up the head of the screw. That's gonna leave you at the mercy of allowing her to run a drill that close to your package trying to drill out the damaged screw. Well it's either her or an experienced buddy running the drill.
    Use quality lube and allow your kh to contact them and get a replacement tool.
    On the brightest side you may set a new record for longest time locked.
    I also use a rope similar size of a shoe lace as a belt to help restrict erections pulling.
    Wishing you the best of luck

4. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    i can wear my lori,s device for months. i think you find 2 problems. the first is cleaning, the best you can do is a warm bad with no soap. soap rests bring a onpleasent smell. So only clear warm water wil do the job better. My keyholder let me out of het device 2x a week for cleaning, but you can't. The second problem after a couple of weeks is the weight of the device. Try a small cord to the button of your jeans fixid to the front of the device to hold it up a little. You can,t see the cord because its on the inside of your jeans. This will help. Succes!
    Sorry for the bad English but i'm Dutch

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Miss Lori's ID process is not long. She can simply talk to your KH and have he scan her driver's license and email it to her. Then she will send the keys by air overnight if you like. If she knows it is an emergency you can get the key in two days, maybe even the next day. I have talked to them about it when I was thinking of getting a Lori device and was concerned about the key issue. You usually can find something that will fit good enough at the hardware store. I have removed my screw without the key twice using tools I have onhand. I do some gunsmithing and have had to deal with stripped screws and special screws so I have a lot of different screw drivers with all sorts of heads on them.

sammartin and Hans Dietrick like this.
  6. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I have a new key arriving from Ms.Lori, hopefully it wont be to long as I'd prefer not to tamper with the screws. My main problem is the 18a is a bit painful, the skin bubble out of the holes of the cage and gets pretty sore. I think I will remove some of the cross ways bars when I get it off. The only thing that eases the pain in E45 skin cream.

7. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    The skin edema will subside. Cold showers help, or at least a jet of cold water directed into the cage for a period of time. I have an 18a also. But a 4G is a bit bigger than what I'm used to, and I imagine that the cage width may be to small if the edema will not go away. For me, there wasn't enough space between the cuff ring and the cage, which led to major edema and discomfort. I sent it back with adjustment requests and thankfully it worked. Though, I would think twice before altering the cage too much. Small adjustments usually go a long way. It is a pain to have to send it back and forth, but when you get it right you will be able to wear it basically non stop, for years potentially. The weight as mentioned above is also an issue over time. But, tight underpants will help with that. There are times when it gets very difficult, but as Ms. Lori has suggested on her site your body will adjust. Stanley sells a small kit with screw reversal bits. It is not an easy process, but where there is a will, and a drill, there is a way! It can be removed without damage to the device, the screws are worth replacing when you can anyway. For pain, have you tried typical otc meds? acetaminophen or ibuprofen? good luck!

8. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    The device has gone from very painful to a little uncomfortable so I guess my body is getting used to it now. Tight underwear and rash cream made all the difference. I think the main problem is that the end of my foreskin rubs up agains't the cross bars. I managed to calm it down by moving the skin around inside the cage a couple of time a day so it doesn't rub in the same. I'll probably have the replacement key in about a week.

9. Vidar M

Vidar M Member

Germany, Saxony
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Hi there,
    Did you get your keys? How were things since then?

Hans Dietrick and Moe5 like this.
  10. Papiercedpilot

Local Time:
    Yes, interested to know how it turned out for you ?

Lord knows how folks deal with being welded shut or superglue on the lock !!!

11. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Sorry, I've not been on here for a while. I got the keys but it took a while! About 3 weeks with the Christmas post and I was pretty sore when I finally got free.

I think the problem with my device is the little vent hole behind the piercing. When I first got the cage it had a very sharp unfinished edge what gave a nasty cut. I filled it down but I think it still needs work so I have purchased a little metal working rotary tool to smooth and polish the area. I'm also going to make a little more space in the foreskin area and hopefully it will do the trick. Mistress is keen to have me under lock and key again!

12. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Secure again..
    I've opened up the bottom vent hole and slightly enlarged the inside of the cage and it seems to have done the trick so far. Three days continuos wear and no sign of swelling like before. Mistress is happy to have me locked away safely and looks like extended my sentence for a while. I love the lori when it's working properly.. total security means surrender is the only option!

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have used a pastry brush for years
    I stopped looking for anything better once I'd tried one of those
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice