Loris' Devices - #12 A/C/D

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by ian_of_troy, Dec 1, 2008.

1. ian_of_troy

ian_of_troy Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Has anybody ordered and is wearing one?
    Please post feedback - I'm thinking of ordering one (either #12C or #12D) but I'd really appreciate some feedback on the device!

Thanks

Ian

2. pert

pert Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    ian of troy if you give me ur measurements i will sell u mine if it will fit i have a 12d with a 10 gauge pa the ring that goes around ur total package is 1.5" wide and 1.75" high and the ring for your penis is 1" cost will be 500 us. if you would like to email me my email is pert69er@hotmail.com

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    I have the #12B model, but I'll be writing more about that soon.

4. ian_of_troy

ian_of_troy Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Selling?

Pert - thanks for the offer - I'll get busy with the tape measure tonight. Curious to know why you're selling? Problems? Issues? Difficulties with the vendor?

5. pert

pert Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    the reason i am selling the 12d device is because my testicals will slip threw between the penis and the cage bad measuring on my part also the bar that locking pin came in an 8 gauge and i turned it into a 10 gauge for my piercing and the spikes for ur penis have been shaved down some ( too much ouch factor for when i did get it on). if u have any other questions or concerns don't be scared to ask

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Well, i do not have a #12, but have wanted to get one for some time now. So in preparation for it i did a little creative crafting and made a mock-up to try and get an idea about fit and comfort.

Initially i was pretty plesed with how my knock-off fit. It seemed to address all of my concerns (comfort, peeing while standing, sleeping issues, concealability). Then after extended wear several issues came to light that i am not sure how to fix...

1) Pull-out. Even locked in via my frenum piercing my cock would turtle up and pull the head out of the restraining ring in cold weather. This put too much stress on the piercing of course and caused issues.
    {Note: Solution was to adjust the lower restraining ring and bring it up higher, this helped except during frigid weather where my dick wanted to run inside!)

2) Urination: After peeing a small amount of urine was always trapped inside the urethra and would slowly dribble out. No amount of shaking, stroking or prodding would seem to clear the issue. While a few dribbles could be solved with some TP placed as a napkin i am greatly concerned about the health issues of Urine being trapped within the urethra.

3) Masturbation: i was able to get semi-erect in the device and able to make myself cum (oops.. another black marble! :manga_angry: ) Perhaps by adding the points as in a true Lori device this might be prevented.

Goddess really likes the look of the #12 and so do i, we are both disappointed that the extended tests should such serious flaws.

For those that have a real #12, perhaps you can tell me how you fared in the device on my issues.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice