Lori's 2c security without PA

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by subken, Dec 29, 2013.

1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Even though my Lori 2c is very secure without a PA, it is none-the-less possible to pull out of it in the shower, bath, etc. when things get slippery. After nearly a year in chastity I have come to the opinion that if I can cheat a device without getting caught or leaving evidence, then at some point I will even if just a little. The honor system is not enough in the case of long term male chastity.

We were planning on converting my 2c to a 2d and getting me a PA when I got an idea as to how to make the device secure without a piercing. The clam-shell design of the 2c makes this possible. It involves creating a sort of "lasso" out of cotton string and fixing it to the lower front bar of the device, twisting it a few times then looping around the penis just behind the head. Then you just lock the device on normally and presto! pullout is impossible, really impossible if you do it correctly. The beauty of the string is that the twists keep the penis gently "lassoed" and prevent any slippage back in the tube. When an erection occurs the string unwinds a bit and the penis moves forward creating slack and preventing any sort of strangulation via the lasso. It works beautifully. As a test Mary wanted me to try to pull out or to defeat the method without cutting the string and I can tell you that it is impossible.

It is possible to cut the string with the device locked but you could never put another in place without taking the top clam-shell off, which requires the key. My Wife does a quick "string check" every so often. If the string is not in place properly she will assume I have cheated.

This method is pretty specific to my device and perhaps to my size, shape, etc. I created a loop from a yo-yo string (works better than anything I've tried) about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and have been locked & lassoed continuously right now for over two months with zero problems and no discomfort. One of the great things about the 2c is that removal is not necessary to keep things clean.

hardbodysub likes this.
  2. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    Thanks for sharing the tip, but I'm having a little trouble picturing this. Can you post a photo of the device and string? I can't even find the 2c on Lori's website.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    No it has gone, also 2D and 2E. Person who made them for Lori can do so no more- very sad accident.

4. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    One would hope that someone else can eventually make another device with the clamshell design.

Joroincharge likes this.
  5. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    Yeh, I found pictures from the 2C and the 2D (on doasyourtold) and loved that design a lot.
    I hope they can find someone who can respectfully remake those designs. It would somehow honor the original designer that passed away, in knowing the design lives on ;-)

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    They're now back. (But not yet the 2E though) 120 day delivery and $1400 (US) so for the serious only!!:)
    Pic of 2C is here, marked Mike's 2C, three-quarters gown the page.
    http://www.chastitytube.com/creations.html
    And here's the 2D, being worn, link from same site (is one of the earlier ones, but no change in design) and is what EvetS found,.
    http://doasyouretold.tumblr.com/tagged/lori/page/2
    Only difference between them is 2D needs a piercing.
    Note the locking system. These are the countersunk security locking screws, each individual.:cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice