Lori's devices available to be seen?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Caliban, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Caliban

Caliban Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I have a feeling that Lori's work may provide what I have failed so far to find - something safe, secure, fitted, hygenic, long-term and beautiful. (Thanks Mistress Watchful for your advice).

Naturally, Lori's work comes at a price, and with the necessary delays of bespoke manufacture and shipping. I wonder if anyone knows of anywhere in the UK it is possible to see a range of Lori's devices on display or sale? This would help a lot in making my choice. Thanks for any info.

2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    As far as i am aware Lori ONLY sells her devices via her website. Not in any stores, or other websites.

An alternative to Lori's devices are www.maturemetal.com which you may wish to check, and is a member here on our site.

3. Caliban

Caliban Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Admin, will check them out. Similar question - is there anywhere I might see their products in the flesh so to speak? I've had enough bad experiences of buying blind on websites.

4. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    If you are refering to Mature Metal, then its the same situation again. It's an online only product. However, If you look on the main page of this forum, you will see a section at the bottom dedicated to Mature Metal devices, and you will find lots of reviews and pictures in there of his devices.

5. Caliban

Caliban Junior Member

Local Time:
    Point taken Admin, and of course reviews and pictures are immensely helpful (it's why I searched out this site). But it is such a personal thing, to find the perfect device to be locked up in safely and securely, that I am very wary about spending potentially hundreds of pounds on something I haven't even seen for real. Both Lori and Mature Metal are in the US, so for someone in the UK it's not possible to even ask to come to where they are manufactured and view them. I did send a request to the Bon 4 makers, to ask if I could come to the Isle of Wight to look at their product, but never received a reply. If anyone knows of anywhere a good range of devices are either sold or displayed, I'd love to hear of it. The various London fetish markets seem only to have the odd device from the CB range. Slowly working my way through reviews on here though, which does help and I'm grateful for the site.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The only device manufacturer I can think of in the UK is Tollyboy, but they are full belts.

Reviews are hit and miss, but at least you could visit him, somewhere in the Midlands I believe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice