Loris tube vs. Steelworx?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Autoeroticboy, Nov 29, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I've owned a CB-3000 for 2 years now and have used it on and off because it is actually too small for me and can only use it so much because of that. As of right now this is day 5 locked up.

Because of that I am going to upgrade to a metal device. Miss wants to lock me up for longer periods of time. Personally when hard I am a little over 6 inches, when limp probably about 3 or so. In the CB-3000 for cock fills up the cage completely and I can get REALLY bad chaffing.

So my question is what do you prefer / suggest or has worked out good for you between the two...........LORI'S TUBE OR STEELWORX?

Lori says that Her devices are supposed to be great at preventing and or causing minimal chaffing. I also have an 8gauge PA and either device I get will be locked on with the PA.

Here are the links to the exact devices I am interested in from both sites.

http://steelworx.de/index.php?sid=E...tuelle_Gruppe:artikel;aktueller_artikel:10004

Scroll down just a bit, I'm looking at #5
    http://www.chastitytube.com/device.html

Also keep in mind that I have EXTREMELY tiny balls. I mean they are probably about a half inch by a half inch so I need a device where my balls can not slip.

-Autoeroticboy-

2. Deliveryman1994

Deliveryman1994 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I use a Mistress Lori's 12A. It has been on since January this year. You did not say if you had piercings or not. I have both a 4ga PA and a 4GA frenum piercing. My mistress chose the 12A because she felt that being secure by my PA was more restrictive and would prevent any kind of masturbation. The 12 series would be good for you I think. The 12A in my case totally prevents an erection. Please let me know if you need any more information.

3. metalbondage

metalbondage Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I am using the Steelheart by Steelworxx. It is an awesome device which I think it is affordable, strong, secure, easy to clean, simply, beautiful and fits me very well 24/7. I've been wearing this device for 24/7 since I got it from last summer until now. To answer your question I prefer Steelworxx simply it has more accessories to add on to the device.

4. bound spirit

bound spirit Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    I have a Steelworx Steelheart 2 (actually I've had two in different sizes) that I wanted to use to be an in-between from a CB-6000 and a Neosteel. Unfortunately, I found that despite changing sizes, the design was more prone to slip out and doesn't have the accessories that keep you secured. I LOVED the quality and feel of the unit - just that the weight and design made pull-out very very easy - almost inadvertent no matter how small I went on the ring/device. Good luck.

5. forher

forher Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    What accessories were you wanting?

When I look at the Steelworxx web site, they list an anti-pull out ring (looks remarkably like a napkin ring to me!), a fixing for a PA/frenum piercing, as well as a rubber ring attachment.

How do you find the Steelheart 2 for "breathability", hygiene etc?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice