Lori's new CB-xk PA pin add-on

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by beltwaybound, Mar 26, 2009.

1. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Recently Mistress Lori, of steel chastity tube fame, has started offering a new item on her website. It is a pin that goes through a PA piercing to provide extra security for a cb-3000 (and the other devices in that product line, I think).

Since I got a PA piercing a few months ago, and it's now feeling pretty much healed, I decided to give it a try. I thought I would post my impressions here.

On the plus side, it seems to do what it is supposed to. It is definitely secure - when you have it in place and the device is locked, I think very few men would have the anatomy necessary to remove the pin - you would have to have a very loose ballsack.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to work for me in the long run. I shrink back to a pretty short penis length when totally flaccid, so what happens is that I end up all the way back at the point where the pin curves, and it puts a lot of strain on my piercing. When my penis is being a little longer, and occupying the forward portion of the pin, it is perfectly comfortable. So if you are a bit longer than me in your flaccid state, such that the tip of your penis hangs out towards the front of the cb3000 cage, then it should work like a charm.

Even though it didn't work out for me (as I suspected it might not), I was impressed with the workmanship. It seems like a simple item, but it's quite clever and well made. I am definitely considering ordering a real tube from Ms. Lori in the future. Given my anatomy, I think the obvious solution is a custom-fitted tube made to the size of my flaccid penis.

So I am offering the PA pin for sale. It's for an 8ga PA piercing and a cb-3000. I paid $100 for it new, and I'll let it go for $75. It's barely used, and completely clean. Please send me a message here if you want to buy it. I'll update the thread once it's sold. Thanks and happy locking.
    -Carl

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Thank you for posting a review. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

Fingers crossed you'll sell it soon and get some money towards a new device. :manga_beat:

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I also shrink back quite a bit when flaccid. I have found that shortening the CB3K makes it much more comfortable and secure. Also, you can make your own PA pin without too much trouble. It won't have the fit and finish of one from Lori, but it will save you about $99.

4. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    just trying to help

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice