Loris for the Uncut

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by HenryFlower, Aug 19, 2014.

1. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Things are getting serious and since my KH was horrified when I demonstrated how easy it is to slip out of my CB6000 (not that I ever would) we've decided it's time to go for a Lori device.

Lori has already given me some advice on which to choose from - the 8C, 18A and 18C being best for the uncircumcised. These are my least favourite since they seem to offer the most access.

The range of advice/reviews on the internet is bewildering, especially as reviewers seldom state whether they are cut or not. Can any uncircumcised wearers offer any advice for choosing a device and or/experiences with measuring for/wearing a Lori?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    @HenryFlower , are you already peirced? I am cut but found with the pa5000 that it was just too painful to wear longterm, not sure if its the location of the peircing hole or that it hangs causing stress on my hole. Either way it hurts and the pa5000 weighs much less then a lori's device, so something to consider before dropping a ton of money.

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Hey there!

With regards to access, Ms. Lori can pretty much make anything you wish. So if you want something more closed take a look at her 'newest devices' page for some out-of-the-ordinary ideas!

However, as @ineverknew says, weight could be an issue with a device so solid....

Ask Ms. Lori about a customised option...

I'd also say.... the designs you have mentioned are quite open. But I'm wondering if any access to the frenulum is possible....?

The locking pins seem to be a solid assembly, which would 'I THINK' mean that there would be little to no opening where the frenulum is.

So you may well be able to see and access yourself.... BUT.... would you actually be able to pleasure yourself....?

If you can't access the frenulum, you can't really get any pleasure....

Maybe other Lori's device users can comment on that....?

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

4. HenryFlower

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm certainly steering toward a ringed device - probably the 8C & will ask Lori about how open it is and what customisations can be made.
    @ineverknew The Pa-5000 gave me different issues altogether - rubbing the ridge of my glans absolutely raw. It was probably too tight, though I suspect the larger size might well have pulled at the piercing.

5. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    @HenryFlower Did you ever settle upon a Lori device? I'm in exactly the same situation as you and I'd be interested in the best device to use too.

6. HenryFlower

UK
    Local Time:
    I never did settle on a Lori device, though I did get in touch with Lori to ask advice on choosing. Here's what she had to say:

"Here is what happens if you are uncut, a device if it is to tight will cause the extra skin to retain fluids and it causes edema (swelling and or puffy skin) So the type devices you want to avoid is ones that fit to tight or has a lot of bars crossing the shaft. The best devices for the uncut is the 8C and the 18A but the 18A cannot be worn real tight...If you want a device that has no testie ring you should look at the 18C this device would grip because it is not smooth sides on the inside like the #5 is."

In the end, I had to use the Lori money to replace a blown guitar amp, however I'm still confused as I'd assumed that if the device was worn with the foreskin pulled back & tight enough, there'd be no problems with weight/pulling, regardless of how the device is constructed.

We should be getting our heads together to work out way of 3D printing this type of device!

dynamic likes this.
  7. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Hey!

I love this thread and I'm VERY interested as.... I am uncut too. Ringless devices intrigue me and I would like to try one one day in all honesty!!!

Some observations about myself.....

When I retract my foreskin and try and keep it back for a few days I find I am very sensitive. I have read that cut guys experience a 'toughening' of their skin because of the foreskin removal.

So... I'm wondering about the long(er) term effects of having one's foreskin pulled back on a permanent basis....?

What would happen to the exposed head? What would happen to head sensitivity? How comfy would it be?

Also, my skin does bunch up behind the head when retracted. I would have to pull my skin EXTREMELY tight to avoid this bunching, and I'm not sure it would be possible to keep it like that!!!

So keep the ideas coming cos I, too, would like to see a possible solution!!! :D

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

dynamic likes this.
  8. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    I wear a #5 uncut. Just make sure to pull out the foreskin out of the wider top of the device so that any edema is blocked by the firm grip of the tube.

9. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    This is an old thread but it is still very relevant. I am uncut and I turtle completely into my body when soft. My Lori #1 fits perfectly. It is open design so my wife can access me for teasing without taking it off but there is no way I can orgasm. The foreskin rolls over device as I retract. See photos in the gallery titled, Lori No.1.

McSlavey likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice