Loss of appetite while in chastity?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by her_toy, May 9, 2009.

1. her_toy

her_toy Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    I've seen some posts where weight loss goals are integrated with a chastity program. Also, I've noticed that when I get past day 3 or 4 without orgasm I loose my appetite. Maybe it's just the aching in my balls, but I'm inclined to think there might be something more...perhaps a chemical change with all those little guys swimming around. Anyone experience anything similar? If so does it last for extended periods of chastity (I've never made it past a week)?

I know professional athletes sometimes refrain from sexual gratification, so I'm wondering if perhaps chastity causes an increase in testosterone that might be a cause. Seems unlikely given the panties I was wearing cleaning the apartment this weekend, but who knows :)

2. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    similar for me. i have started eating about 30% less. but i don't think i will lose much weight from that unless its over a long period of time. i could lose about 40 lbs.

3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i tend to eat just as much being lock or unlock
    does not seem to matter
    when im lock we are talking at least one month if not more before release
    cb3000 panties weekend doing house work

tom

4. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wearing a full belt I tend to eat less. I don't think it's because of the steel belt (and it's a hip belt anyway.) More of the mental effect of being locked. However, if I do eat too much, I will certainly notice it as the belt definitely helps to prevent gaining weight when wear 24/7.

5. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    Hi,
    When I have my cage I usually eat about 50% less (but I was a big eater). I like this because I have weight to loose. If I have full orgasm I will immediately crave. I hope before next full orgasm, my wife will help me not to go eating (seems putting on the belt immediately helps)
    For me it starts as soon as I put the cage on.
    Why this relation between cage and appetite, I don't know. Only reason I see, I think as the cage makes me wise, caring, obedient, does not show off, I don't want to be the usual pork eating a lot, I want to be a nice guy, I don't know...
    BTW I also used diaper previously (as a chastity tool) and also, I lost appetite.

bunbtlr likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice